Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF- Someone Like You THREAD 8 - Page 29

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Prim and proper, his hair neatly combed and the collar button still open, he looked impeccably handsome in the white shirt and navy blue trousers. His eyes twinkled when they fell on her... she could feel that and she blushed, looking down, for unknown reasons. She knew he'd wear a tie and his suit once he was done with breakfast but heck, she couldn't take her eyes off him. she tried not to look at him as he talked with his family but she just couldn't! ... too much observation n cute blushing...dont match with geets explanation in the letter

She understood the emotions her family had and she felt overwhelmed at that. but there was something that stopped her in NYC... someone who didn't let her go. She finally confessed, "I... I don't want to go back..." ...what happened after that

Why me Maan? Why the person who is not worthy of you? Please know that I have been in love with someone before. I thought he is the one for me. That he is the one who has eyes only for me. And when he left, I knew he took away a part of me from myself. I don't have enough Maan... and you deserve more. I am a broken leaf who has nowhere to go. Someday, I will wither and fall. You wouldn't want to be with someone like me then...You are the bright sun who deserves a person better than me... the best actually. I am flawed Maan. I am broken and bruised and I have marks left on me. You don't deserve this ugliness. You deserve someone beautiful... inside out. Not me...isnt this para new one? It was not in th prologue!!!

Has maan really confessed to her directly...i dont think so...i think she evasdropped his talks n assumed something else...

Who th person read th letter...if she still not send it then may b UNCLE...or if sent it then may b MAAN'S FATHER or AARUSH Edited by paponecon - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Where are you Aishu? Come back here soon with an update. Waiting so badly
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi...Lovely people out there how are you all???😳
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Missing te bext update so badly right now. I wonder how Maan will take it.
well I've Missed my Miss.Kawaii so much today that I'm here Cause aap woha nahi mili aaj so main yaha aa gayi 😆

I'm here after so many days...

I miss my home very badly but don't come here now I miss the author also
Aaj mera pura din meri billi ke piche gaya apko msg kiya hain bas kitni tensed thi koi hain bhi nahi kisko pocho bas aap hi toh ho
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 62

Sorry for the late reply, will catch up with your updates soon :)
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update  I think Maan confessed and I was dreading this from Geet.   Maan wil b so depressed.    Oh what will happen. How Maan is going to take it. Geet is not realising that she also has fallen for him.   Waiting for an update  
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Till part 63
Awesome... Wow so much happened... Maan confessed but that u have kept it as surprise... Geet is going back to London... Wonder who saw the letter... Aarush is funny... Cont soon...
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Ab update jaldi de do please