Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Diya canprotect herself as she is adult and she can talk to lawyer for this but ratan is child and can't protect himself and even can't talk to lawyer

since ratan going to die he has very little time to find bride for ratan (because since   according to will statment if anyone kill ratan property will go to his wife) so his father wanted protected fast before his death and he no time left to search bride so he decided to make Diya as ratan wife irrespective of age difference

purpose of cvs is not making love pair of Diya and ratan andthen husband wife.purpose of this marriage only protect ratan

and I guess as soon as ratan become adult and able to deal himself then after becoming adult there marriage will be nullify

and what cringworty what offensive scenes they have shown it look cringworthyEdited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
body guard will not be with ratan 24*7 hrs
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Diya canprotect herself as she is adult and she can talk to lawyer for this but ratan is child and can't protect himself and even can't talk to lawyer

since ratan going to die he has very little time to find bride for ratan (because since   according to will statment if anyone kill ratan property will go to his wife) so his father wanted protected fast before his death and he no time left to search bride so he decided to make Diya as ratan wife irrespective of age difference

@bold, he is freakin 9 yrs old!! No time to find bride? Who gets married at 9 yrs? Getting Ur 9 yr old kid 'married' to 'protect' him is incredibly stupid and silly. He could have told them, aap dono ratan ko godh le lo. Who cares about property? He cares about his son's life right? Couldn't he transfer the property or whatever to whoever wanted it, or if he had no time, arrange for such a thing and let ratan grow up in Diya's and her parents' care? 

And Diya being an adult has nothing got to do with her life being in danger. If Ratan's parents got killed, what makes u think Diya cannot be killed? 

Anyway, I'm out of here. Won't be watching this stupid regressive show and wasting my time. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
I think u have not read properly

here no one is supporting child marriage

neither cvs has any intention to show Diya and ratan as married couple neither they have intention to support child marriage

ratan father has make a will paper if anyone kill ratan then property will go to wife

if his father would have alive then this child marriage would have not happen as his father would protected him

and I again say as soon as ratan become adult and able to handle himself then this marriage will be nullify
Rainbow29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

^then in that case, the enemy will kill both Diya and Ratan. In what way is this marriage not being glorified, or romance not being shown when they show a 9 yr old kid stalking an 18 yr old girl and holding her and asking her to marry him? No matter what anybody argues, that is not an age to go around stalking a girl. Children are supposed to be innocent, not tharki like the kid in this serial. And if the kid really needs to be protected, the father shouldve arranged bodyguards for him. The kid needs a bodyguard for protection, not a wife. She could even protect him being his sister. Her parents could adopt him legally. Why should she marry him? 

I agree with karan wahi. We need to better than this. And ppl questioning his career choices coz they can't stand the truth, u guys too need to be better than that. Anyway, I just happened to catch a glimpse of the first episode, and it was beyond cringeworthy. 

Stalker, pedophile, child marriage blah blahh... things are just getting ridiculous. Why is anyone trying to come up with a logical solution to a situation in a story? Almost no show runs on logic so what's the point in saying stuffs like 'this could have been done'..'that could have been done' etc..they had to be married so they got married. Deal with it or don't watch fiction. A story is what a story is.

a. Child marriage can turn into a curse or a boon. Depends from person to person. If Ratan can grow up to value and respect a bond called marriage, than great! Why make a huge hue and cry over it? Maturity is independent of age, kids can be miles more mature and sensible than bratty adults, but we have a bad habit of picking out negative angle in everything. How many adults manage to value marriage in today's age? If Ratan fails to work the marriage they can break the marriage once he is of 'legal' age. Adults break marriages all the time too. If Diya & Ratan make this marriage successful than 'adults' need to take inspiration as to how its done. 

b. Stalking is an umbrella term most Indians now use without any sense. I'd call it stalking if the intent was harmful..that was just a boy following girl who he thought was his angel. Now do not give me nonsense reasons like in future he will become an obsessed stalker etc. This a DAMN show and let's not predict the future of a fictional show to suit our own imagination that roots from our own fear of the messed up society. 

c. SO much hoopla over Ratan probably loving Dia. So what if it's love? Love is independent of age and all other factors. It's the sick and nasty mentality of most people that they equate love with 's*x', 'lust' and what not. It's their messed up perspective that they think of love that way and than go all "eww" and "creepy". Love in its core is a harmless, pure feeling. Lust is not a part of love, people make love a part of their lust to make it look justified.

d. Once Ratan grows up, I wouldn't mind the romantic angle between him and Diya. Like I said, if they can value this marriage and make it successful by adding respect, care and love to it than it's an example most need to learn something from. Afterall, marriage is all about what one makes of it.

Karan Wahi has totally lost it. Blindly aping the west without using own's brain is no way progressive. Nor is it fun to watch everyone sleeping around with everyone else and teenage pregnancies..Karan wahi can keep such 'inspirational' content to himself. Acting childish by being under the tag of an 'adult, of age' is no way better..it's even worse.
Edited by Rainbow29 - 6 years ago
Preeee thumbnail
Where was this Wahi and his ethics when a lot of shows glorified swap/dhoka marriages and showed domestic violence in the name of romance? And a lot of those shows and jodis (not to name any) were/are are quite popular. 
Indian shows are made for purely entertainment purposes, so crying over the content of one while enjoying another is just so silly.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow29

Stalker, pedophile, child marriage blah blahh... things are just getting ridiculous. Why is anyone trying to come up with a logical solution to a situation in a story? Almost no show runs on logic so what's the point in saying stuffs like 'this could have been done'..'that could have been done' etc..they had to be married so they got married. Deal with it or don't watch fiction. A story is what a story is.

Because when u tell or hear a story, u should be able to connect to it. And for that, logic is necessary. I can name so many shows which are logical, or atleast were when they were launched(krpkab, beyhadh, nauc, even bv). But this concept , is outright unacceptable. And what exactly do u mean by, 'deal with it or don't watch fiction?' Frankly, I'm better off not watching this BS in the name of fiction. 

a. Child marriage can turn into a curse or a boon. Depends from person to person. If Ratan can grow up to value and respect a bond called marriage, than great! Why make a huge hue and cry over it? Maturity is independent of age, kids can be miles more mature and sensible than bratty adults, but we have a bad habit of picking out negative angle in everything. How many adults manage to value marriage in today's age? If Ratan fails to work the marriage they can break the marriage once he is of 'legal' age. Adults break marriages all the time too. If Diya & Ratan make this marriage successful than 'adults' need to take inspiration as to how its done. 

So Ur actually justifying child marriage here by saying that Ratan can manage this marriage as children are more sensible than
adults? And if he cannot, he can break it off once he is of the legal age? Wow!! Nothing has baffled me as much as this. Do I really have to tell u that child marriage is illegal in India. That the perpetrators can be punished? And don't brush this in the name of fiction. Fiction is not fiction unless it is relatable to a certain degree atleast. 

b. Stalking is an umbrella term most Indians now use without any sense. I'd call it stalking if the intent was harmful..that was just a boy following girl who he thought was his angel. Now do not give me nonsense reasons like in future he will become an obsessed stalker etc. This a DAMN show and let's not predict the future of a fictional show to suit our own imagination that roots from our own fear of the messed up society. 

Nope, I won't give nonsense reasons like that. I haven't said a word about what is the kid gonna be in future. I simply judged of that kid what was shown to me. And he looked like a tharki solely by actions of following Diya around, clicking her pics, hiding when she turned so that he wouldn't get caught(which very well implies that he knew what he was doing and the nature of that act), and then asking her to marry him. Nowhere can that passed off as harmless or innocent. 

c. SO much hoopla over Ratan probably loving Dia. So what if it's love? Love is independent of age and all other factors. It's the sick and nasty mentality of most people that they equate love with 's*x', 'lust' and what not. It's their messed up perspective that they think of love that way and than go all "eww" and "creepy". Love in its core is a harmless, pure feeling. Lust is not a part of love, people make love a part of their lust to make it look justified.

Again, Ur assuming stuff. That ppl finding faults in Ratan's relationship with Diya is because they equate love with lust n sex. And also, Ur indirectly justifying the fact that a 9 yr old boy who is supposed to be playing or studying is going gaga over a girl twice his age. Doesn't that sound ridiculous to u? And if u say no.. Ur lying. Because truth is, that no matter how much u preach that we're a messed up society who only follows certain 'preconceived notions', tomorrow if Ur 9 yr old brother or son goes around stalking a 
a girl much older in age, u won't be all appreciative of it. 

Once Ratan grows up, I wouldn't mind the romantic angle between him and Diya. Like I said, if they can value this marriage and make it successful by adding respect, care and love to it than it's an example most need to learn something from. Afterall, marriage is all about what one makes of it.

Yeah, that's the whole point. He should be old enough to handle a bond and responsibility like marriage. Not now, when all his deciduous teeth have not even fallen off. 

Karan Wahi has totally lost it. Blindly aping the west without using own's brain is no way progressive. Nor is it fun to watch everyone sleeping around with everyone else and teenage pregnancies..Karan wahi can keep such 'inspirational' content to himself. Acting childish by being under the tag of an 'adult, of age' is no way better..it's even worse.

My replies in red. I commented on this post, because frankly, I wanted to voice out that this is wrong on many levels. Ur happy with the concept, u can watch it. Not my cup of tea. B-bye. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
when husband property go to wife then it cannot be claim by any relative of her sasural

Rainbow29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

My replies in red. I commented on this post, because frankly, I wanted to voice out that this is wrong on many levels. Ur happy with the concept, u can watch it. Not my cup of tea. B-bye. 

Replied. In blue.
Edited by Rainbow29 - 6 years ago
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.