Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
So far I'm only halfway through the episode and IMO it is much much better than yesterday's. The OBros are hilarious and their baby scenes weren't dragging like previously, the editing seems smoother, and it's still balanced with the ensemble cast - so there were a few Shivika scenes, and I could skip anything that I didn't like ๐Ÿ˜†. Shivaay is out of that ugly suit and Anika finally has a shirt to wear and her hair didn't have any of that hideous grease.

The walky-talky bit with the OBahus was actually funny, mostly because of Anika...LOL of course Anika would totally get confused with the walky-talky๐Ÿ˜†. The moment Bhavya said to look at "12:00", I knew at that moment Anika was so not going to get it๐Ÿคฃ. And Shivika talking about movies "Titanic, Shashank" "Sholay" was cute. Rudy with his DDLJ for a movie that starts with "Sh" and Om getting kicked out of his room with the door slamming were funny touches too.

Definitely a much more balanced episode so far as opposed to before. This I can handle ๐Ÿ˜†. 
Edited by charismatic-gem - 6 years ago