Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
As for her abrupt leaving i think he confessed his love to her..
Waiting to know how he proposed ...and in-between what happened with them

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Have to ask now... when are you planning to give us our next piece of nirvana?

trying hard to type an update with two other roomies around... πŸ˜†
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aakhirkaar Geet bhag hi gayee =P and that was expected so we all were right πŸ˜†
Well well well what will Maan do now???
I am sure he had confessed to her somehow and that triggered an extreme reaction from her! I wonder if he wrote a letter or confessed in person and what was Geet's instant reaction apart from running away of course?? πŸ˜›
Will he catch her just in time before she departs or will Arush stop her??
There are many speculations at the moment however I know you will write it beautifully so I can't wait to read it!
Also loving the banters between Ana and Arush
Are we gonna get back to Kabir's love story as well?? Will that girl come back and will we see a new entrant??
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

trying hard to type an update with two other roomies around... πŸ˜†

Lol!!
Do your roomies know that you are such a fantstic writer? Do me anfavour please... make them read one of your work and then see how you will get pampered at work. They will finish your work, press your legs and back, cook food for you. C'mon please just try this trick once and see the magic unfold!
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Waiting...
Waitings...
Waitiiinnnggg...
purrple_orchids thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg! so v have finally reached d prologueπŸ‘...but it is awesum ...d way u have built up d depth of each character n d storyline tobreach d high point is sumthing fabulous... kudos to u!!
regarding d update...i have a feeling dat maan did nt confess...i mean i think he might be practicing his cobfession wid sum1 or maybe his siblings were teasing him...eithet way..geet overheard d convo...n realised his feelings towards her...but wid d love came the anxiety n d doubt dat she's nt d best for him...coz she still pictures him wid sum1 lyk sarah...for her he is a dream...n his love a dream ..
i just felt this from the letter...lets c wat happens next...
sumhow i feel maan may not pursue her...n d distance apart will make geet see d light of d day...
on d oder hand...maan may pick up sarah or sum random girl to meet his mom as a fake
..to buy time to sort out his life...
dese r JUST my views...
rest depends on d writers imagination ...which is mind blowing as always..
😳
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We all were aware that geet would be leaving but am so confused in what actually happened that made her leave so suddenly...
She admires maan and also blushes at her own thoughts regarding him then how can she think that she can't love him...
Am really anxious to see what will be maan's reaction and now will he deal with this and how will geet survive without him...
I just hope that you don't keep them away for long...
Updateee soonnn
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Lol!!
Do your roomies know that you are such a fantstic writer? Do me anfavour please... make them read one of your work and then see how you will get pampered at work. They will finish your work, press your legs and back, cook food for you. C'mon please just try this trick once and see the magic unfold!

No... they don't know. writing is my secret life,...πŸ˜† you know like having two livesπŸ˜‰
-SwaSan- thumbnail
Awesome update...

Early waiting for next...

Please do update soon
TaranaGeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

No... they don't know. writing is my secret life,...πŸ˜† you know like having two livesπŸ˜‰

That's true... most of us have it.
None in my life know my craze for Maaneet and that's my only secret :) I guess no one will understand it so I never teied revealing also. I discovered Geet serial 3 yrs after it was aired. I saw the whole series on youtube several times and now its taken out from there and only available on some .pk Webserver.

Consdering the other addictions people have, I feel this is a good one.