Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
@Shyam are you the same Shyam from the Mahabharata forum ??
And I might just give up on this show. Now I have started to get bored 

They are going so slow. I think Krishna will never grow up and the show will end 
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

@Shyam are you the same Shyam from the Mahabharata forum ??

And I might just give up on this show. Now I have started to get bored 

They are going so slow. I think Krishna will never grow up and the show will end 

Yeah, that's me. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Nooo.ooo.ooo, don't leave. 

Though, I think I'll be dropping the show as well if things don't shape up.  

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Yeah, that's me. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Nooo.ooo.ooo, don't leave. 

Though, I think I'll be dropping the show as well if things don't shape up.  

Hi🤗

I hope you remember me then

btw I read Mahabharat after that and I didnt feel Duryodhan or Karna were as great as some people were trying to make me believe 

I am not leaving yet but I seriously doubt Krishna is going to grow up for one year 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I too don't think Krishna is going to grow up anytime soon. 
guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Hi🤗

I hope you remember me then

btw I read Mahabharat after that and I didnt feel Duryodhan or Karna were as great as some people were trying to make me believe 

I am not leaving yet but I seriously doubt Krishna is going to grow up for one year 

Of course I remember you ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†, you're one of my favorites here in IF ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›. 

Yep, Dury, and especially Karna were especially hyped. The lengths they went to convince people was hilarious though. 

Are you going to be watching Pooja Sharma and SRJ's Mahakali Anth Hi Aarambh Hai next weekend?
Edited by guenhwyvar - 6 years ago
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Putna story has taken 1 week, and not even concluded... just imagine when we get to Kaliya - that will take a whole 2 months. 
And I fear after this petty calf and milk track they'll have a baby Radha puppy-love track, with the reciprocal heavenly duo/trio blushing even more.

Sorry to rant... this series is just infuriating me. I 'm exhausted looking for a silver lining... it's perhaps hidden all the fabricated mush.

So now, this Krishna Bhakt is looking forward to Mahakali for some hope ðŸ˜†
SKT also distorts stories and but at least they're not stretched. 
Edited by aalochak - 6 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Ahh once again, we reach the end of the week. Hope everyone here is having an exciting Friday, and are preparing for the weekend. 
Today's episode was much better than the past two. There's only one reason why - Yashoda was there for a larger chunk of the episode than previous ones so it made the episode that much better. BUT BUT BUT ... holy shit there is something wrong with the CVs. You'll find out why below. Prepare yourselves. 

So we last left off with Yashoda tying up little Krishna. I was thinking Damodar leela maybe, but turns out Yashoda had actually tied Krishna to her palu. 

So little Krishna follows Yashoda everywhere she goes. Nanda makes a comment, and Yashoda replies. It was a cute scene. 

Yashoda goes to sort the grains with Krishna tagging along. Obviously, Krishna is bored so he cries out "Maiya Maiya", but Yashoda doesn't give him any attention. So he pretends to go to sleep. Silly Yashoda thinks that her son went to sleep on an empty stomach (she refused to feed him with her hands earlier when he told her), and immediately unties him and brings him to his bed. As soon as she leaves, Krishna wakes up and brags to no one that he had promised Maiya that he isn't going to untie the knot, and he kept his promise. 

Meanwhile in Mathura, Bhagavan Kamsa is doing his bhakt, aka. Prapti's shringar. That's pretty sweet and cute, right?

Think again -- this is what they did to sweet Prapti (😡😡😡 ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡)

She's now Putana, and if she thinks about Devaki's benefit again, he will kill her. 

Meanwhile, Krishna sneaks out and goes to where his friends are hanging out. Apparently the friends got punished by their parents after the gopis ratted them out. 

Also, apparently MadhuMangal in this serial are two brothers, who knew. 

Putana follows Krishna thinking that he must be up to something to foil her plans, maybe he found out about her identity, etc. 

<Seriously ... she's a grown woman with magical powers and THIS IS WHAT SHE'S CONCERNED ABOUT. WOW... Oh and she's afraid of mud now because of what happened yesterday (she fell in the mud), W*F... how is this lady a baby killer?>

Anyway, turns out Krishna has a plan that'll help the calves get their milk. I zoned out here, but this is connected to Putana's plan to poison and kill the kids. 

Somewhere in the episode, Yashoda and Rohini have a conversation about Krishna and his calves-come-first philosophy. Another good moment. 

Overall Rating: I have to split this up. 

8/10 for the Yashoda scenes, top notch and well done. Only thing worth watching in this show. 

2.5/10 for the rest. 

negative scores for what they did to Prapti. Bechari ...

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
can anybody explain the story of balaram in detail right from his birth to his meeting with vasudev-devika
 who was subhadra s mother?

when did yashoda came to know who krishna actually was?

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Of course I remember you ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†, you're one of my favorites here in IF ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›. 

Yep, Dury, and especially Karna were especially hyped. The lengths they went to convince people was hilarious though. 

Are you going to be watching Pooja Sharma and SRJ's Mahakali Anth Hi Aarambh Hai next weekend?

ye I am going to watch it. Atleast I will try it out

But MaKali is not portrayed correctly in shows. In never stepped on Lord shiva you know her foot only touched him slightly. And her tongue came out in embarressment . Its not her favourite posture like some thing 

I was never impressed by Dury fabs but Krna's fans had a way with words 

Originally posted by: adhyakumarijha

can anybody explain the story of balaram in detail right from his birth to his meeting with vasudev-devika

who was subhadra s mother?

when did yashoda came to know who krishna actually was?

My shallow knowledge but I will still try

1 Devi Yog maya removed Deviki's fetus and planted it into Rohini's womb. You can relate it to modern day surrogacy . Though he was Devki's son Rohini is considered his birth mother so like Krishna he is the son of two mothers . He met Vasudev when Akroor took Krishna and him to Mathira when they were 11

2 Subhadra's mother is Devki 

3 Yashoda came to know that Krishna was Deviki's son when Akroor came to pick him up. Yashoda came to know he is God when He made her see the Universe in his mouth. However she forgot that as soon as the incident occured