Beauty and the beast chapter 15 page 19 THE END

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Summary: Shaurya Khanna is a mobster, who is at the prime of his career in the underworld, about to take over from his god father, when a mysterious pregnant girl rocks up on his door steps claiming that he got her pregnant.

SK POV, something I am experimenting with.

Short Story

Very short.  

Beauty and the beast.

Chapter 1

There was a soft hopelessness about her that was not entirely unattractive. Shaurya Khanna was sure of one thing in life. Everyone ran after money, all he needed was to be able to find what was the price. With some people, they would just up and tell you, straight, how much they wanted. But her no she was different, she had beautiful eyes, soft long black hair, that hung down her back like a silky curtain. Her lips were full, and pink, when she smiled, there was a little crease in the corner of her mouth that appeared he assumed. The fact, that she was pregnant, did not even bother him, he hated children, in all forms, shapes and sizes, yet the soft glow of her cheeks, and her swollen belly, somehow made her more beautiful than she was.  

He traced the scar on his forehead, with his index finger and tried to ignore, when her lowered eyes and to the ground. There was a bruise on her cheek, in the shape of a palm. Someone had hurt her, so this was probably her last resort, she had come here out of desperation. Desperation had brought a lot of people into his life, over the years, but with her it was different. He wanted to touch her soft white skin. He shook his head and tried to concentrate.

"Who hurt you? He would kill them.

She looked terrified. Utterly terrified.

"I know you told me, never to come back... He could not help but frown. She was one of those girls who said they were pregnant after sleeping with him? He would never have forgotten her. He felt disappointment wash over him more effectively than any cold shower he could have taken.

"I don't remember you, if you want money, I will give you a, 100 bucks, get going He said pulling out his wallet, he could not help but wish she was not pregnant, if she wasn't he would have asked her to stay, and he would give her all the money she wanted. But the thought of her pregnant with some other man's child in his bed, left a bitter taste in his mouth.

Then he remembered her cheek. Someone had hurt her, someone had hurt a pregnant girl. Memories of his own mother, and what had happened to her soured his mouth.

"They are going to kill me, you don't understand... She said, Tears ran down her cheek, as she moved forward and grabbed the lapels of his blue suit. Her hands, had marks on them. Roped marks.

Someone had tied her up, and hurt her.

"Who did this to you? He asked her again, she closed her eyes and fell into him. He caught her to prevent her from falling.

{}{}{}

The doctor, declared her severely dehydrated and in need of rest. Shaurya wondered what had urged him to place her in his bedroom. In his bed. Well for one he was a sick f**k, He wanted her sleeping in his sheets, he wanted her to smell like him. There was something about her that made him feel like, just branding her as his own. something raw. Something completely utterly uncontrollable.

He watched as she slept, under a sedative. She looked far too vulnerable, far too pure against his black sheets. He reached out to touch her cheek, and pulled his hand away.

She was trouble, wherever she came from, who ever had hurt her and why she was here, was going to bring a storm. He had no control over.

And right now, he had no time for any type of storm.

TO BE CONTINUED...

INDEX

Chapter 1 Page 1

Chapter 2 Page 2

Chapter 3 Page 2

Chapter 4 Page 4

Chapter 5 Page 5

Chapter 6 Page 7

Chapter 7 Page 9

Chapter 8 Page 10

Chapter 9 Page 11

CHAPTER 10 Page 14

CHAPTER 11 PAGE 15

CHAPTER 12 PAGE 16

CHAPTER 13 PAGE 17

CHAPTER 14 PAGE 18

CHAPTER 15 PAGE 19 THE END

Edited by RKDEWAANA - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud7 thumbnail
I just unres ur unrequired love and you come up with this 
Thanks a lot honey 
I ll comment later for this soon. 
Love u mwaah 
Edited by Parud7 - 6 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another story πŸ˜†
Thank you, sweetie πŸ˜†

This is interesting πŸ˜†
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! This is interesting!
I really wanna know who's child she's carrying? Who hurt her and why can't Shaurya recognize her if he slept with her?
Please continue soon πŸ˜‰
And thank you for another masterpiece of yours 😊
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love this story, Sk falling for a pregnant abused lady carrying someone else's child or he does not remember her as he might have had too much to drink ??. Please update soon 
sarroo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beauty and the beast loved the title...an amazing plot...I am addicted to ur stories.. thank U for writing such interesting stories.Edited by sarroo - 6 years ago
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anya, wow u started another story. This time Mehek,a  pregnant woman and Shaurya coming 
to her rescue. Somebody out there is ready to kill her, is it something to do with honor killing.πŸ˜•
We can never guess ur storyline. If she claims that she is carrying Shaurya's child, I believe her.
May be Shaurya just forgot that he slept with her due to his chain of affairs. Can someone like him
remember everybody with whom he slept. Waiting for Mehek to recover and appraise him of his 
doings and their encounter. πŸ˜Š
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Anya in this story I think your Shaurya isn't a completely dark character. The way he cared for Mehak even after knowing tht she is pregnant with someone's child speaks of his good heart. 
Is Mehak lying or has she misunderstood Shaurya being the father of her child?? 
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Has shaurya lost his memory or was he a womanizer or may be mahek is acting to be pregnant..or is she pregnant with another man child or a 5th reason?? Well O have guessed all the possible outcomes..you know anya I can never guess where u can take a story like in white lies u gave us an unexpected ending and in naina thag lenge also but I liked it now I can not figute out where u will take this story well u can give us a hintπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Manjulaiju thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RK every day ur coming with new stories.  We are happy to read all those stories 
 But when are u getting time for all this??. Ur doing ur project isn't it? All the best for ur studies. πŸ˜Š