Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Gys I dont knw why everybody suddenly remembering nd getting so concernd bout society nd kids only after ppk
I mean wht r kids learning from other show that how to convert into fly marry a dog or a dead body or how to manhandel a girl/woman attempt rapes kidnap or gun shot somebody
I mean whn these things r acceptable nd no voice is being raised then than why suddnly now
Marriages like this heppns even today in many parts of rajasthan right so its just being showed plz dont try to kill the messanger
And evenafter tht also u hv any kind of issues thn strt watching the show ol ur doubts will be cleared nd even thn also u cant understand
Thn u can certainly nd vent out ur feelings ur anger
Atleast it would be justified
Nd if u dont want to watch nd only comment thn plz keep ur self out of here coz it doesnt make sense
Nd dont negativity here plz plz
Sanathana123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Isn't this a public forum?Cant we voice our opinion?Last I checked history books there is nothing of this sort in Rajasthan?Wonder where this show got its history from maybe from some foreign influence who are hell bent on defaming Indian culture.And how many of you saw this kind of marriage seriously?Just supporting some crap saying it's true only because you like the actress or some thing else will not change the facts
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanathana123

How can you marry someone like your younger brother and to support their stupid story they defame saying it's cultural and exists in some cultures.I am appalled at the ignorance of some of the people on this forum.No wonder we were ruled for years and made into slaves because we have zero analytical brain.

Wow what a leap of logic - a TV script is the basis for concluding that the general population had "zero analytical brain"!!!🤣🤣🤣
Edited by anonee - 6 years ago
Sanathana123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Didn't realize it was funny!Lets laugh all we can before we become laughing stock 
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanathana123

Didn't realize it was funny!Lets laugh all we can before we become laughing stock 

I read a statement where the logic was so far fetched that it appeared funny and laughed - so why would that make any one "laughing stock"?  

Edited by anonee - 6 years ago
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There are two things-
1.Its really hard to believe that there was no way accept marriage to protect the boy.Imagine a real life situation.Then will the same thing happened

2.Even if it was the only solution then why the hell are the makers trying to romanticise it?like putting sindoor,grhe pravesh,goibg out for honeymoon,etc.
Its really weird and awkward.The scenes between the two are quite awkward.Yes thought the child and Tejaswi are cute but scenes of husband and wife are really awkward.
And by showing this type of relationship makers are actually justyfying this kind of marriage.Its not right.The little guy got married and tge girl is also all happy happy.

I dont kbow if it should be banned or not though.On one side they are showing child marriage which is evil but on the other side the show is different and some people are wathching it.So people should be allowed to watch what they want.Nobody should judge anyone.
Edited by SQ.com - 6 years ago
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It is so sick.
They actually showed a kid trying to flirt with a grown women.
I heard they had suhagraat scenes and all crap.

In this era why are we promoting child marriage n cheap concepts  ?

Like W*F do makers want
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shru77

It is so sick.

Like W*F do makers want

There was no suhaagraat scene.Ratan's to make fun of Diya decorated their room with all flowers.But no suhaagraat scene.Diya and ratan just had a cute pillow fight like brotger and sister.
The problem is that they behave tpically like husband and wife and its quite awkward.with Ratan saying aap meri patni hai etc.

Originally posted by: Shru77

It is so sick.

Like W*F do makers want

in the name of progressive thinking...they r showing disgusting thing... now there r planning to go on honeymoon
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I am uncomfortable with the way things are between Dia and Ratan.I like the parts where Dia finds her inner strength to stand up to her troublesome in-laws.She's growing up as a person.But the scenes where they try to promote a platonic 'romance' or special understanding between the two is uncomfortable.

I don't care if such marriages existed somewhere in India.Certain lines shouldn't be crossed.On the other hand if Dia falls for someone else and finds herself between her responsibility to Ratan and her true love.That would be an interesting angle.