Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting plot ... just loved reading all the 3 Chapters...
Well written..
As of now I'm liking his character...it's not completely dark greyπŸ˜›
Love the way he calls Nehal ..Dragon πŸ˜†
Waiting for the next chapter... Continue soon
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Continue soon please.
Nandu0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For quickly updates anya 
Vihal is so cute here 
❀️ it ...Continue soonπŸ˜†

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the quick updates πŸ˜Š
loved them β­οΈ 
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's beautiful story, possessive Mafia Don Shaurya love to read.
i liked to read this kind of story, even in Wattpad so many stories there this type. i just loved them thanks for writing something for MehRya. 😊

read all 3 parts one go

Edited by vimikrao - 6 years ago
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Where am I going with this you might be wondering, well so am I LOL. I have no idea where this is going. One of you little bugs asked me to write a ff for a couple from ishqbaaz, I don't think so I personally don't have anything against the show. But I am not that into it. Hehe Mehrya is different, I get this weird kick out of watching Mehek leave Shaurya and then him falling in love with her so like episodes 119 till 135 are like on repeat mode so much for me. I love those episodes.

I love how you guys try and link the title to the story, well you only ever find the link out at the end. Hehe.

So have patience.

And I don't know how long I plan to write this one for, I was thinking around 10-15 chapters. Not sure yet.

Chapter 4

He had no sleep that night. Having her so close, being able to touch her. Shaurya wondered if it was fate, that had caused the blind hatred between their families for years? Ravi Sharma hated his father, he hated him. Well he did not blame him, he was about to become a god father at twenty-seven. While Ravi had never achieved such standard in their work. his underhanded methods and backstabbing, he wondered how he felt about his daughters, well his opinion on Nehal was well known, he had loved her for being so strong. Well she was a dragon after all, but sweet soft petite? He had never heard much about her, as she been always hidden away. Well he now knew why!

She caved in, if pressed. Wondered around almost in dream like state, He felt her move a little. Sleeping with her was pure torture, he ran his fingers down her arms, marvelling in the softness and in awe of the pink glow on her cheeks. She was going to marry him.

{}{}{}

Shaurya had never really had any emotion, towards weddings, he winced as he remembered Vicky and Nehal f**king everywhere and having to push their wedding forward. Rather than later. But with Mehek, it was different. He wanted to have a big wedding the kind that would be splashed all over the newspapers, that would stun everyone in the underworld. With murdering who ever that took her and making an example of them, it would cause ripples of fear, in the grape vein. No one would dare to touch her.

The dragon had taken over the wedding preparations, she wanted Mehek to even start staying with her. But he drew the line at not having her in his sight.

"Shaurya how big did you mean? When you said big wedding? Nehal asked him, looking like she was cat at the canary. Shaurya pulled out his gold American express card.

"Buy whatever you want He muttered, He did not care if the chairs at his wedding were made of gold. Nehal could even make the toilets gold for all he cared, all he wanted was to marry Mehek.

Mehek, looked a little uncomfortable, he noticed.

"Do we really have to spend so much like this? She asked, Shaurya had no shortage of money. Nehal pinched her cheek.

"Shut up, this is Shaurya Khanna's wedding. We have to have the biggest wedding in the world

"Everyone is going to know I am pregnant Mehek said self-consciously, Shaurya had not thought of that, well he would have liked to lie and tell her it was not noticeable but. Very clearly it was.

"Oh Mehek, no one will know, I know this amazing designer that will hide the bump completely Well looks like the dragon was not completely useless.

"I need to speak to your father Shaurya said, making both, of them look at him with wide eyes.

"You cannot do that, if he finds out...

"He needs to know from me. News is already out that Mehek is with me, I am a grown man. I need to ask for her hand Well the more he thought about it, the more the idea appealed to him. Bringing her father to their wedding, would only earn him further brownie points with her. And as he expected, her eyes grew soft.

The dragon's little spawn, ran into him and then went straight into Mehek's lap at looked at him tauntingly as if to say, she likes me more. Shaurya half wanted to pick him up by his neck, and send him out with the dragon. But when Mehek hugged him and smiled at him, he found himself loose his train of thought. He blinked and looked away. Vicky was walking towards him with frown harrowing his brow.

"Bhaiya I need to speak to you Shaurya followed him, down the corridor and into his study. He sat down at his chair and Vicky looked exhausted.

"Late night? He asked him, Vicky shook his head.

"Vihal just did not want to sleep last night Shaurya wondered if his own little spawn would be just as annoying as Vicky's off spring? He had a low tolerance for small creatures as well. As, long as it was like Mehek, he would accept it. He reminded himself.

"Bhaiya, Ravi has asked for Mehek to be returned to him Vicky said.

"Does he know? I knocked her up?

"Well...

"I will do the honours Shaurya said, it would give him immense pleasure, telling Ravi that, his little girl was now his.

"Bhaiya, he is out for blood. With Nehal it was different, he thinks you kidnapped Mehek He wanted to protect the honour of a daughter that he had lost a month ago and kept the fact that she had really been kidnapped a secret. Nothing escaped his notice, he knew behind Mehek's story there was more than just a kidnapping. Someone was trying to mess with him. But why would they have used her? He could understand pushing her away when he was intoxicated, he knew what a life as his wife meant. She would be in constant danger. Someone close to her probably did all of this. Someone that saw her taking him to her room that night. Someone who watched her. The feeling that someone was out to hurt her nagged him. And caused the blood in his veins to freeze over. His f**ked-up head, started to imagine catching them and leaving all sorts of marks on them with a brass knuckle.

"I am going to meet with Ravi Vicky looked at him as if he were insane.

"He will kill you. He will kill me first, then you

"Don't be such a coward Vicky

"You really are whipped Vicky said shaking his head in disbelief.

Whipped? Well more like, he was a scheming lying bas***d, that would do anything to make Mehek smile at him.  Oh, f**k he was whipped. He scratched his beard uncomfortably he glared at Vicky.

"I will phone him myself He said, pulling out his slim Iphone.

"Give me his number Vicky mouthed the number off to him.

The phone rang two and half times.

"Who is this?

"Hello Ravi Sharma? He greeted.

"Yes, if this is some credit company...

"Well no its Shaurya Khanna

"I want my girl back

"I am going to marry Mehek

"You boys will not have both my girls!

"I was going to ask you for her hand, but since we are being so friendly, I thought I would just tell you

"I will never allow you to have her

"Well there would not be much of allowing...

"You, filthy swine, I will not allow this

"I will send you a wedding card Shaurya cut the call. He leaned back on his chair while Vicky looked at him confused.

"Why would you tell him that, if he knows where the wedding is he will stop it surely

"Well he could try Vicky, I have the upper hand don't you see. Mehek is going to have my child. Ravi could never take her away from me. I am just asking him for show.

"Bhaiya I have a bad feeling about this

"You have a bad feeling about everything.

Vicky had a bad feeling every night before he slept. He kept a gun under his pillow. Shaurya wondered what Nehal thought about it, but the crazy bitch probably just kept her own next to his. they probably kept his and her guns. Their dynamic with each other was kind of scary.

"You have no idea how mad Nehal was when she found out about this

"You think I am, scared of her? She had tied Vicky to her bed and left him naked there. When she suspected he was cheating, she was a different kind of scary.

"Well I am, Mehek is like a baby to her. But because she likes you so much, she is holding all her anger in What was it about Mehek, that made everyone want to, get along and be nice with each other. She somehow managed to keep all of them wrapped around her pinkie finger.

His staff, family and even he himself.

{}{}{}

Shaurya sat at the head of his table. Mehek again was avoiding, all the vegetables on the table. While Vicky and Nehal sat side by side on the opposite side.

"Stop playing with it eat properly He said, Mehek looked up at him and pouted.

"I am full She said pushing her plate away. Shaurya knew if dessert came, she would be hungry again. He pushed her plate back gently towards her.

"Eat a little bit He said softly, Vicky and Nehal stared at him, as if they were seeing someone else.  She forced a mouthful of mash potato in her mouth and then a few carrots.

"I have spoken with a priest, the best date I could get was the 8th

Shaurya used a napkin to clean his mouth and frowned. That was more than a week away. He would have to wait another week, before being able to sleep with her.

"So starting from tomorrow I will move here and take care of everything Nehal said. Shaurya nodded, he would give her a room so far away from himself, that he would never have to see her around, but then he thought about Mehek, having to walk all the way to find her annoying sister and decided against it.

{}{}{}

Mehek thought he couldn't see her, he thought as he watched her, looking around nervously like a thief and sneaking into the kitchen. She opened the fridge door and pulled out a carton of ice cream and then a spoon from the drawer. Shaurya cleared his throat and she dropped the silver spoon, she had in her hand.

Her cheeks flushed and she tried to bend down and pick the spoon up. But could not find it. She tried to hide behind the curtain of her hair and looked afraid as if she expected him to scold her.

She had on a long cashmere jersey on top of her blue night dress which had little white ribbons on it.

"It's a little cold like that He took it and placed it on the counter, and watching her. She looked up at him, and her wide ever so trusting eyes followed him around. He wondered what she would do if he pulled her into his arms. He wondered if he tugged on of the ribbons on her nightdress if it would fall open.

"Wait a few minutes before eating it He said, when he saw her bottom lip tremble. She loved sugar. He tucked her hair behind her ear, and her lips parted. He had no control over himself as he palmed the back of her head and lowered his lips to her own. he could hear her gasp, and his other hand came around her waist. drawing her to him. He could feel her baby bump against his torso.

Her hands shyly went around his neck. and he let go of her and pressed his forehead against her own.

She looked up into his eyes. Her eyes were so god damn beautiful, they were so pure, so innocent.  

He traced her full bottom lip with his thumb. She was so f**king soft, her body just moulded against his own.

He held her for a few minutes.

She tried to pull away, but he kept his arm locked around her, her small hands pushed as his chest. Her cheeks were inflamed.

"If you still want that ice cream, kiss me He blackmailed. Her eyes widened.

"I can't she said nervously her eyes on the floor.

"Kiss me, or no ice cream She looked at the ice cream and then back at him.

She smiled a little and nodded.

"But you have, to close your eyes Shaurya closed his eyes, and felt her lean up against him her hand touched his cheek. He bent down and her soft lips brushed his cheek. He blinked wondering if he should let that slide, and somehow did. It was far too sweet for him to complain about.

"When we get married, I am moving back into my room He told her as she sat down near the island of the kitchen and started eating the ice cream. She moaned a little each time she took a bite. driving him insane.

"Do you want to taste? She asked, after a minute, the corner of her mouth was messed with ice cream. She took another bite and he kissed her. The soft cold sweetness, clung to her lips. He liked the little stain on the side of her mouth and then kissed her again, but just a light brush. Mehek took the lid of the ice cream container and pressed it to her cheek.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving those super fast updates,you make us happy happy. Personally even I am not a great fan of ishqbaaz and i do  not like reading ff on other tv couples,I just can't visualize themπŸ˜†on a serious note I really don't know where this is going but loving it thoroughly πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for updating πŸ˜ƒ
Mehak is so sweet and lovable πŸ˜Š

dewcute thumbnail
Mehak is so sweet...I don't think she would want to leave him!

Thanks for the update dear:)
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Poor fellow is dying to sleep with her...
I love reading his inner thoughts ... specially for nehal and ViHal ..he is so jealous of Vihal πŸ€£
Update the next part soon