Abhi the perfect jeeju

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
So tomorrow Abhi will give Preetha refernce for job at Luthra's place..thats  how our lady will enter in future in laws house..
Sahithi, IMO - Abhi is the best character written by the writers of KB.

The mostly keep him unaware of things around him but with the little knowledge he has, he does good stuff.

There can always be better. Similarly, Abhi can always be better but considering the TV soap standard they wrote is character well.

He is not the Sweety boy nor the angry young man. He is real. He gets angry, he loves, he pampers, he sulks, he smiles and above all he makes us smile.
this is why...we term him as a rockstar...he is a rockstar...Taaliyah has made me stopped watching KKB...i am glad he is giving appearances in KDB...his character is naughty and adorable...he is not a angry young man...he is not arrogant...he has his own flaws but at the same time his kind heart and goodness overshadow all his flaws...he has little knowledge surrounding him...but with his heart fill with kindness...he always does good for people surrounded him...i will give the credit to pragya...as his wife...she brought the best out of him...
I am loving his bonding with preeta-shrishti...i miss his bonding with BB...they were fire cracker...
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Abhi is best in everything, as, Rishu said he is the best character written by kkb writers, his character growth is so amazing.

Usually after months in tv land characters start to deteriorate but Abhi is proving to be different, he learnt from his mistakes, rectifies it.

He is real with no pretence.

Everyone in kkb n kdb land are lucky to have Abhi in their lives.
Originally posted by livelong

Abhi is ever ready to help his family, he's helping his family and indirectly doing favors to Preetha (Mind he doesn't knows about her). 

thats Rockstar Abhisekh Mehra for us...😳