Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
# couple goals
Couple who stalks together stays together❤️

The same set of haters writing hate comments! Without even trying to use logic! They just need a reason to bash!
zaraak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lmao he's had so many wives maybe he forgot which one he's currently married to 😆 Jenny looks so good though ❤️

Originally posted by: zaraak

Lmao he's had so many wives maybe he forgot which one he's currently married to😆Jenny looks so good though❤️

Yeh she looks amazing doesn't she!? Far more pretty than the monkey couple no!? Anything else!? Yes he forgot he was married to bips too! Happy!? Does that make u feel better about ur SJ's career!? Ok then!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

I was waiting for u 😃
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So both husband and wife are stalking the ex-wife...damn🤣

Originally posted by: charismatic-gem

So both husband and wife are stalking the ex-wife...damn🤣

It is not real! Fake screenshot! Made after bips controversy! So they could get views!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks77

Jobless couple have the power to promote miss superstar!? Really!? Why does she need promotion!? Isn't she the biggest superstar the country has seen!? With her 2 Rs flop show!? Why would KSG give her publicity by liking her pic!? After what bips went through!? It is clearly a fake screenshot! SpotboyE is creating rumours to satisfy the dark souls of certain people and trying to get their views up! Enjoy! KSG and bips do not need to do anything to promote her! She herself promotes herself through them by giving long interviews on KSG and bips every single month!

Duh, she is asked about Bips & KSG in Interviews that is why!! Its the media that bring up Bips & KSG In her interviews, not Jenni. & shouldn't KSG/Bips be looking for work instead of sitting around looking at Jenni's profile? Only fake screen shot to biased KSG fans!!  Edited by -Sujal- - 6 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
read 5 pages of someone going mad lol. i see beyhadh-ness every way rofl

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

Duh, she is asked about Bips & KSG in Interviews that is why!! Its the media that bring up Bips & KSG In her interviews, not Jenni.& shouldn't KSG/Bips be looking for work instead of sitting around looking at Jenni's profile? Only fake screen shot to biased KSG fans!!

That's funny! How come KSG is not asked about winget!? And why winget does not say I don't want to talk about him!? Do journalist tie her up and make her give such long answers about KSG!? And that too so often! And how come superstar winget's interviews are 90% about KSG 10% about work and why are the headlines always related to KSG!? Please enlighten me!? I am not a liar like winget fans! I accepted when bips liked her post! KSG on the other hand has not! If u had a brain u would notice that the screenshot is most definitely fake! I have never seen any ex giving such long interviews about their ex husband even 3 years after separation! Every second month she gives interviews on KSG! She cannot let go of him! She just is too addicted to using him for publicity! It has been 1 year since his marriage with bips yet still she is giving long interviews on KSG! Waah! And unlike an Insta screenshot an interview cannot be fake!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago