Karan Wahi lashes out on the makers of PPK

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
By TellychakkarTeam

It seems the TV actor Karan Wahi is in no mood to play the diplomacy game.

The talented lad Karan, who is part of the TV industry for decade now, is clearly disgusted with the the content of Sony TV's newly launched drama Pehredaar Piya Ki (Shashi Sumeet Productions).

Karan, who is known for his bindaas nature, expressed his views blatantly about the show on Facebook. Karan's post clearly states that he finds the content of the show stupid. In his rant he has also urged the TV fraternity to stop making such daily soaps in the name of content. Read Karan's Facebook post here...
Edited by amrutha131 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree 100%. I have no intention to watch this show. I have to watch the last five minutes because it goes beyond 9PM and eats into the time slot for Beyhadh which is the show I watch.
The concept is regressive. How can a 9 year old child fall in love and made to speak lines like an adult? A child should act and speak like a child and only that will endear him. A child speaking and acting like a grown up is unrealistic and makes him so less lovable.
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m not agree with this...i think ye bahot hi early stage hai judgment ke liye...i don't think so ke iss drama me na to child marriage ko provoke kar rahe nato bacche ki lov story hai...iss serial me nahi to romance dikha rahe hai bacche ki aur young girl ki pata nahi log itna jjaldi kyu jadgment pass karte hai...i think yaha pe 9 saal ka baccha apnni story ki pari se amazed ho gaya hai aur usko admire karta hai aur uski story ki pari usko reallity me Diya me dekhi bas itni hi simple baat hai...yaha pe innocent friendship hai bas abhi...it's my view😊
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
whatever be the content of this show karan wahi has given much needed publicity(be it negative) for this new show...now many people will watch this show to know what is so provoking in it...who knows this might be the promotional strategy of this ph itself...
but as the show proceeds they will show only innocent friendship and admiration from that child towards diya...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think producer of ppk r mature enough what they r showing .no producer no channel will take risk by showing marriage between 9 year old and 18 marriage .no producer can be so courageous to show such thing because they also know if they show such thing that public will surely reject serial but if they r showing marriage between small boy and adult girl then there must be some other purpose behind this marriage .
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think it's too early to bash the show. It's only 3 episodes old, so it would be wrong to be judgemental about it. I have watched all three episodes closely. Nothing provoking has been shown thus far. Nothing romantic, only friendship and childish admiration of a boy who believes in fairy tales.
Edited by PlainJane - 6 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
producer of show ppk has also brain what should be shown and what should be not shown at all they have also have sense of right and wrong. I must sayat least they r honest from very first promo of serial .at least they don't deceive viewer . other most of new serial promo fool viewers by showing that thing in promo which was hardly shown in actual serial Edited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The concept of Pehredaar Piya Ki is Bullshit: Narayani Shastri

By TellychakkarTeam

Sony TV's latest venture Pehredaar Piyaa Ki (Shashi Sumeet Productions) is creating a lot of headlines with its different plot. The makers are receiving a lot of flak for showing marriage between a 10 year old boy and 18 year old girl. Recently Karan Wahi bashed the concept of the show on his official Facebook handle, and now Narayani Shastri too spews venom against the drama.
FYI, the plot of Sony TV's Pehredaar Piya Ki revolves around a 10 year old boy who is smitten by a girl who is almost double his age and ends up getting married to her.
Recently, at the launch of Star Plus' upcoming drama Rishton ka Chakravyuh, Narayani who is playing an important character in the soap spoke her heart out to Tellychakkar.
We asked her about the ongoing controversy about the show, and she said, "I haven't seen the promos of the show, so I should not judge, but from what I have heard about the show, it is about a 10 year old boy who is shown getting married to an 18 year old girl. The concept is bullshit. It doesn't matter if the 10 year old is a girl or a boy, the idea is sheer bullshit.
She further added, "But perhaps the show makers want to convey that whatever one will be witnessing in the show should not be emulated in reality. "
With lots of actors and audience bashing the show, let's see what fate the show sees!
crazyaboutmanan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wahi talking about actors working because they don't have an option? Seriously Wahi? Did any of the actors tell you that they are doing the show only because they don't have work to do? And look who is commenting? After DMG going off air you yourself have only got a few months of work in 7 years- a side role in a movie, a side role in KTLK and a show which went off air in 1 month and hence you get into any show dancing and "trying" to do anchoring because you don't have an option. Lost any respect I had for you after that post.