pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok so the great Ms saanchi mishra is using a fake identity to complete her internship. But has she ever thought that this internship is being done on saanchi agarwals name and not saanchi mIsha's name. All the marks and also the final certificate will be issued under saanchi agarwals name. How will she get the mbbs degree under her name when there will be no internship marks under her name.  
Also has she ever thought what will be the consequence if she is caught.  She will definitely go to jail because this is clear cut fraud. 
I just read an ff where in kabir comes to know of Malhotra's misdeeds and also of sanchis fraud. But he decides to help saanchi by marrying her.
According to me, that is indeed the best solution. Saanchi should be neither a mishra nor an agarwal. She should get some other surname by which she can get this degree issued and that too without malhotras knowledge. Because if malhotra comes to know who the real saanchi is,then he will definitely send her to jail even if she marries someone. 
I really wonder why kabir's surname hasn't been revealed yet. By the way he is interacting with his mom,he doesn't seem to have any painfull past. Both mother son duo look very happy with each other. Also it seems kabir knows the malhotra family from childhood. Then what is mystery behind his surname? I some how feel dr malhotra had done something wrong to kabir's father as well? 
And where the hell is the alzimiers patient? Didn't he see some thing in that prohibited room? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree her faking an identity is so illogical and stupid. Why she or her friends never thought of the consequences of doing this. Kucch bhi dikati hai like seriously there were others ways to deal with that situation but no CVs had to go for the most illogical method πŸ˜† even I wonder why kabir's last name hasn't been revealed yet we now knw its not possible for him to be related to malhotra. maybe its possible malhotra had something to do with the death of kabir's father and kabir and his mum are not aware of it. Lol u remembered the alzeimer's patient I forgot about him πŸ˜†
pilot100 thumbnail
Lol yes I do remember that alziemiers patient because he was rooting for kabir and sanchi πŸ˜†. And I love anyone who roots for them.
Anyway, in my wildest dream, is it possible that kabir's surname can also be agarwal. In that way also sanchi can become saanchi agarwal for real. I think they can show anything in this show. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILOT900

Lol yes I do remember that alziemiers patient because he was rooting for kabir and sanchiπŸ˜†. And I love anyone who roots for them.

Anyway, in my wildest dream, is it possible that kabir's surname can also be agarwal. In that way also sanchi can become saanchi agarwal for real. I think they can show anything in this show.

Kabir agarwal??? πŸ˜• sounds πŸ˜† his surname should be something like chopra or mehra πŸ˜› I wish that patient could be the pandit for sanchi/kabir wedding 🀣
eshasrk thumbnail
This is exactly what I am thinking too. Sanchi faking her identity is very stupid in the first place, coz she cannot get her mbbs degree in Sanchi Agarwals name, coz that would be the biggest fraud and in no way can she fulfill her fathers dream with that name.,
Second she also cannot get married under the name Sanchi Agarwal, doesn't matter who she ends up with
Anyway around if Malhotra discovers her real identity, which is happening eventually, we know he's going to send her to 1) jail and 2) kick her out of SDCH, so how will she fulfill her fathers dream ??
Even if Veer marries her which he has to do secretly, coz Malhotra will never approve, where will they go ???
Will Malhotra allow Veer and Sanchi to stay in his house ?? If both are kicked out from hospital where will they go and who is going to fulfill whose dreams ???,
Plus the real Sanchi Agarwal is slowly also getting conscious when someone calls her full name...how this is possible medically, someone plss enlighten me I wanna learn abt it
pilot100 thumbnail
Veer will definitely marry saanchi whether she is saanchi mishra or saanchi agarwal. And I'd he comes to know that sanchi hates dr malhotra, he will love her even more. But if they get married, definitely both of them are going to get kicked out  not only from their house but also from the hospital. Also malhotra will definitely put sanchi in jail and nobody can stop him. What I feel is malhotra will use Saanchi's this weakness to separate sanveer and also he may compel kabir inot marrying saanchi . Edited by PILOT900 - 6 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Veer will definitely marry saanchi whether she is saanchi mishra or saanchi agarwal. And I'd he comes to know that sanchi hates dr malhotra, he will love her even more. But if they get married, definitely both of them are going to get kicked out not only from their house but also from the hospital. Also malhotra will definitely put sanchi in jail and nobody can stop him. What I feel is malhotra will use Saanchi's this weakness to separate sanveer and also he may compel kabir inot marrying saanchi .

Do you really think that Malhotra will compel Kabir to marry Sanchi and risking her stay in the hospital and knowing Riya wants Kabir too ??
I don't think that Kabir will marry Sanchi if he discovers her lies abt her identity. Remember she told Malhotra Maine zindagi mein kabhi cheating nahin ki aur nahin kabhi karungi ...so how will she explain this
Chances are also that Kabir starts hating her after this.
Malhotra will take every possible chance to get rid of Sanchi Mishra
pilot100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Do you really think that Malhotra will compel Kabir to marry Sanchi and risking her stay in the hospital and knowing Riya wants Kabir too ??
I don't think that Kabir will marry Sanchi if he discovers her lies abt her identity. Remember she told Malhotra Maine zindagi mein kabhi cheating nahin ki aur nahin kabhi karungi ...so how will she explain this
Chances are also that Kabir starts hating her after this.
Malhotra will take every possible chance to get rid of Sanchi Mishra

Yes i also feel kabir will start hating saanchi once he comes to know of her truth. As it is now also he only keeps shouting at her😑. But yes malhotra will definitely not want saanchi to enter his house if he comes to know of SanVeers love. Also he just doesn't care about riya. She is his step daughter. When he doesn't care about his own daughter, why will he care about riya. And yes don't know whether kabir will agree to marry saanchi and why?  
The only way I see kabir agreeing to marry saanchi is if he comes to know of malhotras true face and to save saanchi,he may marry her. But now kabir himself doesn't have a surname. But then even veer can marry her. Only thing is if she marries veer, they both will be thrown out of the hospital and from their house but if she marries kabir, she may not lose anything. 
Edited by PILOT900 - 6 years ago

Lol yes I do remember that alziemiers patient because he was rooting for kabir and sanchi πŸ˜†. And I love anyone who roots for them.

I also feel Kabir is an Agarwal.
Or why else Sanchi in the whole world would take that Agarwal surname only. 
She could've been a gupta also. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

I also feel Kabir is an Agarwal.
Or why else Sanchi in the whole world would take that Agarwal surname only.
She could've been a gupta also.

But sanchi took the agarwal surname because there was also another girl with the same name as her. Otherwise how would she have faked her identity and done the internship. But I think this is possible it could be kabir's surname is agarwal too which is why they havnt revealed his surname yet. It would be a twist πŸ˜† and shock to viewers