Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys!
Hope you like the new update. Have gotten a lot busier but don't worry I won't forget my ardent followers. Love you all and thanks so much for commenting. 
nawshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww so cute!!  Funny how they got caught, luckily their biwis got in the way before they were beaten!!! ðŸ˜‰ i can imagine them getting teased loads after this by all the family in boondi. Looking forward to reading more : )
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nawshi

Awww so cute!!  Funny how they got caught, luckily their biwis got in the way before they were beaten!!! ðŸ˜‰ i can imagine them getting teased loads after this by all the family in boondi. Looking forward to reading more : )

Haha I will make sure you get loads of that then. ðŸ˜Š
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
first of all sorry I'm abit late in reading the last 2 chapters ,was away on holiday

anyways such a beautiful update and thanks ever so much for taking on my request ,much appreciated ..u wrote it in such a beautiful manner...the desperate flirt and naughty Karan..and our cute Naina , are to planning to bring in the Kunal twist in ur ff or just gona leave it

Naina in trouble and an emotional Karan will be great to read about but I guess their romance has just started so emotional scenes is way too early unless u think otherwise

love the way u gave us Meghnal and Nairan scene together with 2 desperate husbands meeting their lovely wives

thanks for lovely update will wait for next xx
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEE2803

first of all sorry I'm abit late in reading the last 2 chapters ,was away on holiday

anyways such a beautiful update and thanks ever so much for taking on my request ,much appreciated ..u wrote it in such a beautiful manner...the desperate flirt and naughty Karan..and our cute Naina , are to planning to bring in the Kunal twist in ur ff or just gona leave it

Naina in trouble and an emotional Karan will be great to read about but I guess their romance has just started so emotional scenes is way too early unless u think otherwise

love the way u gave us Meghnal and Nairan scene together with 2 desperate husbands meeting their lovely wives

thanks for lovely update will wait for next xx

Thanks so much. No worries. Take your time and read the chapters. Haha u always read my mind. I was planning to bring it in but I don't think I'll make it as dramatic as in the show. Hopefully u'll like my twist of the tale. According to my FF Maasi maa left on the day of the teej once it was revealed how much she had done to Karan. But yes ur wishes are my command so I'll make sure you get an emotional Karan and Naina in trouble scene soon enough.

DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

Thanks so much. No worries. Take your time and read the chapters. Haha u always read my mind. I was planning to bring it in but I don't think I'll make it as dramatic as in the show. Hopefully u'll like my twist of the tale. According to my FF Maasi maa left on the day of the teej once it was revealed how much she had done to Karan. But yes ur wishes are my command so I'll make sure you get an emotional Karan and Naina in trouble scene soon enough.

yea I know massima is not in scene but I thought u might get abit dramatic n make some family drama again with kunal story line n showing slightly more brotherly bond but I guess this is Nairan ff so more towards their story which I really appreciate , yea would love to read about emotional Karan ie when ever u plan to do so ,he such a great character with so many emotions intact ..thanks xx

dilwali thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear sorry for late read n comment 😊
its a lovely update n i enjoyed it specially the ending 😉 . I loved the way u expressed Naina's emotions when she missed her hubby specially warmth of his arms hmmm 😉 and poor girl cant even sleep now without him that made me awww n then she finally sleeps our hero comes with the guitar. She helped hubby n jiju both n then cute couple forgot kunal was there how sweet. Karan has become so romantic n demanding 😉 😉 He wanted kiss from wifey n their cute scene led to such noise in house that all got up and it was super fun how the both brothers hid themselves n bade mamu n vishal cought them. It was hilarious when girls told them that they are not theieves but their husbands. It was so cute moment.
Wonderful update n loads of luv dear n keep writing n entertaining us
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilwali

Hey dear sorry for late read n comment 😊
its a lovely update n i enjoyed it specially the ending 😉 . I loved the way u expressed Naina's emotions when she missed her hubby specially warmth of his arms hmmm 😉 and poor girl cant even sleep now without him that made me awww n then she finally sleeps our hero comes with the guitar. She helped hubby n jiju both n then cute couple forgot kunal was there how sweet. Karan has become so romantic n demanding 😉 😉 He wanted kiss from wifey n their cute scene led to such noise in house that all got up and it was super fun how the both brothers hid themselves n bade mamu n vishal cought them. It was hilarious when girls told them that they are not theieves but their husbands. It was so cute moment.
Wonderful update n loads of luv dear n keep writing n entertaining us

Always a pleasure to read your comments. I'm so happy you enjoyed my little moments. I'll keep trying to give you more as much as I can. 

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Chapter 17: Home Of Love

Karan p.o.v.

Karan stepped out of the washroom after what felt like an eternal shower. He had tried so hard to get the pink colouring of his cheeks back to skin colour but no use. He was still blushing. And how could he not? The whole family had caught him red handed having climbed into their house in the wee hours of the night. They would never ever forget and he knew it. His brother didn't look at any less embarrassed and was hurriedly combing his hair. He smiled. As much as this life was embarrassing, he loved it. He wished nothing ever changed. 

When he finally went down to breakfast, he could see Naina and Meghna cooking in the kitchen with their mom. While the rest of the family were seated in the hall or round the table. Carefully giving a smile and a wink to Naina, he sat down at an empty spot at the table. Vaibhu was watching his cartoons and Karan couldn't help watching it too. Right now Spider-Man was sneaking into the building. A sudden hand came down on his shoulder, waise Vaibhu, it was Vishal, tum kyun tv dekh rahe ho? Karan jiju hai na, usse poocho ki superhero kaise banna hai aur raat mein ghar ke undar kaise gusna hai. 

If Karan wasn't tomato red already, he was now. The whole family was laughing and he could do nothing but be shy. He caught Naina's eyes in the kitchen. Sorry she whispered making a sad face. He smiled in return. At last, breakfast was served and everyone was silent eating. But still there was an odd giggle and laugh coming round the table. Karan shrunk more into his seat. 

Naina p.o.v.

It was an embarrassing morning. More for Karan than for herself. Vishal didn't leave any stone unturned to pull her leg. Right now she was on the rooftop putting her clothes to dry. The small wind was blowing and her hair was ruffling around. A strong pair of arms slowly wrapped around her waist. His scent filled the air. She jumped and squiggled but his grip still didn't let go. Karan, Kya kar rahe ho? Koi dekh lega? He giggled, dekhne do? Karan, she chided, sab hasenge Karan please. Hasne do, he said as he nuzzled into her neck. Naina froze. Her heart thrumming loudly. 

He placed a tingling kiss on her jaw. She gasped. He turned her around and pulled her closer. She tried to fight and push him away. She had a wet dupatta still in her hands and she slowly opened it like a partition between them. Ahem ahem, they jumped apart at the sound. Naina pretended to dry the dupatta on the drying line. It was choti mamiji. Haan ji haan ji, aap dono khoob romance karo. Hum bas woh lene aye the. She pointed at a shirt in the distance. In a few minutes she had left taking her item.

As soon as mamiji was out of site, Naina was running and Karan was chasing her around the terrace, Naina rukho. Nahi, nahi rukhoongi, she replied. She kept hiding behind the clothing lines. Naina, Naina... he kept calling. Eventually Karan got hold of her and held her wrist. Chodo she said still fighting. Instead he pushed her against the wall. Her breathing caught at her throat as he slowly closed the distance. Naina closed her eyes. Karan slowly tilted her head to the side and gave a small kiss on her cheek. I love you, he whispered into her ear. 

Naina jumped into his arms. She felt his warmth surround her with happiness. I love you too, she replied, tears streaming down. She slowly stepped back and walked past him giving a smile. She started to put up the rest of the clothes. He went and helped her. As she put the cloth up, he put a pin securing it in place. It was just how a relationship was meant to be. both people should share their feelings with no hurt or regrets like the clothes hanging there without any stains, at the same time, like the pin holding the clothes from flying off, they need to be each other's support so that neither of them get carried away.

Karan p.o.v.

Jeeju, jeeju, screamed Vishal. While Vaibhu screamed didi. It was a kite flying competition and it was Karan vs Naina's turn. Both of them were trying to cut the others kite. Karan was putting his full concentrationon the kite. The evening sky looked quite beautiful. He flicked his gaze to Naina and saw her flash a smile at him. He paused a moment too long and before he realised what was happening his kite was falling. Naina tricked him and he'd fallen for it. A riot of laughter went off, followed by claps. The person who looses has to do a dare set by Vishal and that was a very dangerous proposition to Karan. 

Vishal grinned and thought hard. Okay milgaya. Jiju aap ne zaroor Cheeku ko propose toh kiya hoga. At this Nairan blushed, and everyone nodded in understanding. Par aaj aapko propose karna hai Shardha maa ko, ki woh aapke ma bane. Everyone applauded. Are nahi, shied Shardha but to no avail. She was pushed up to the front. Before long, Karan was on his knees, maa mein Kya kahoon aapke baare mein. Aapki wajah se hi main aaj teek hogaya hoon, aapke saath has raha hoon, kel raha hoon. Sabke pass sirf ek maa hoti hai, par mere liye do mom hain. Jis tarah main Nirmala maa ko pyaar Kartha hoon, usi thara mein aapko bhi pyaar kartha hoon. Mere bas ek khwaish hai, ki aap aise hi rahen aur mujhe pyaar dein.

The crowd erupted into cheers and tears as Shardha pulled Karan up and into her arms. Rahoongi beta, tum hare saath zaroor rahoongi. Karan looked at Naina and saw her brushing away the last of her tears. Par ma adha pyaar mere liye bhi please, argued Kunal. Shardha nodded. The day came to an end in the most sweetest way and Karan wished that they had more time like this back home. The electricity had gone and so the house was flickering in candle lights as everyone seated themselves for dinner but it was different. Shardha maa had a large bowl of curry and some chapatis stacked on a plate. She was taking turns feeding the four of them a bite. Karan felt full that day, was it the food or the love that was making  him so full he didn't know. 

They took lots of pictures, some funny, some serious but these were memories Karan would treasure. As he finally settled in the room with Naina in his arms, Karan fell asleep in the wink of an eye. His lack of sleep taking its toll. His heart content, he was lucky he had everything he could ever wish for.
Edited by chandmeinchupi - 6 years ago
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Hey everyone, 
So sorry about the late reply, Eid celebrations and I was so busy wit the job. . Hope you all like it.