Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
He walked away?
Doing nothing?
Trisha, I am sure will be disappointed like us.
And is the boy now waiting for her to make the move ?
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Waisse he is making case for himself.
It is apparent that she notices him even now after telling him off.
So boy you will be happy to sleep tonite thinking of her.Edited by PriteeMisra - 6 years ago
ocean28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love this new relation no not yet this conversation between tri and the grandfather.  I think the grand dad is a little devil, an interesting one nonetheless, very different from Mandria who is like a typical sas.  I am throughly enjoying this budding conversation/relation between the pair. Salivating for the real catch.

I realize that tri was not very good to Jaydev.  However, even though he seems nice enough he is not the best catch for our girl.  Too raw, not sophisticated enough.  I realize that I am being very judgemental but just did not want him for our innocent and messed up in the head tri...as for Ashwin on the other hand the sock less dude...

On a different note are you on holiday that we are getting to read in the middle of the day?

Thank you, always.
Edited by ocean28 - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Space and time to be yourself do the stuff you long and love to do is what A & To need. Dadu Narang is doing precisely that. Creating opportunities to know her, to understand her as his new family member.
Ashvin is now totally spell bound by her. Overbearing suspicious and prying Mama Narang worries that the DIL will attract a lot of male attention and action around her. She would like her cooped up near at hand to taunt and trouble to drive her out. The men are enamoured by her and the Narang men top the list and will be knight and the elder the guardian angel over her.how lovely to see the beautiful bond the old man and Trisha are forming 
How anxious and agitated Mama Narang is.
How relaxed A& To are to see each other.  Her fleeting glimpses and finer observation made of each other.   Love the tale. Thank you Nisha for the Konkan treat. At Shanti Sagar Koramangala, my mind kept pondering over the Udupi cooks the coconut curry leaves and turmeric dominated cuisine. .of Rao Anna and Annu. .
Errantnomad thumbnail
A waiting game ... where a lot of things are being said and a lot also left unsaid by both of them.

His head's saying something , his body instincts are saying something, his heart's saying something, his friend OZ is saying something , his mom's saying something, Trish is not saying much but still saying something and he with all the push and pull still manages to dig something deep in his reserves to play the WAITING GAME and the way he is playing the game is with a great attitude and patience .

Somewhere maybe its also a little bit...the hungry lion and it's pride of not wanting to sell itself short by eating grass thing after being dismissed by her with her boy friend plea...hmmm. ..Why do I get the feeling that she's going to be the one making the move next time around !!!

Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
One thing to be noted is even though she is running away from Mandira , she's not running away to Ullal 😳 and he for his part is not able to tell her that hey, you are free to go no longer obligated to honor this marriage in paper.

Nisha, mama Narang in her place is making the right noises given this kind of arrangement his son's got into but the poor guy needs a break. Cant you pl have Lee call her Mom to Delhi on some emergency ...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
His craving for lone time with her...dadu has given her a ride to BU all through Bangalore, has cooked a meal for her,dropped her secretively at CCD, has got her number, messages and mails her, insists she drapes a saree and has gone out for dinner and introduced her as his friend. Poor Ashvin has not got any of this done and A plague called Mama Narang is keeping her out of the house or in her room. The white shirt has made way for green... Ashvin find the pretext of Gowri Ganesha as a ruse to take her shopping. Watch her try different shades beat the old man to it. I'm sure he has it planned out...Ashvin insist you want a habba at home take her to the market protectively put your arm around her, engage a special cook a Shivaram or a Raghuram bhat to cook the meal tell her to invite her friends over then the cat( not the fat cuddly one)  will be out of the bag.   No Lizzie or buzzy is visiting ...Your mom will then fret a nd fume further driving your girl either to Ullal or into your protective care. Don't let her choose your dadu over you. Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Where is Nisha? I want to read Trisha's reaction to what he said. I was hoping for two updates. Par ek bhi chalega
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

His craving for lone time with her...dadu has given her a ride to BU all through Bangalore, has cooked a meal for her,dropped her secretively at CCD, has got her number, messages and mails her, insists she drapes a saree and has gone out for dinner and introduced her as his friend. Poor Ashvin has not got any of this done and A plague called Mama Narang is keeping her out of the house or in her room. The white shirt has made way for green... Ashvin find the pretext of Gowri Ganesha as a ruse to take her shopping. Watch her try different shades beat the old man to it. I'm sure he has it planned out...Ashvin insist you want a habba at home take her to the market protectively put your arm around her, engage a special cook a Shivaram or a Raghuram bhat to cook the meal tell her to invite her friends over then the cat( not the fat cuddly one) will be out of the bag. No Lizzie or buzzy is visiting ...Your mom will then fret a nd fume further driving your girl either to Ullal or into your protective care. Don't let her choose your dadu over you.

What a Plan SVM
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Price of freedom.😉

She lay awake recreating in her mind how he said that thing about the saree. Looking at herself in the mirror for a good 20 minutes before stripping down last nite.
She called Aanu to wish him for Ganpati and promised she would visit before the utsav ended, 
steering clear of hardselling the franchise on the phone yet again, waiting for Rao Anna to work his magic.

She wasnt so fortunate the next morning Mandira accosted her while she was making her coffee.

"Did you have a good evening? Looks like you might have" "The apartment smells like jasmine"

"I did it was Gauri Ganesha"

"Oh yes, my father in law works with many locals, infact his company employs thousands in Bangalore and I know its big around here"

"Its big for Konkanis also. I always celebrate"

"Well you must tell me if you are going to cook special?"

"I fast usually and eat one time a day, I can cook fast food, maybe you wont like?"

"I want a grand meal" Mandira smiled trying to curry a favor

"I am not such good cook, even at Ullal I am only burning my hand always"

She made a face

"Thats not good... are they short of staff?" "Why do you need to help?

"There were 4 cooks first, now we have one full time 
one part time so my father helps or I. He usually asked me to serve only or take orders" she smiled pleasantly

"You actually take orders?"

"Yes, I can even hold a pencil on my ear" Trisha laughed

"Niice"
Mandira compared her to her own daughter who hadnt lifted a finger in life thus far
They were worlds apart, her daughter took care of herself religiously, her monthly beauty regimen in 10s of thousands
She never walked barefeet inside the house
She never made her own coffee

Trisha poured her frothy creation in a mug and turned to leave

"You are headed to college?"

"Yes I couldnt meet the person for that long at BU the other day I will first go there and then go to the library to look at an article"

Mandira had tuned out at "Yes"

"I can give you a ride"

"Thats OK I havent seen the cat... I am goingt o go see the cat, I am not sure when I will go"

"Thats OK I dont have to go anywhere this morning"

Trisha walked back to her room glumly

Mandira took her coffee to her room, Trisha waited for Ashvin to come to the kitchen and stepped out to drop her empty mug

"Ashwinnn" from her tone he knew she was whining

"Trishaa" he mimicked her with a twitch of his lips

"Your mother wants to take me to BU"

He folded his arms, leaned on the frig and readied for the complaints

"And?"

"i dont want to go"

"Stay home?"

"Ashwinnn I dont want to go with her" she whispered

Her flowers had yellowed and come off the string in places, her hair now obviously dry was a silky mess

She gathered them and tied them up on top of her head as he watched

"Did you tell her?"

"Why do you always ask me that?"

"What did you want me to tell her in that case?"

"You always say did you say this did you say that" she approached him scowling like MJ

"Umm, what do you want me to say, tell me how I should respond"

"I am telling her I dont want to go, I want to go see my cat" 

"Your cat?"
His tone indicated she couldnt have a cat

"I am not getting a cat... I know I cant.. my cat... means Prasad's"

"No, its HIS cat" he was not happy

"OK fine, I havent seen him, I want to see him this morning"

"Prasad or cat?"

"CATTT" she looked baffled

"Trisha what is the issue?"

Husbands were always in a hurry when it came to listening to wife's complaints, this faux marriage was no better

"I want to go see my cat... THE CAT... THE cat" she corrected just to make the point 

He nodded trying not to appear amused

"Your mother wants to give me a ride" she whispered standing a foot away

"Take it"

"I dont wanttt to Ashwinnn" she begged

"What do you think I should tell her?"

"Tell her Trisha has something going on so she cant go with you?" she made stuff up

"Like what stuff?" he was definitely amused

"I am just saying, just like that"

"You want me to lie to my Mom?"

"OK fine, dont lie," she was done begging

He reached out to touch her

"No... stay away... you cant even help me no?"

she stepped back and he stepped forward

"Is that it Trisha has stuff going on?" he mimicked

"You are sounding it like a lie" she whispered

"Teach me to lie truthfully" he held his chuckle

"I am not teaching you anything only" she huffed

"Hey" he grinned as she started walking away, calling her name out

"I am not asking for any help any more. You are enjoying this so much" she was disgusted that her freedom was lost

"Trisha come back!!" he hollered

She paused at the doorway
"I will do it" he said

She smiled with such gratitude, if they werent in this strange godawful mess he would have extracted some payback out of it

"Really? Promise?"

"I can try" he nodded staring at her sparkling eyes and the bare arms..

"tHANK YOU THANK YOU Thank you" she whispered

"Only if you wear a saree" he said slowly

And watch her squirm self consciously... coloring first and then fidegting later

"Today?"

He nodded..

She brought the cat, took it back, brought it back again all while he was getting ready

"For God's sake Trisha" he exclaimed, tripping over the fat mound of fur halfway across the living room

She was getting ready so she didnt hear or care

she stepped out an hour later, he canceled his 10 AM and waited... she stpped out wearing a 
orangey, cream saree with green hues similar fabric like last night with a offwhite blouse.

"I am going to take the cat back and leave" she said

"Do you like my saree?" she asked MJ

He purred and settled on her bare arm his fur carressing her upperbody curves much to Ashvin's chagrin

"Dont forget" she warned him by the door

When she returned after gabbing with Prasad's maid, his mom was ready to leave, he had told her to leave Trisha alone before she went off to take her shower

When Mandira saw Trisha in a saree she gawked first... "Another pooja?"

"Umm no.. not again, I am just going to BU"

"That looks like a nice saree, you should not ruin it" Mandira lied "I am going to text my driver, 
I will see you down in 5 minutes?" she smiled "sweetly" and grabbed her Birken bag and let herself out

"ASHWINNN!!" Trisha scowled "You didnt do anyyythinggg"

"I tried" he grinned ogling her to his satisfaction

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago