31st July - Live Update ( No one gets hurt with bullet)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Ajay points gun at Shaurya's head and Shaurya takes it near heart and tells him to shoot if he has guts... Shaurya snatch gun and they fight .. Vicky also joins him...

At Sharma house.. Everyone is watching KKB with loud voice and PD hides remote...kanta comes and shouts that Priya is here she wants to talk to Shaurya...Karuna calls Shaurya he didn't lifts phone..and she tries to Vicky and they hear voice of a bullet and Mahek calling Vicky...ratan tells to Mahek to call police...Ajay and rohith runs away after hearing the siren of police jeep...police comes and Shaurya tries to register a case against them... but they tell I will warn them next time you can file a case... Shaurya tells he has already bribed you... inspector tells now you can't do anything as he don't have power..Mahek tells sorry on behalf of him..and inspector tells Ajay will also tell the same thing and complain against you..Mahek tells if you don't take case than we will take the matter to social media... inspector tells don't make the matter worse they will try to file a case...

Nikki makes fun of them and taunts them and tells because of them police is sitting in front of their house...and tells she is going to Chandigarh as Shaurya is going there...Ajay tells Shaurya will be in Chandigarh tomorrow so we know what we have to do..

@ Sharma house.. Mahek comes to call Shaurya for dinner and he hugs her telling you should haven't married me ...I couldn't gave a good life not able to protect you...Mahek tells are you mad ...you were fighting like a hero in front of them...she tries to make him Smile... Shaurya ask for some days she won't go out side as he will be worried for her...he keeps a finger on her lips asking he won't give a chance Again to those goons...Jana na Dil se door song plays...and they look at each other...

Mahek is in bed thinking about Shaurya's word Asking her not to go out... Mahek thinks there should be some work which she can do from home...she looks on net for looking for catering order...and thinks she won't go out but she will help him

It's morning Everyone makes a queue for bathroom and Ravi tells let's Vicky and Shaurya use First as they have to go to Chandigarh...Mahek tries to talk to Shaurya but kanta calls her...Harish runs into bathroom and slips Everyone laughs..PD ask them to help and Shaurya tells he needs gym not help..

Mahek tells about the dabba service (mess) business from home .. Shaurya doesn't think it's a good idea..but she convince everyone...that they can do it from home and earn money...
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank heavens no wmone was shot... By the way Sham,  instead of Chandigarh u have written Chandrima 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya is packing his back and Mahek comes...he gives her some money and ask her to keep...Mahek tells he is going out he needs money..she ask isn't you forgetting something...he ask what ?? she shows her cheek ...he kisses her and tries to lift his bag ...she ask will you go like this with a sad mood ... and hugs him ..Shaurya tells he isn't against her working  but by doing all this they can't set a business empire it's ...it will just help for daily expenses but they will just waste time and money on this ..
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thank heavens no wmone was shot... By the way Sham,  instead of Chandigarh u have written Chandrima 

Now its obvious that. 😆  She is missing candy around ...haina aapi ? ðŸ˜‰

Okay second part seems to be emotional...
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks...Sham...! Pheww...no one get shot from MehRya team...and that's a relief...!

What a coincidence...was reading your FF today, as stuck at home with a sprain ankle, and Shaurya went to Chandigar in your story too...! ðŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Now its obvious that. 😆  She is missing candy around ...haina aapi ? ðŸ˜‰

Okay second part seems to be emotional...

You know mein bhi auto correct ki Shikaar ban gayi Hoon ðŸ˜›
IAM Missing all old members who use to be active...
Brat and Meli also ..
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Okay SO now shaurya and mehak ...having an argument abt business...?
Donno y shaurya is so against mehaks idea of working to helpbthe family ...now they are two families to be taken care of ...she is trying to help...

But I guess the fear if loosing mehak is making him feel vulnerable
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Omg...yeh kya mehak ka kaaali maa ka roop bhi dekhne ko milgaya ðŸ˜² ...she is bang on...
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
With Shaurya away in Chandigarh,  I wonder wht those two evil brats have planned for the Sharmas?? N Niki is also nt there to stop them... 
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz.

It's been like so long since I came in a live update. 😆

New word of the day by Nikki : Chutiyapaa

No one was killed, Thank God for that. This is slowly turning into something like clash of the genders. Now I'm sure that Shaurya will get rejected due to Nikki's ultimate game. (gross) and work with Mehek or maybe against her.

I'm happy to see that Mehek finally lost it and turned Durga. You go girl!!! Burn those assholes!!! 🥳 😃Edited by SharkylovesJake - 6 years ago