Why marrying 9 year old boy is stupid concept?

its-bk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika
Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika 
Re ai ai...
😆
🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I thought u r going to share ur opinion 😆I find it stupid that they could ve made  Diya legally adopt Ratan...But the makers showed us there was no other option...I ve seen Gulal ...So this is nothing new concept for me...TBH I didn't like d first episode ...Show is getting better with episodes ...Now I like d show...

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I thought u r going to share ur opinion 😆I find it stupid that they could ve made Diya legally adopt Ratan...But the makers showed us there was no other option...I ve seen Gulal ...So this is nothing new concept for me...TBH I didn't like d first episode ...Show is getting better with episodes ...Now I like d show...

Diya couldn't adopt Ratan (she being unmarried, no job and her age >> she's just 18year old)
Even her parents couldn't have adopted Ratan because Ratan's family would have objected and Ratan obviously wants his "Kaki MaSa" only. So custody of Ratan would have gone to his uncle and aunt.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

Diya couldn't adopt Ratan (she being unmarried, no job and her age >> she's just 18year old)
Even her parents couldn't have adopted Ratan because Ratan's family would have objected and Ratan obviously wants his "Kaki MaSa" only. So custody of Ratan would have gone to his uncle and aunt.

Hi ...good to see u here...Thats wat I m saying ...Makers convinced as there is no other option left other than marriage :)
Rang_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Stupid ??
I think Worst concept 
Its not that a boy/man marrying elder woman is misconception 
but a child who is 9 year old , and don't know what is marriage or anything , is getting married which is actually just like balika vadhu 

But worst is he is marrying a woman 

So there is a single solution of taking care of him is by marrying him ?
what non sense 
she cud adopt him , IF not her parents can adopt him
and can take care of him 

was just changing channel and saw that scene where the boy was hugging her 
and her expressions were ðŸ˜³

Like really ??😲
---
No offence , My POV
Edited by Rang_ - 6 years ago

what bs ? why can't diya parent adopt him ? so marriage is the only option left ?

Originally posted by: Rang_

Stupid ??

I think Worst concept 
Its not that a boy/man marrying elder woman is misconception 
but a child who is 9 year old , and don't know what is marriage or anything , is getting married which is actually just like balika vadhu 

But worst is he is marrying a woman 

So there is a single solution of taking care of him is by marrying him ?
what non sense 
she cud adopt him , IF not her parents can adopt him
and can take care of him 

was just changing channel and saw that scene where the boy was hugging her 
and her expressions were ðŸ˜³

Like really ??😲
---
No offence , My POV

Basically show is promoting, if adopting is not an option then marry that child. 

Originally posted by: 09tanki

what bs ? why can't diya parent adopt him ? so marriage is the only option left ?

You didn't understand or did you purposefully ignored the reason behind why Diya's parents couldn't adopt Ratan.

Oh...I forgot you are one of those who tend to judge a book by it's cover that's similar to judging a show just by it's promo.

Diya's parents can't adopt Ratan because the immediate custody of a child goes to his close relatives present, that's Ratan's Uncle and Aunt. The Aunt whom Ratan loves more than his own mother! So if asked ofc Ratan will choose to live his "Kaki Maa Sa"

If possible please try NOT to ignore those comments that provide you with a reason!
soumya04 thumbnail

You didn't understand or did you purposefully ignored the reason behind why Diya's parents couldn't adopt Ratan.

Oh...I forgot you are one of those who tend to judge a book by it's cover that's similar to judging a show just by it's promo.

Diya's parents can't adopt Ratan because the immediate custody of a child goes to his close relatives present, that's Ratan's Uncle and Aunt. The Aunt whom Ratan loves more than his own mother! So if asked ofc Ratan will choose to live his "Kaki Maa Sa"

If possible please try NOT to ignore those comments that provide you with a reason!

even now, how can Dia gain the custody. This mairrage is not valid according to the law. Court will obviously favour close relatives over so called wife. Infact this mairrage is the worst thing they have done, it's a crime and they can go to jail, someone just have to report it.

Originally posted by: soumya04

even now, how can Dia gain the custody. This marriage is not valid according to the law. Court will obviously favour close relatives over so called wife. Infact this marriage is the worst thing they have done, it's a crime and they can go to jail, someone just have to report it.

Did law interfere in cases of Gulaam and such serials??
Marriages like this still happen, though the number of cases reduced but that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. And why can't we watch it just as a means of entertainment and see what happens next. In case you don't like the stuff shown that you are not bound to watch it.

And if Sony TV, the channel decided to telecast the show then they must have considered all this no?