SS: Aru Ki Sapney ~~ Chap- 7 Updated pg - 13 ~~

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

So I decided to write this SS as an experiment. I still don't know what is going to happen in future. The idea just came to my mind and I started to jot down. let's see whether you like it or not.

SS: Aru ki Sapney

Chapter 1: below

Chapter 2 : Page - 2

Chapter 3 : Page - 4

Chapter 4 : Page - 5

Chapter 5 : Page - 9

Chapter 6 : Page - 11

Chapter 7 : Page - 13

"Gaurani, uth" Mukhi gently shook the girl wrapped around him like a vine. She mumbled something, wound her hands around him tighter and went back to sleep nuzzling deeper into his arms. Mukhi was feeling horrible to wake his sleeping beauty snoring so peacefully like a kitten but it's already 6:30 am. If he didn't wake her up now, later he would be the one regretting because she wouldn't spare him.

"Gaurani??" Mukhi tried again, this time shaking her firmer. "Aru, Uth, see it is already 9'O clock. You have so much work to do at the factory. And your client is also coming from Ahmedabad" He lied about the time seeing she was not getting up anyhow.

This finally worked. Probably the time pierced through her sleep fogged mind and Aru sat up like a lightning bolt, at the same time spraying black beads all around herself and her husband. Aru clasped her hand to her open mouth in horror while Mukhi looked around the spray of black beads all over him and bed in surprise.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" she finally screeched.

"Me? What have I done?"  Mukhi asked carefully already anticipating his wife's tirade to start.

"You tore my Mangalsutra" Aru charged.

"Me??I did that??"

"Who else?? Why didn't you see my mangalsutra was stuck in your locket?"

Mukhi was lost for words in sheer incredulity of her complain. "How can I see that? You were wrapped around me like a blanket." Mukhi said after a while gathering his wits.

"So what? I was feeling cold so I used you. Is that my crime? You are my husband now. I have right to sleep like that. Don't you forget that."

"I am not forgetting anything. I couldn't see our chains were stuck. And why did you always need to move so fast like a typhoon? Can't you have a little patience? Always moving like a spring."

"You are so irresponsible Mukhiji. It is your job to look after me. But you..you.. "Aru looked around frustrated lost for words... "My mangalsutra tore because of you. And it is not even 9'O clock. You lied to me and ...and... " tears welled up in Aru's beautiful eyes and Mukhi groaned.

He sat up and took her to his arms. "Aru, kyaa hua? I will get you another one. Rou mat."

"But it is an omen. What if something happens to you now?" Aru whimpered.

"Arey, pagli, mujhe kya hoga? Don't believe in superstitions."

"It's not a superstition. Mangalsutra is the most important thing for a married woman. They protect their husband's life."

"It is a lifeless thing how can it protect my life?"

"Uff... you are knowingly being so obtuse. " Aru angrily tried to get away from him.

Mukhi held her back. "Okay baba, you win. But it is all in what you believe. You shouldn't--"

"MUKHIJI-- " Aru cried in frustration stopping his lecture on how it shouldn't matter that her mangalsutra tore.

"Okay fine...take this to Rami, she will have it fixed. I have to get up now. I have an important early panchayat meeting. And you have to go to work too. " Mukhi said helping her collect the beads and pieces of the destroyed necklace hurriedly.  But Aru screeched again.

"NOOO Mukhiji. You can't go outside where something might happen to you. And I can't let you out of my sight until I get this fixed and wear it again."

Mukhi groaned again. "Gaurani, yeh kaisi bachpana hai?? I have an important meeting."

"You never listen to me ever. Fine. I will go with you to this meeting. I can't let you out of my eyesight. " Aru compromised.

"Gaurani stop it. You have so much work at your factory. Did you forget your client is coming to visit too? He is coming so far from Kali-Kali-por--fortniaa?"

"California" Aru helped him. "I don't care. I am not leaving you" Aru decided.

"Stop being so stubborn Gaurani.  Patel is bringing him here just to show how far his order has progressed and assure him the quality and all that stuff. You have to be there to show them. It is very important for you."

"Someone else will show them around. I am not leaving your side."

"You know how lazy your workers get when you are not there and one after one problem arise without you around. You don't seriously want your client to see that. You have to be there Aru."  Mukhi tried to persuade trying hard not to lose his temper.

"NO NO NO. You can't change my mind. Get up, go and freshen up for your meeting. I'm going with you and that is final" Aru jumped  up from the bed and started to freshen up as well.

Mukhi felt like knocking some sense into her but who could reason with a daffor.

--------------------------------------------

Rami saw the bane of her existence, the parasitic couple having a heated argument at the breakfast table. Yes fight, keep on fighting and kill each other. Just die both of you. She thought looking at them. 

"Rami Ben" Aru wailed noticing her finally.

Rami changed the poison from her eyes to love in an instant and got into her act. "Arey Raje, why are you scolding this lovely child so early in the morning? How can you be so cruel to her?" Rami reprimanded her ill-gotten brother.

"Rami ben, your Raje is a bullheaded, unfeeling, stiff-necked prick." Aru spat looking daggers at her husband.

No one knows this better than me.  Rami murmured to herself but quickly said, "Why Aru, why are you calling my saint like brother names?" Rami pretended to be shocked.

"Tu karkhane pe jayegi aur yehi mera akheri faisla hai." Mukhi thundered before Aru could reply Rami.

"Aap Mukhi honge is gau k meri nehi.  You can't dictate me and you are not my ruler", Aru countered back without backing an inch.

"Arey koi toh mujhe batau hua kya hai? Rami asked really intrigued now.

Aru told her what happened;  how her mangalsutra got torn and the omen on his life. Rami was dancing in her mind by the time Aru finished. This had to be a sign from god telling her that this was the perfect time to kill Mukhi.

Rami schooled in her excitement and  looking concerned said instead,"Jo hua achcha to nehi hua Aru. But whatever Raje has said is also logical. You can't stop the world because your mangalsutra  got torn."

"Rami, knock some sense into this daffor's head if you can. I am tired reasoning with her." Mukhi had long lost his patience with her.

"Ruk Raje don't scold the girl anymore. Aru's fear is also not unfounded. But I have a solution. Aru tu karkhane pe ja. I will get your mangalsutra fixed and send it to you as soon as possible. Nothing will happen to Raje in 1 or 2 hours. I will keep an eye on him personally. You have my word."

"Rami ben par--" Aru could see merit in Rami ben's words but still she hesitated.

"Ab to man ja meri ma" Mukhi said clasping his hands together in prayer.

"Par--" Aru tried to say.

"Par kuch nahi" Mukhi said and got up to leave without giving Aru chance to say anything more. Aru made to follow him but Rami stopped her.

"Chinta mat kar Aru. I will be with him na?? Give me your mangalsutra I will send Sharabi to the jeweller's house this instant, he wouldn't have opened his shop so early yet. Go to work. Don't worry. Jaaa na??"

And so Aru left. If the starting of the day was so dreadful Aru shuddered thinking what lay in front of her whole day. And she was worried about her Mukhiji. She prayed nothing would happen to him and hoped Rami ben would return her mangalsutra as soon as possible.

Next Chapter

Edited by dushturain - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aru Bhi NaπŸ˜†

nice one waiting for next part😳
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice story 
eagerly waiting for next part
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written.πŸ‘ I love how she is the one who is thick headed but calls Mukhi one instead. Keep writing more.
Piu
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dushturain... this is so so cute!  I love it.  

Kali kali port fortniaa.... cho chweet Mukhijiii!
You have described exactly what would happen if and when they are together at Amboli.  Aru being Aru will be pucca like this... fighting with her dear Mukhiji all the time.  And Mukhiji knows how to handle his Dafford!

Precap - Arrey maybe Viraf will enter as a buyer in the show too.  Very very likely possibility!!  

Loving it and wanting more.  Please update fast!

dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: malkasub

Dushturain... this is so so cute!  I love it.  

Kali kali port fortniaa.... cho chweet Mukhijiii!
You have described exactly what would happen if and when they are together at Amboli.  Aru being Aru will be pucca like this... fighting with her dear Mukhiji all the time.  And Mukhiji knows how to handle his Dafford!

Precap - Arrey maybe Viraf will enter as a buyer in the show too.  Very very likely possibility!!  

Loving it and wanting more.  Please update fast!

LOL yeaa get ready for the super macho man in Aru's life. LOL. hope protest will not start here as well.
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Brishtyyy! What an amazing piece of writing! I am totally loving it.. You have described Aru, Mukhi, Rami ben all soo beautifully, staying true to their characters! Esp.Rami ben. The way you have described her venomous eyes turning full of love in an instant and the most minor nuances, that speaks volumes about what a keen observation you have and what a great writer you are! MashaAllah.. πŸ‘
Keep writing buddy... i m anxiously waiting for the 2nd part... πŸ˜Š
There cant be any war on this my dear. The warlords are busy elsewhere... πŸ˜›
dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Brishtyyy! What an amazing piece of writing! I am totally loving it.. You have described Aru, Mukhi, Rami ben all soo beautifully, staying true to their characters! Esp.Rami ben. The way you have described her venomous eyes turning full of love in an instant and the most minor nuances, that speaks volumes about what a keen observation you have and what a great writer you are! MashaAllah..πŸ‘

Keep writing buddy... i m anxiously waiting for the 2nd part...😊
There cant be any war on this my dear. The warlords are busy elsewhere...πŸ˜›

Rami ben is my favo. I observe her very keenly and i dnt know why i dont hate her like i usually hate villains. ananya khare is just amazing be it mausam kakisa or rami ben. Thank you for appreciating it dear. Honestly im not entirely happy with this chapter coz i found it too full of robotic dialougues and very rukha sukha. Im loosing whatever touch i had. Hopefully next chap will be better.
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dushturain

Rami ben is my favo. I observe her very keenly and i dnt know why i dont hate her like i usually hate villains. ananya khare is just amazing be it mausam kakisa or rami ben. Thank you for appreciating it dear. Honestly im not entirely happy with this chapter coz i found it too full of robotic dialougues and very rukha sukha. Im loosing whatever touch i had. Hopefully next chap will be better.

Ohh yes..shes my favourite villain too.. I love her too much.. Mausam kakisa was more funny than villainous actually!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
You are an excellent writer buddy. And i didnt find any flaw in this chapter. But i m anxiously waiting for the next chapter. So write it jaldi se... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
C0raline thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rain!

A good beginning! It is raining stories indeed!

I DO like Viraf!

Bring it on