Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisha-anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
SK spoke to investors on the phone and shared the news with both the families. Who is the mole here? How come Nikki knows about his exact program? Is it Vicky or Maasi? Or has she bugged his phone.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams for the LU πŸ˜†
The police is so corrupt it is so shameful. I wonder what is Nikki's plan and what are the plans of those shameful dogs thank god Vicki will be with Shaurya 
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Omg...yeh kya mehak ka kaaali maa ka roop bhi dekhne ko milgaya πŸ˜² ...she is bang on...

What does this mean ...Thabs...? Didn't quite get it...! πŸ˜²
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The episode ended in an very bad note ...the last thing these two wanted to have an argument ...
One is clear abt the point that these small business will not help them rise an empire...
And the other telling ..how to live in the survival of the fittest...
Well this ...donno wat to say !
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shaurya holds her she can work as a hobby..I said what I felt, but you can't be successful with this...Mahek asks is it necessary to earn crores ? else their life is waste ? what of your idea fails and investors doesn't like your idea... Shaurya tells I wanted to hear the same for you what you didn't said openly now she is saying with twisting words and tells she doesn't trust him at all that he will be successful...he leaves angrily from there..

Precap : Ajay and rohith enters Sharma House with some goons and drinks in front of them and scare Everyone...Mahek lits a flambeau and threaten Ajay and rohith...Sonal and nehal also joins her...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks...Sham...! Pheww...no one get shot from MehRya team...and that's a relief...!

What a coincidence...was reading your FF today, as stuck at home with a sprain ankle, and Shaurya went to Chandigar in your story too...! πŸ˜†

Really it's a big relief 

So you are reading bin TereπŸ˜†

Hope you are fine now ??
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

What does this mean ...Thabs...? Didn't quite get it...! πŸ˜²

It means turns the goddess in the precap...wen ever the goddess takes the angry avatar...πŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail
Worst precap I guess...I want to kill both jerks 
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What does this mean ...Thabs...? Didn't quite get it...!😲

When all those goons with them Ajay and Rohit jerks, crashing into Sharma Nivas and getting drunk and harassing all the women in the house when in all that chaos, Mehek finally looses control and screams bloody murder. She even gets a burning fiery torch with Sonal and says that she will burn those two alive. Very much needed reaction from her. Loved it to bits.. πŸ˜† can't wait for tomorrow's episodeEdited by SharkylovesJake - 6 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ajay n Rohit b have become cheapsters now... WHTs with this drinking n all at the Sharmas??