Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Superfly

Dont know if it is only us who feels kabir and sanchi compliment each other so well. Otherwise why are they going ahead with sanveer? Do we kabir fans have a different defination of chemistry?  But to tell you honestly, I love kabir to death.  I like veer also. But I genuinely feel from the bottom of my heart, that sanchi and veer are the most mismatched jodi in the history of indian television. I love Veer as an individual character but he with saanchi together in one frame  just irks me! And this is not because I love kabir. No no no!  I don't like saanchi at all and of late she has become even more irritating after she has become Head Intern. But I can tolerate her only when she is with Kabir, or with dr malhotra or her two friends. 
Is it necessary that only if VK gets the girl he will be considered the male lead and the makers don't want to disappoint him that is why they are throwing sanveer on us.
Any way there is no point cribbing. If you just want to see kabir we can watch this show till he becomes negative. Otherwise let's all quit now itself. It is better for our health. I think we should message vikram also on insta to quit this show before they turn him negative. I am sure he will get good offers may be even as a male lead. 

Exactly the other day when I was flying with my lady commander ,we were discussing about tv shows. I just gave her a brief idea about this show. I even showed her some episodes while cruising. She said the same statement too, saanchi is tolerable only with Kabir.  Other wise she is a pain in the eye ðŸ˜†. She said veer is cute but this behaviour of his will get boring after some time.  Even she loved kabir. She is 50 plus something. Are we all blnd 
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys roughly how many ppl like sanchi/kabir and how many like san/veer. Because i seriously want to knw 😆 I genuinely would be surprised if most are rooting for sanchi and veer pairing #justsaying and are ready to see a cliche storyline 😆
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILOT900

Exactly the other day when I was flying with my lady commander ,we were discussing about tv shows. I just gave her a brief idea about this show. I even showed her some episodes while cruising. She said the same statement too, saanchi is tolerable only with Kabir. Other wise she is a pain in the eye😆. She said veer is cute but this behaviour of his will get boring after some time. Even she loved kabir. She is 50 plus something. Are we all blnd

Of course we aren't blind and neither is she 😊 she knws that a pairing like kabir/sanchi would be more interesting to see. Btw if u dont mind me asking did u decide to keep ur username as pilot900 because u take flying lessons. I think that's quite interesting and cool 😛Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail
@cherry, yes dear I am a pilot. I have close to 900 hrs. Hence the name. Waiting for my 1000th hr Edited by PILOT900 - 6 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

@cherry, yes dear I am a pilot. I have close to 900 hrs. Hence the name. Waiting for my 1000th hr

Will you change ur name after that again ??? Or will it remain like this only ??
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok so the great Ms saanchi mishra is using a fake identity to complete her internship. But has she ever thought that this internship is being done on saanchi agarwals name and not saanchi mIsha's name. All the marks and also the final certificate will be issued under saanchi agarwals name. How will she get the mbbs degree under her name when there will be no internship marks under her name.  

Also has she ever thought what will be the consequence if she is caught.  She will definitely go to jail because this is clear cut fraud. 
I just read an ff where in kabir comes to know of Malhotra's misdeeds and also of sanchis fraud. But he decides to help saanchi by marrying her.
According to me, that is indeed the best solution. Saanchi should be neither a mishra nor an agarwal. She should get some other surname by which she can get this degree issued and that too without malhotras knowledge. Because if malhotra comes to know who the real saanchi is,then he will definitely send her to jail even if she marries someone. 
I really wonder why kabir's surname hasn't been revealed yet. By the way he is interacting with his mom,he doesn't seem to have any painfull past. Both mother son duo look very happy with each other. Also it seems kabir knows the malhotra family from childhood. Then what is mystery behind his surname? I some how feel dr malhotra had done something wrong to kabir's father as well? 
And where the hell is the alzimiers patient? Didn't he see some thing in that prohibited room? 

Come on there would not be a story if there was no fake identity. Now there is intrigue. By the time she completes her residency which is 2 years in India, I am counting on the show being over :-)
lets see how they weave it together. I started watching the show from the Saanchi Mishra episode and I was thinking the same. when I watched the show from the beginning, i feel they have weaved the situations well. there are some places where the story could be tighter but among all the new shows this is the best. I love veer's pranks - the actor has excellent comic timing, the 3 girls and their friendship, love pragya and "abe O" and all her dialogues. even Isha with her side career is funny. I especially loved the Ghost scenes. 
As much as I hate Ashok, and Khusboo, those actors are simply awesome. They have ttruly gotten into the characters. Each one of the actors actually, Vikrant is crazy, Both the dadis are playing their roles well, Crazily talented bunch of actors, whether it is the character riya, Neeta, Gayatri, Vydehi, Priya, Pushpa, Miss Fernandez,  Adarsh, of course Dr Malhotra - love them all. I finsihe an episode and truly hated malhotra, or vikrant, and gayatri! very talented bunch they have all gotten into the characters very well. 

I like the variety of characters, it gives us many stories. i am glad they are giving Dr Kabir some air time now.  I love his mom and heck even Garv!

Good job CVs, tighten up the story a little bit, they have the kitchen politics to keep the TRP crowd happy, the hospital politics to keep it interesting and the antics of the young crowd,,, they keep me entertained for an hour.
I hope they make it Saanchi and Kabir. Veer bothers her too much, and we need to stop this concept of the guy bothers a girl but girl falls in love with him. They can be best friends, but not for each other. Perhaps Veer and Pragya, it will be fun to see her matched up with gayatri and Malhotra,  They should bring in someone for Isha as well,  Celarly to say I love the show is an unstatement :-)

Edited by 3serialfan40 - 6 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Will you change ur name after that again ??? Or will it remain like this only ??

I am not sure dear. It will create confusion . So I may retain it 
pilot100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3serialfan40

Come on there would not be a story if there was no fake identity. Now there is intrigue. By the time she completes her residency which is 2 years in India, I am counting on the show being over :-)
lets see how they weave it together. I started watching the show from the Saanchi Mishra episode and I was thinking the same. when I watched the show from the beginning, i feel they have weaved the situations well. there are some places where the story could be tighter but among all the new shows this is the best. I love veer's pranks - the actor has excellent comic timing, the 3 girls and their friendship, love pragya and "abe O" and all her dialogues. even Isha with her side career is funny. I especially loved the Ghost scenes. 
As much as I hate Ashok, and Khusboo, those actors are simply awesome. They have ttruly gotten into the characters. Each one of the actors actually, Vikrant is crazy, Both the dadis are playing their roles well, Crazily talented bunch of actors, whether it is the character riya, Neeta, Gayatri, Vydehi, Priya, Pushpa, Miss Fernandez,  Adarsh, of course Dr Malhotra - love them all. I finsihe an episode and truly hated malhotra, or vikrant, and gayatri! very talented bunch they have all gotten into the characters very well. 

I like the variety of characters, it gives us many stories. i am glad they are giving Dr Kabir some air time now.  I love his mom and heck even Garv!

Good job CVs, tighten up the story a little bit, they have the kitchen politics to keep the TRP crowd happy, the hospital politics to keep it interesting and the antics of the young crowd,,, they keep me entertained for an hour.
I hope they make it Saanchi and Kabir. Veer bothers her too much, and we need to stop this concept of the guy bothers a girl but girl falls in love with him. They can be best friends, but not for each other. Perhaps Veer and Pragya, it will be fun to see her matched up with gayatri and Malhotra,  They should bring in someone for Isha as well,  Celarly to say I love the show is an unstatement :-)

Dear so many of us have the same opinion, that Veer and sanchi can be best friends but not lovers. Saanchi looks good only with Kabir and veer with pragya. But sadly the makers have decided to go ahead with sanveer with a typical cliched story, boy and girl fighting, then falling in love, then marrying and entering the enemy's house and saans bahu drama. 
These makers don'thave the guts to show anything new. They can easily show saas bahu drama with pragya as well. I genuinely feel only pragya has the capability to make the malhotra family straight. Also she comes from a political family. So she will have more power. She and veer will look very cute and are apt for each other. They can show a blossoming love story between them also.
According to me saanchi can make dr malhotra straight in the hospital itself. She doesn't have to enter his house. Just imagine dr malhotrasplight, one hand saanchi will make his life hell in the hospital and on the other hand pragya at home. 

Avneil_fan thumbnail
Pragya and veer are best for each other
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avneil_fan

Pragya and veer are best for each other

Acting wise they surely match, Pragya is so natural when she does her scenes and her dialogue delivery is so natural, no wonder you can feel the sense of humor in them