Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

wahi toh main keh rahi hu...for being fans of somebody who is so diplomatic or safe or silent himself,his fans sure do have lots of expectations from other celebs...

I guess you are referring to me. Fawad gave a statement and that is all. After that he neither turned towards BW nor other BW celebs. It's these other BW celebs who keep mentioning him for some mileage. So expectations would be from the one trying to get mileage. Just don't mention him at all when you didn't mention him when it was needed. That's all!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
No one should be expected to go and speak against their own country.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If he hadn't, he probably has understandable reasons ( I'm not saying valid but understandable). But it's infuriating  that every other actor/actress is somehow obligated to condemn the way Fawad was treated according to the fans. If we're ready to give Fawad a leeway, I don't see any justifiable reason as to why the BW actors can't be given it.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

i still don't understand who is fawad and how much weight his saying or not saying carry 

koi prince of wonderland hai ki woh bola toh humare kaleje mein thand padegi...

I don't get it either, According to this forum every man, woman and lamppost is lusting after him 

I do think it's unfair to criticize him so much for this,  when he has never spoken against any other terror attack before 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FleurBleue

If he hadn't, he probably has understandable reasons ( I'm not saying valid but understandable). But it's infuriating  that every other actor/actress is somehow obligated to condemn the way Fawad was treated according to the fans. If we're ready to give Fawad a leeway, I don't see any justifiable reason as to why the BW actors can't be given it.

No one is obligated to say anything. Didn't condemn or condone earlier. Don't try to get mileage even now. As many have said Fawad is a nobody in India so hardly would anyone care apart from gine chune fans of his like me. Doesn't suit superstars like Ranbir to speak about nobodies.
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First there was outrage about he didn't condemn it. As if condemning it would have made him exempt from this "ban". 
Then he condemned terrorism as a whole but no, it was not enough for Goswami. POS.

Anyway, it's over now. Condemning or not made no difference at the end of the day. So bravo to all our patriots for saving the country! 
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Didn't he receive a back lash because he was questioned about it and remained silent instead condemning the attacks.  

Lol he had a baby last year... oct 4th...what do you expect? he didn't comment nor clarify on controversies surrounding him...never clarified his stand.. never indulged in self pity... thankfully unlike the bollywood clan that takes to twitter to take stands on various issues.. the man focuses on his job which is acting and his family rather than being the loudspeaker on twitter ðŸ˜ƒ 
Fawad Fawad Fawad
Condemn Codemn Condemn
Terror Terror Terror
Ban Ban Ban
Attack Attack Attack

Dont you guys get fed up with harping same questions again and again and again. Should there be a sticky topic recording all condemnations of all incidents..

The guy moved on...stop bringing him after every incident and focus on solving real issues to save lives and bring peace everywhere.. 

People are not evil if they dont codemn every incident.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Why should he when he knows saying something against his own nation could have him or his family members axed? Let's face it, lots of famous people have been assassinated for the stupidest things in the name of religion and nationality. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^@hippopotamus , you never get tired of PC (and we never get tired of hearing about it) ðŸ˜†
It's the same with Fawad
 Just kidding 
Agree with you, everybody move on and forget Fawad 

I think Ranbir mentioned him recently and we are talking about him again

Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago