Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nawshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow, a completely opposite approach to the kunal truth!! Really liked this NK. Wish he was more like this in the show. Really hope he realises in the show soon that kunal means so much to him even tho hes not his blood. The rishta and love is still there. Karans romance at the end ðŸ˜³, he just cant get enuf hahahaha!!!
Looking forward to the next one ðŸ˜Š
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nawshi

Wow, a completely opposite approach to the kunal truth!! Really liked this NK. Wish he was more like this in the show. Really hope he realises in the show soon that kunal means so much to him even tho hes not his blood. The rishta and love is still there. Karans romance at the end ðŸ˜³, he just cant get enuf hahahaha!!!

Looking forward to the next one ðŸ˜Š

Haha yes he can't get enough... glad u liked my twist. 

nawshi thumbnail
Yes, well nairan havnt had any luck yet with romance part in the show so im glad they are getting loads in ur story ðŸ˜‰
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Chapter 19:  A Hidden Love

It was a few days after the big revelation of Kunals secret. Despite numerous efforts of the sisters, papa continued to be angry with maa. It was a nice morning and dadaji was reading his book in the hall. The men were off to work. While Kyathi was at college. A sudden ring at the door surprises everyone and the sisters are happy to see that it is none other than their Vishal bhaiyya. He takes blessings from dadaji and maa and tells about how he has got a job as a doctor in a good hospital and they sent him to train in Jaipur for a few weeks. He will be staying in a hostel for the time. Dadaji felt it wasn't right that he was staying at a hostel after all he was the one who helped cure Karan so he must stay here. Vishal nodded.

A little while later, Vishal had been allocated a room and was unpacking smiling, his plan worked just like he wanted to. He wanted to convince dadaji and stay in this house and the hostel did the trick. He was here for work but there was another reason as well. Khyati. He didn't know when or where but she was slowly stealing his heart to the point where he felt like he couldn't live without seeing her even for a day. He slowly kept peaking over the stairs to see. If she got home yet. The last time he had seen her was a the family picnic. His heart couldn't bear the distance any longer.

A while later, he saw her climbing up the stairs to her room and thought that it was now or never. He must go and tell her about how he feels. So he slowly crept up to her room and knocked on the door. She opened and her eyes widened. Tum yahan, she couldn't complete her sentence as he covered her mouth and pushed her inside the room, carefully slipping in himself. Pagal ho Kya, agar papa he tumhe yahan mere kamre mein dekhenge toh Kya hoga? She questioned. Dekho mein yahan tumse kuch kehne ke liye hi aaya hoon. Please meri baat suno aur unke bad mein chalo jaonga, he pleaded. Teek hai bolo, she said folding her hands over her chest. 

Woh mein, woh , he mumbled. Woh woh Kya Vishal, dekho mere pass time nahi haris he said turning around and walking away. Mein tumse pyaar kartha hoon Kyathi, he said. She slowly turned round to see him kneeling. Mein tumse pyaar kartha hoon aur hamesha Kartha rahoonga. I love you, aur Mein tumse shadhi karna chahtha hoon, Kya tum bhi mujhse pyaar karthi ho? He said as he pulled out a small ring box. He watched as her eyes widened in shock. He bowed down. 

He felt guilty. Maybe she didn't love him. Maybe she didn't like the marriage offer. He should have just told his love. A finger lifted up his chin as their eyes met. Vishal, tears streamed down her cheeks, I She sobbed, I love you. Then she hugged him hard and squished herself into his neck. He gripped around her waist and pulled her closer. After a while, they finally let go. She put out her hand and he understood. He slowly put the ring onto her finger. I'm sorry mein bohot costly wali nahi laa paya, he said. Nahi Vishal yahi bohot hai, is mein bohot pyaar hai Vishal, aur wo hi kaafi hai. 

He slowly wiped her tears off and placed a small kiss on her forehead. Toh yeah baat hai, a sudden voice interrupted their romance and they jumped apart. Naina walked in with anger written over her face. Cheeku mein, she stopped Vishal, bhaiyya aap kuch na hi bolei toh accha hain. She walked towards Khyati and looked at her ring. Bhabhi woh, again Naina stopped her. Kab se ho raha hai yeah questioned. Then she laughed. A wave of relief spread over Vishal and Khyati. Kya bhai, aapne humme yeah baat pehle kyun nahi batai, she asked. Bhabhi aapke bhai ne toh abhi abhi hi humko yeah baat bataya, par bhabhi Kya dono family's is rishte ke liye haan kahenge. Haan woh toh mushkil hai Khyati par mein toh tum dono ke saath hoon. They all smiled.

Aur mein bhi, Naina turned around to see Meghna walking upto them. They all hugged each other and congratulated Vishal and Khyati. Vishal gave Khyatis hand a squeeze and left the room. She couldnt wait to tell Karan this news. The girl hugged once more and Naina left towards her room. Karan had just got home from work and he had his files open and sprawled over the bed. Naina went and closed all of them. Naina yeah tum Kya kar rahi ho? Karan argued. Subha se tum office mein hi the aur ab ghar aake bhi tum wahan ka kaam kar rahe ho, toh mujhe kab time doge, she said pulling on her sad face with puppy eyes. Karan heart melted.

Acha teek hain, Kya karein, cinema ho ayein? He asked. She loved the idea. Haan Karan yeah bohot ache plan hai. Kya hum di aur jiju ko bhi bula sakthe hain, she asked. Haan haan que nahi, aapne do unhe. Aur Kya Vishal bhaiyya aur Khyati bhi as sakthe hain? Vishal? Karan got confused. Naina then explained about how Vishal was going to stay here for a few weeks. He smiled, yeh toh bohot accha baat hain. Par agar woh dono humara saath ayenge toh hum Kaiserslautern romance kar sakthe hain? He asked. She smiled and laughed. Woh dono toh apne aap mein hi koye Rehte hain so koi problem nahi hoti, she replied. Kya? Karan scratched his head. Naina put her hand she on his cheek. Karan tumhari behen kisi ko chahthi hai, aur woh koi aur nahi balki Vishal bhaiyya hain.

Karan stood shocked for a moment. Then he burst out laughing. Yeh kabse Naina? He asked. Woh toh mujhe bhi pata nahi, she replied. Par hum saath denge na? Un dono ko milayenge na? Haan he replied zaroor milayenge. Tum fikar mat Karo. He pulled he into a tight hug and placed a small kiss on her forehead. 
Edited by chandmeinchupi - 6 years ago
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Hi guys.
Firstly sorry for the late reply. Very busy at home with work so isn't getting time. Absolutely saddened by the news of our show shutting down but I have had requests asking me to continue the FF still and so I will. Hope you all like my future telling, 

Rizka
nawshi thumbnail
Sweet update. Vishal and khyati seem very cute and adorable. And it was cute how naina was teasing them at first. 
Yes im devastated about the news too but im glad u will be continuing the story so that it can get a good and proper ending, not rushed. I like the pace that you have written ur story. Will be looking forward to the next one ðŸ˜Š
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nawshi

Sweet update. Vishal and khyati seem very cute and adorable. And it was cute how naina was teasing them at first. 

Yes im devastated about the news too but im glad u will be continuing the story so that it can get a good and proper ending, not rushed. I like the pace that you have written ur story. Will be looking forward to the next one ðŸ˜Š

Thanks. Yes I want to give a proper finish to mine and I think I have a good idea on how to take this story ahead so hoping you all will like it.
dilwali thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi dear thanku for update msg
A very beautiful update it was n Vishal' s proposal n love confession was good n i loved how karan naina n meghna supported love birds.
loads of luv
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hiya

sorry for late reading..i loved the episode ,liked the way you dealt quite quick regarding Kunal and sorting MM out only wish it was dealt in the same way on screen ,enjoying K n V story...love to read proper wedding of theirs with Nairan romance along side

ending of Swabhimaan was indeed heart breaking ,totally gutted

but please do continue with ur lovely FF ,really enjoy reading it

thanks a lot
xx
Edited by DEE2803 - 6 years ago