14th July - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Mahek convince Mohit but he doesn't listen,dadu and Sonal also try to convince him  and Shaurya blocks their way and looks at Mahek ... Mohit comes out and Shaurya talks to ACP since how many years he is working...he tells 4 years .. Shaurya ask if you were thief and stolen a truck where would you hide it..he tells I would have hide it...and you think it they stole the truck they would have brought and kept outside the house,  Shaurya tells he has transferred the amount to Mohit account and purchased the goods from them ...and they aren't giving me the bill to save the tax... inspector arrest Sheetal and Mohit.. Shaurya takes Jeevan and Ravi blessings and they hug him ...kanta also comes and hug him...Mahek looks at him and Smiles...

Everyone is sitting in Sharma's yard and dadu ask not cry for Mohit...Jeevan and Karuna were angry at him... Shaurya tells he is the son of this house one day he will realize his mistake and for that you can't skip your meals and keep crying... Shaurya tells Mahek that he has some work and mahek tells she will come by evening,he tells he will send car by evening and. tells Mohit has lost his way and I was just telling to give Sharma's some hopes but he don't think he will ever realize his mistake...Mahek gets worried..

In jail lawyer cross questions Mohit and ask from where he got the money...Mohit gets irritated and tells find a way to save him

At KH .. dolly mausi tells Mahek she was seeing her marriage pics and she looks disturbed..Karuna tells problem will keep coming and she has to fight with it and Shaurya is there he loves her so much...Mahek tells she don't think these days he is sticking to Nikki .. dolly maasi laughs and Karuna and maasi makes a plan and tells her to follow that and Shaurya will come running to her...she tells it's not possible

Shaurya calls Mohit and tries to talk to him but he doesn't listen anything...he was drinking at a place..and he hears someone talking that they can double the money of anyone's investment...he goes to them and tells he wants to invest and ask the number...the person call someone and tells work is done..

It's morning Mahek was working in kitchen and Nikki comes and she slips as the floor was wet Shaurya holds her and wipes her shoulders and mahek gets jealous and leaves from there.. Shaurya tells Nikki unless I tease her my day won't turn out to be good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratz again Shamz for becoming a stunner,ziada tareef nahi karni aisa na ho ke diabetes hojaye😆 and yes thanks for the LU😃
Shaurya aur us ka teasing game, ab tumhara rule Mehak apply kare and iss chudail ke haath pher todh ke uss ke mounh mein dede tou ham sab aur tum dono ka balah hojayega😆 Edited by HaRiSKh - 6 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The first half seems to b full of Sharmas... Dies the second half have Mehrya?? 
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kamina, still teasing Mahek. He is so gonna regret everything when he'll know nikki's truth
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Aaah ha stunning one...congratz again...
Lol...shatir khanna saves raaghu kethu Chachu for om going to jail...sharmas are full on impressed with him..nothing to tell abt mohit ...I guess he is gonna get ruined by himself !

Oh god the second precap seems to be hot ...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek tells Nikki the pest control work will be completed soon and she has to leave early today and ask her to lock the restaurant and inform Shaurya also...Nikki calls someone and tells Mahek has just left ... Shaurya ask Nikki where is mahak ..she tells she just left...and mahek was on her scooty and Shaurya tells Nikki to tell her to drive safely...she tells he cares so much for her

It's night and Shaurya ask Nikki he will drop her..she tells she will stay back as some interior work is left and she is waiting for them..he gives her the keys

someone calls Shaurya and tells they found Mahek on road she met with accident... dolly maasi pays them money for the call..
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya bhaga Mehek ko dekhne because she met with accident ğŸ¤£ wow mausijI very smart she hired one man to call Shaurya about accident.
Sensuous song is on the way but they will show it on Monday not today we got to see only small glimpse of it🤣
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They r showing SBS segment today itself. Monday ka dhamaka kuch aur hai shayad. Nikita ka 
bomb girne wali hai. 
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Ohh god the scene in between Ad is so sensous Don't know how will the whole song turn out to be... watching them with kids is just impossible🤣
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm pitying Sonal right now. What will happen when she knows that Mohit isn't changing for good? He will now be a gambler at cricket?

Sad. I am facepalming myself at Shaurya Khanna still teasing Mehek by using that witchy Nikki again. Ufff.. Yeb ullu ko akkal kab aayegi?!