Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
YES!! f**king finally!! Oops. Pardon my french please. I'm just wayy too excited.. Yeah baby.

Ang Laga De Re is a suiting song but out in the open Suhagraat?

I don't think so. Dammit. Why do they keep showing us foreplay?? Climax talk pohchaneka irada hai kya ye CVs ka?? Yeh Nikki koi toh Joganiya Kaand se bhi aur koi Bada Kaand karne wali hai.

Ab toh yeh next week hi malum padega. I'll be gritting my teeth and shaking my fist at the TV of they don't show them do it. Even if its in the open ground under the stars.

Latkane wale hai yeh CVs. MehRya ka romancewala gajar dekhake.

I'm the skeptic one for the MehRya romance. We are definitely will get blocked for sure. Nikki won't let us see the good stuff.. 🤢
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Mehak was totally hot ...☺️ in that saree !
And the precap of Monday...I just can't get that of my head..I dint see it I just got an glimpse of it wen SK was leaning on mehak ...I ran to kitchen in embracement ☺️
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Aaah ha stunning one...congratz again...

Lol...shatir khanna saves raaghu kethu Chachu for om going to jail...sharmas are full on impressed with him..nothing to tell abt mohit ...I guess he is gonna get ruined by himself !

Oh god the second precap seems to be hot ...

Thank you ji thank you..
Shaurya ne no ball par chakka maar Diya Hai...how can he miss the golden opportunity😆
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats di for stunerzz promotion
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Thank you Harry...😆😆
ISS baar 2 din ki stunner na bajoon 😆
And welcome😉
Karny de na flirt and chipany de...jab molestation ka case chipkaygii tab aqaal aaygi uss ullo ko 

Welcome Shamz
@bold wohi tou isse akal nahi aani and agar aisa huwa tou bohut ghissa pita twist hoga, i have heard people say this being used many times in ITV, par yeh to diff hain auron se so lets see kya hota hain
Edited by HaRiSKh - 6 years ago
Oshbgosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Shamz for the update. Awaiting a beautiful episode on Monday and thank god it's not a dream. Going by the history of this show, I have a feeling they will be disturbed by someone. Didn't like those freaky LOL smileys of the creative director as they now give me eerie feelings.
Last but not least, congratulations on your status upgrade Shamz and have an awesome weekend as we are all gearing up for your romantic update on Monday.Edited by Oshbgosh - 6 years ago
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah ! Mohit tu pata hai bilkul moti akal ka hai. Matlb gambling. You wanted to give your child a better future. Future toh uska dark hi dikh raha hai. Pata hai kya. It's no longer about child. Naah. It's all about your greed now. Lalach karne se tu bol kiska bhala hua hai? Huh. Bekaar hai teko samjhana. Carry on haan. Ab Shaurya. Yaar Shaurya you can't carry out a day without being stupid. You know shayad ek din Mahek ke accident ki khabar jhoot na ho. You think of that day. Maut kabhi bhi aa sakti hai aur jitne pal you live, don't let your wife hate you. Kya pata kal vo ya tum raho na raho keeping in mind the kinda relative and friends you have. Thank you Maasi for the update. Baki precap etc etc ke baare mein mujhe toh kuch nahi kehna hai. 😛
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Thank you ji thank you..
Shaurya ne no ball par chakka maar Diya Hai...how can he miss the golden opportunity😆

I hope wicket girke out na ho jaye diEdited by kkrnightriders - 6 years ago
Oshbgosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Mehak was totally hot ...☺️in that saree !

And the precap of Monday...I just can't get that of my head..I dint see it I just got an glimpse of it wen SK was leaning on mehak ...I ran to kitchen in embracement☺️

Ha ha .. the girls on the forum seem to be very shy..Really sweet though I can't relate much 😊
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nikita go back to your people they are looking for you 😆