Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

^^^Hey @Hippopotamus , you never get tired of PC (and we ever get tired of hearing about it) ðŸ˜† Just kidding 

Agree with you, everybody move on and forget Fawad 

I think Ranbir mentioned him recently and we are talking about him again

bohat tez log hain yahan pe...lol

well at least it does not lead to politics/fights 

its just my passion to dislike her. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

bohat tez log hain yahan pe...lol

well at least it does not lead to politics/fights 

its just my passion to dislike her. 

Agree Hippo

Just pulling your leg :) Hope you don't mind
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know who fawad khan is...

we are being bombarded with threads about a failed actor who we barely know.. he hasn't done any significant work... neither has he played a main role in a movie..
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some people here saying this is the past and stop mentioning Fawad  and leave him be. 
Same people saying there was some great conspiracy to keep Fawad out of Bollywood because he is the best and all are threatened. People here were discussing this days ago.

Are people only allowed to talk about Fawad if they are showering him with compliments?

Edited by Atomicbomb - 6 years ago
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

^^^@hippopotamus , you never get tired of PC (and we never get tired of hearing about it) ðŸ˜†

It's the same with Fawad
 Just kidding 
Agree with you, everybody move on and forget Fawad 

I think Ranbir mentioned him recently and we are talking about him again

Ranbir is just an excuse. Many people are just waiting to get started on the Pak, terrorism topic ad nauseam. 
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
What is going on here?😳...it was 3rd post on fawad this week. Is he that important for Bollywood. 
Coming to your question,  he did condemn but to whole terrorism not only the specific Uri attack.
Leave that poor soul alone...he is not coming back anytime soon in Bollywood. He is happy in Pak and Bollywood is doing great without him and fans who are missing him they should watch his old TV shows. Hence, everybody wins. ab chill karo sab!
Edited by rbpll - 6 years ago
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

I googled for fawad's statement after uri attacks and this is what came up ðŸ˜†

"I've been in Lahore since July as my wife and I had been expecting our second child.

I've received numerous requests from the media and from well wishers worldwide asking me for my thoughts on the sad incidents that took place in the past few weeks. As a father of two little children, I pray and wish like many others that together we can build and live in a more peaceful world. I believe we owe it to our children who will shape our tomorrow.

This is the first time I have spoken on the matter. Please disregard any other words attributed to me during this time because I have not said them. I thank all my fans and fellow artists from Pakistan, India and people in general all over the world who have shown continued support for their belief in love and understanding to unite a divisive world."

is this what they are referring to when they say Fawad condemned the attacks? ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤”

So this was all he said?
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He had spoken in general against terrorist attacks and his effects
He did not speak specifically on URI attacks
He was silent after all the controversy last year
NathuPyare thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: rockrahul

So this was all he said?

😳

flipfl0p thumbnail
Has this question not been asked before?

If this post is in response with recent criticism on Ranbir Kapoor, let me ask this.

How does it look if Fawad condemns the Uri attacks today
Everyone understands why Ranbir could not speak up during film release. But (if he wanted) he could have chose to acknowledge Fawad's presence after the film finished its running. If he thought, "Everything is over. Why to wake up the sleeping lion?", that is also fine. But speaking about a topic which was over long ago does not make sense. (As someone said, the way police come at the end in a Bollywood movie. What is the purpose?).