Did Fawad condemn the terror attacks in India?

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Didn't he receive a back lash because he was questioned about it and remained silent instead condemning the attacks. 
It was out of fear because he still lives in Pakistan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG not again please! He condemned the terrorist activities as a whole and that is more than enough. BTW he is not living in any fear in Pakistan, why is it difficult to understand? He never did that earlier as well when there were terrorist attacks in Pakistan. I think he made that twitter account in Kapoor and Sons days (kindly correct me if I am wrong). He is not tweeting anything and not on any other social media platform! Edited by ZulekhaKhan - 6 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You answered your own question TM

So it was a rhetorical one...Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZulekhaKhan

OMG not again please! He condemned the terrorist activities as a whole and that is more than enough. BTW he is not living in any fear in Pakistan, why is it difficult to understand? He never did that earlier as well when there were terrorist attacks in Pakistan. I think he made that twitter account in Kapoor and Sons days (kindly correct me if I am wrong). He is not tweeting anything and not on any other social media platform! 

Calm down it was just a question.

Lol
TotalBetty thumbnail
I heard over there, they've good terrorists and bad terrorists
TotalBetty thumbnail
Indian elites, intellectuals, media have a hard time condemning it too
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Calm down it was just a question.

Lol

I am calmed 😊 just stating that he doesnt do that normally. It was out of character that he was actually forced by KJo to make that statement that he released at the time of Uri Attack. He didnt even tweet after that for ANY terrorist activity even in Pakistan. And trust me without sounding offensive these activities have reached to the point where its not even possible to tweet about every thing. It becomes a liability every time if such things happen.Unfortunately thats the era we are living in. Even I have stopped doing that on my FB and Twitter but that doesnt mean I am immune to that or dont feel for it or anyone who has not posted about it dont feel the pain. 

It was just that there was a Fawad thread a couple of days ago and he was bashed unnecessarily when he is not even active in BW anymore thats why I am saying "not again"! But its ok if you didnt know that and asked a general question. 
NathuPyare thumbnail
I googled for fawad's statement after uri attacks and this is what came up ðŸ˜†

"I've been in Lahore since July as my wife and I had been expecting our second child.

I've received numerous requests from the media and from well wishers worldwide asking me for my thoughts on the sad incidents that took place in the past few weeks. As a father of two little children, I pray and wish like many others that together we can build and live in a more peaceful world. I believe we owe it to our children who will shape our tomorrow.

This is the first time I have spoken on the matter. Please disregard any other words attributed to me during this time because I have not said them. I thank all my fans and fellow artists from Pakistan, India and people in general all over the world who have shown continued support for their belief in love and understanding to unite a divisive world."

is this what they are referring to when they say Fawad condemned the attacks? ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤”
wahi toh main keh rahi hu...for being fans of somebody who is so diplomatic or safe or silent himself,his fans sure do have lots of expectations from other celebs...
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i still don't understand who is fawad and how much weight his saying or not saying carry 
koi prince of wonderland hai ki woh bola toh humare kaleje mein thand padegi...