MG FF- Someone Like You THREAD 8 - Page 30

Posted: 6 years ago
Any chances for an update today?

Pretty Please...Edited by TaranaGeet - 6 years ago
When were you planning to update the next chapter, our beautiful writer? Tell us a timeline so we stop asking :)
Fabulous update. Raj is indirectly forcing Geet to go back to them. Though she initially denied it, what made her to take that drastic decision? It seems Maan must have proposed to her and Geet couldn't think straight. She feels she doesn't suit perfectly to his personality and he deserves someone much better in all sense. I really hope it's Kabir who took that letter and not Maan as I don' want to see him broken. But then Maan being a perfect gentleman must have expected this kind of reaction from her as he knows his little storm too well. Hope the distance brings their hearts more closer. 
Loved the hilarious talks between Aarush and Ana. Sorry for the late reply as I wanted to read it again and now I simply can't wait for the next part. I adore you writing skills. 

Part 62

Wow lovely  te way dadi ki b'day and whole km was sad and crying for dadi and my maan was most affected person who was crying like a 11 year old boy wants his dadi's lap to bury his tears was lovely emotional..te way sibblings trying to cheer my maan and teasings him was lovely cute..te way geet came all w ay for my maan and te way her simple gesture sooth his burning heart was lovely emotional amazing..te way my maan ki happiness thinking she came of his and cant wait for te day to open his heart and make her his was lovely..te way radika ki cribbing abt my maan's girl and his promise,omg his little storm wat she is doing to my maan..now geet's examz was over and enjoying with friends,omg bomb blast and my maan ki heart was beating and dieing each sec thinking abt his life was lovely thud thud..te way my maan got his life back seeing his geet and his worry for both te girls was lovely emotional..yes my maan have decide to open his heart after seeing his  life in danger he cant lose her at any cost..i love te update  so much yar 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago

Part 63

Wow lovely omg thud thud update..te way ana and prem ki blossoming story was lovely..te way geet drooling my maan omg who wont seeing my maan tis much yummy..te way raj wants geet to cum back but she deny thinking she is having some thing or someone here for her but wat happen suddenly tat she wants to go back omg my maan have confessed is love?..geet's love letter will surely broke my maan..omg I have few questions but I know in further updates I will get my answers..i love te update yar 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Fantastic as always 

So Maan confessed and now it seems like Geet wants to run 
Chapter 63

Again Fantastic so Interesting  
Originally posted by TaranaGeet

When were you planning to update the next chapter, our beautiful writer? Tell us a timeline so we stop asking :)

😛
It's so thrilling n adventurous na to b all by urself...I m feeling so scared to think 
u know i always in a protected later so can't fathom how u r feeling right now but all the best wishes for ur new exciting life
Coming back to the update it's the most eagerly waited update.
I always have this continues fear of this update as I mentioned earlier. I knew that I would feel so bad for man n u m feeling devastating right now for the near to perfect maan n I m feeling like gala dabaying geet...how cud she not love maan or feel that she is already in love with maan:-(:-(:-(:-(:
Waiting for geets realization of maans importance in her life