Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

I have a few ideas...

1) rishabh-preeta likes each other...at the same karan too falls in love with her...but since karan knows that rishabh-preeta likes each other...he will sacrifice his love and the family will fix rishabh-preeta marriage but something might happen and karan has to come forward and marry preeta...she still hates him and might blame him for her separation with rishabh

2)rishabh-preeta likes each other...their marriage will be fix...dadi-karan doesn't approve of it...tries ways to create MU b/w them...to save rishabh...karan marries preeta

3)rishabh-preeta likes each other...dadi will make a mess out of their relationship...at the same karan falls in love with preeta...he will be stubborn to marry her...karan gets to know abt rishabh-preeta relationship after marriage...he might have a MU that preeta still loves rishabh

4)karan-preeta falls in love...their marriage will be fix...some MU happens and rishabh marries preeta

I feel option 1 might happen...

Option 2
Rishab love preeta..But only like him as a good man.. Doesn't love anyone...Karan-preeta hate continue...One day karan MU preeta due to dad I.e., shez making rishab fall into her trap for property or etc...So to save his bro. karan does something to preeta which leads to marriage... love to see karan realizing preeta lovely ,, sensible nature after marriage
It's my prediction which I will be happy if this happens😳
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys ystr. precap was very good... Karan-preeta scenes are awesome... Enjoying it a lot😳
Dheeraj and shraddha doing their best 
Can't wait for today episode😛
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After watching yesterday's episode, the mum is totally after Rishabh to get married and likes Preeta from the first moment... so I am thinking she will try to get them together BUT their kundalis will totally not match but Preeta's and Karan's will? so that could be the track going forward? 
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I like Preeta and her sister
both girls doing an amazing job
Crimson9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know which montage is currently being shown on tv but in a montage(if it is really a montage)where Rishab & Preeta are sitting on a bench and Karan is standing behind them,(sorry, can't post pic) it can be seen that 'kundali' is pointing in Rishab's direction and 'bhagya' towards Karan. So my take is, Preeta & Rishab's kundalis will match. It could be an arranged marriage for both and they might not necessarily be in love with each other. But due to some reason she will get married to Karan since their bhagya is connected to each other.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manu.krissh

Option 2
Rishab love preeta..But only like him as a good man.. Doesn't love anyone...Karan-preeta hate continue...One day karan MU preeta due to dad I.e., shez making rishab fall into her trap for property or etc...So to save his bro. karan does something to preeta which leads to marriage... love to see karan realizing preeta lovely ,, sensible nature after marriage
It's my prediction which I will be happy if this happens😳

your track is ditto copy of KKB😆...it happened in KKB in a different way...abhi married pragya for aaliyah...mistaken identity in there...they plan abhi married to BB who was purab's love...but aaliyah thought its pragya whom purab is in love with...she forced abhi to marry pragya...abhi to fall into aaliyah's word and he married pragya...to save his sister's life from his POV...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crimson9

I don't know which montage is currently being shown on tv but in a montage(if it is really a montage)where Rishab & Preeta are sitting on a bench and Karan is standing behind them,(sorry, can't post pic) it can be seen that 'kundali' is pointing in Rishab's direction and 'bhagya' towards Karan. So my take is, Preeta & Rishab's kundalis will match. It could be an arranged marriage for both and they might not necessarily be in love with each other. But due to some reason she will get married to Karan since their bhagya is connected to each other.

this is one analysis which i agree...love has been hinted too...both guys falls for preeta...
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
2 hours 20 minutes for today's episodes 🥳
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My screen is literally on fire whenever Preeta and Karan are together and the precap for tomorrow was awesome !!!
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

My screen is literally on fire whenever Preeta and Karan are together and the precap for tomorrow was awesome !!!

they have a good chemistry...
i just love karan-preeta...
will watch n give my review