Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Btw Abhi went unconscious in the river right? Did Purab or others see a body that seemed like dead Pragya? Abhi didn't of course see the body as such. Are they all assuming her dead because the body floated?

Dead bodies are never found on the show.. Bulbul not found yet.. 

I remember Abhi was the one who saw Pragya floating away.. Purab and the other 2 men only jumped to save Abhi.. I dont think they saw her in the water.. its more like assumed..
YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I still can't get over Abhi's GET OUT, it was so powerful that two criminals got shit scared n went away 😆 .

It has nothing to do with power, it's Abhi just Abhi, they were always scared what Abhi could do.

There is no evidence to punish them legally, so throwing them out of their house or life is the best thing to do.

Bravo Abhi.
YeahMe thumbnail
Pragy's body no one found, so we can assume she isn't dead . Writers will reveal soon who is munni, the track doesn't have major scope for running long like previous ones. Villains are already exposed. But can't underestimate writers Also.
YeahMe thumbnail
I'm just waiting for concert.

Live Abhi's new wardrobe, super cool n stylish.
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

Dead bodies are never found on the show.. Bulbul not found yet..

I remember Abhi was the one who saw Pragya floating away.. Purab and the other 2 men only jumped to save Abhi.. I dont think they saw her in the water.. its more like assumed..

No, Abhi did not get unconscious in the water. He jumped in to save her but the water was too fast.   Pragya got unconscious after she got shot. Both Abhi and Purab saw Pragya floating in the water and got swept away. I think they're assuming she's dead because she was unconscious after she got shot and could not swim or save herself in that condition. Police could have said she's missing because they couldn't find the body.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
BB was beleived to be dead too without body.:-(
CVS would wanna leave chance for them to bring the dead back this way. At least it's good Abhi feels she isnot desd.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, wait for Munni to come to MM via Taaliyah! Aalu was quick to think of that possibility already. And this may make Abhi soften a bit on Aalu if she plays like she is helping!Edited by -Tia- - 6 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So, Abhi has filed a complaint on talkyakil?
Cops are searching for proofs and Taliya are trying to destroy the proofs?

I am so surprised KB is going in a normal way. 😆 I mean isn't this the way it should go?
Send criminals out, complain to cops? And cops should investigate and punish?

Kb always took a different way. It was the team who did investigations and proofs gathering and in this process got attacked, killed.

I and glad Abhi is taking the right route and I hope they don't change this.

I am unsure how much I will follow Kb but I am definitely waiting for his concert.
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looks like concert shoot..
Samrahaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BTS shooting pic of Abhi and Rishabh Luthra