Week 27 - TRP - 0.6

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
This week's TRP is 0.6. Saw a thread which stated that last week's was 0.7. So there has been a drop. 

I know that tellyland TRPs are definitely not reflective of the quality of the show. But was hoping for some increase. It's imp to channel. -_-
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope it increases.. Its a good show.. I am finding it interesting.. ðŸ˜›
Thank You..😊
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for letting us know.
I was expecting to increase, but no, the ratings dropped. I don't know what to say... It is such a huge project, it deserves better. 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This TRP is a bit disappointing
yep the TRP is not reflective of quality of the show but it is reflective of how long the show may run and whether the channel will wind it up

SP is very impatient with low TRP shows

Aarambh's predecessor was wound up for same reason
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

Hope it increases.. Its a good show.. I am finding it interesting.. ðŸ˜›

Thank You..😊

It is quite an interesting show. Hope SP treats it in favorable light
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Thank you for letting us know.

I was expecting to increase, but no, the ratings dropped. I don't know what to say... It is such a huge project, it deserves better. 

It sure deserves better. Hope we get that in future.

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

This TRP is a bit disappointing

yep the TRP is not reflective of quality of the show but it is reflective of how long the show may run and whether the channel will wind it up

SP is very impatient with low TRP shows

Aarambh's predecessor was wound up for same reason

True. That's the main concern when TRPs are low. As of now Aarambh is doing great and the stories have just started to play out. Hope we get good nos in future so that the channel is satisfied.

About the predecessor's ratings, it was 1.5+, at least during the initial few eps and then went on a decline but still levelled off at 0.8-0.9 range. It's runtime was cut to a little more than half of the initial planned eps.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

True. That's the main concern when TRPs are low. As of now Aarambh is doing great and the stories have just started to play out. Hope we get good nos in future so that the channel is satisfied.

About the predecessor's ratings, it was 1.5+, at least during the initial few eps and then went on a decline but still levelled off at 0.8-0.9 range. It's runtime was cut to a little more than half of the initial planned eps.

Exactly as compared to its predecessor which was also a nice show Aarambh has started on a lower note.
When SP cut short KLKAH in favour of Aarambh it must have expected higher ratings 

I think at the that time SP was wondering how it can get Naagin type ratings and hence cut KLKAH short with the hope that aarambh will get Naagin type ratings 

and that the scary part because SP must be hugely disappointed  because let alone Naagin type rating it hasn't reached KLKAH ratings 
AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Exactly as compared to its predecessor which was also a nice show Aarambh has started on a lower note.
When SP cut short KLKAH in favour of Aarambh it must have expected higher ratings 

I think at the that time SP was wondering how it can get Naagin type ratings and hence cut KLKAH short with the hope that aarambh will get Naagin type ratings 

and that the scary part because SP must be hugely disappointed  because let alone Naagin type rating it hasn't reached KLKAH ratings 

KLKAH was a masterpiece & it was one of the best shows on Indian tv in recent times, but sadly it didn't get good trps. Now Aarambh is facing the same trp problem as KLKAH. It proves that our audience are still stuck in the saas-bahu & supernatural genre ðŸ¤¢
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
If this ratings continue,  Star Plus will scrap the show before it's earlier decided runtime !!! I'm so depressed right now ! After a long time I got a show I liked  so much . 
I can't believe that crap Chandrakanta of colors is getting such high ratings with an extremely regressive love story . ðŸ¤¢