Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Yay new AT, new track, new Shade of Abhi!!

Welcome guys.
Sonya777 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Last 2 episodes were stolen by Shabir and his mind-blowing performance๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ. 

He was brilliant as well as Sriti, but I was most impressed by him, because Sriti got more often chance to show her talent in intense scenes, but Shabo got it rarely in KKB.

We never had a chance to see this Abhi, pain, desperation, fear of losing his love were shown perfectly by Shaboโญ๏ธ. 

The scenes with Vin too were excellent. Shabz nailed every scene. So proud of being his fan.โค๏ธ

Sonya777 thumbnail

Loved everything about yesterday episode. I know many wanted to see Abhi slapping Tanu, but I'm so happy they showed smth different. Just a slap would be so simple, Shabo showed exactly what I wanted to see at Abhi's face๐Ÿ‘: disgust, hatred, indifference...he was like"You even don't deserve my slap, Tanu, you are that much disgusting to me!" These expressions for me are more than 10 slaps๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Sonya777 - 6 years ago
Sonya777 thumbnail

His one phrase said so many things when he told Tanu: You are my life's biggest mistake, but the punishment for it got my Fuggi.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tanu was just Aliya's partner in crime for him, nothing else!

Abhi didn't create a big drama, he was just a broken guy, who has lost his love and who just wanted peace at his home 

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AT #21!!๐Ÿ‘ Wohooo!! Welcome all.

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved Abhi yesterday.  Finally some justice in this show.  He's the only one who plays that role. He killed Dushyant, at least one bad guy punished.

His lines to taaliya were just terrific.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘  There was so much wisdom in what he said and how he said it.  Abhi was a mahaan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  He gave them what they deserved, but did it with a heart.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Tanu is a turn off, yes, I agree.  But I don't hate her.  It's Aliya I just detest.๐Ÿ˜ก  Abhi was so right in what he said.  Tanu did what she did because she wanted Abhi. But Aliya? She's his sister and he's done so much for her. I loved his line about Aliya should have welcomed Pragya but she became the wall between Abhi and Pragya. She's his blood.  God, she's the most awful sister any bro can have.

He kicked out both of them. That's a big punishment, but not enough.  One thing is clear. He is never going to get trapped by Taaliya again.  No more tabhi. Ain't going to happen.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I loved how he consoled Sarla ma and promised her he'll find Pragya. God, this is guy knows how to handle people.๐Ÿ˜†

But best part was how he's handling himself.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  His self confidence is just so sexy, lol.๐Ÿ˜† He's so sure Pragya is alive. He is full of heart.โค๏ธ

So we have to wait any see what role taaliya are going to play.  They might bring Munni thinking she's not Pragya into MM and ask her to impersonate Pragya. That could be different. 
Edited by Cerealgirl - 6 years ago
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Loved Abhi yesterday.  Finally some justice in this show.  He's the only one who plays that role. He killed Dushyant, at least one bad guy punished.

His lines to taaliya were just terrific.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘  There was so much wisdom in what he said and how he said it.  Abhi was a mahaan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  He gave them what they deserved, but did it with a heart.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Tanu is a turn off, yes, I agree.  But I don't hate her.  It's Aliya I just detest.๐Ÿ˜ก  Abhi was so right in what he said.  Tanu did what she did because she wanted Abhi. But Aliya? She's his sister and he's done so much for her. I loved his line about Aliya should have welcomed Pragya but she became the wall between Abhi and Pragya. She's his blood.  God, she's the most awful sister any bro can have.

He kicked out both of them. That's a big punishment, but not enough.  One thing is clear. He is never going to get trapped by Taaliya again.  No more tabhi. Ain't going to happen.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I loved how he consoled Sarla ma and promised her he'll find Pragya. God, this is guy knows how to handle people.๐Ÿ˜†

But best part was how he's handling himself.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  His self confidence is just so sexy, lol.๐Ÿ˜† He's so sure Pragya is alive. He is full of heart.โค๏ธ

So we have to wait any see what role taaliya are going to play.  They might bring Munni thinking she's not Pragya into MM and ask her to impersonate Pragya. That could be different. 

It couldnt have been said in better way..

Tanu unfortunately never saw Abhi beyond his rockstar image, money, fame and luxuries.. no wonder she finally lost him... he would be ur perfect guy even without the rockstar image, even while living in a chawl..though Pragya kind of understands him on most occasions he is beyond how much she gets him.. 

I wanted to make a separate thread on how finally Tanu is no longer the third wheel..

On another note, during a recent interview Shikha and Leena couldnt justify why Tanu is behind Abhi.. they instead spoke about Shabir.. I think most of us can explain why girls are crazy for Abhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

YeahMe thumbnail
Can't wait for Abhi's concert!!

He will sing some soulful songs during he misses pragya.

He should sing bulleya.
YeahMe thumbnail
New montage is cute.
Munbhi ๐Ÿ˜›