Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
"Dear Ms Shanbag,
Thank you for the chicken clarification. And also letting me know of your preference."""

In his entire career of reviewing and assessing stock and options, never would have there been a situation before this where Sr. Narang had to address the stock taking of chicken as his opening line of his email as a course of action 😊 .

The draft plan and course of action is for the franchise called Luv, shuv Tey chicken khurana 😃 😊 👍🏼

The old pop has got plans to eat his DIL as his fav chicken recipe for lunch, breakfast and dinner.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Oh my!!! there's another update !!!! Oh!!
Errantnomad thumbnail
Grilled crab!! luncheon !!!! That was tough!!! Phew!!!!

Dadi Narang!!!! God bless her soul ( wherever she is)!!!! ⭐️
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats such a sweet encounter!!!
The questions ...direct
Answers...honest
Them...adorable :))))
Aageee
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaschick

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"You are just attracted to her boss... you have no f**king clue if you want to spend your life with her"</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ashvin nodded reluctantly</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000FF">"She told you she would rather go beg that dude for forgiveness than live with you. Smart men take the hint"</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#FF00FF">- Really ?? When did Trish say that ?😭</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ashvin felt like being dragged through a meat shredder
</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#FF00FF">Aiyo, Pavam</font></font><i></i></font>

Jazzy she did not say that in so many words but when she said let's not kiss again she implied in a dis jointed way that her boyfriend is upset with her and that she's still talking to him though he's angry. That was a huge blow to his ego.

If Ashvin has got even some percent of his Punjabi dadu's tevar and fervour, 'Trish' has it coming !!! God bless her too!!!! 😃
Errantnomad thumbnail
The grilling that Dadu Narang did was on fire low , slow and tender like the crab he served. Oh Boy!! Did she get cooked or what!!!!

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Man he was on fire
One question after other
He kept her on toes
But I m still wondering has he recognised her or not ??
😊
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Man he was on fire
One question after other
He kept her on toes
But I m still wondering has he recognised her or not ??
😊

Sonal, the old pop has got eyes on back of his head!! And whatever blanks he had to fill , he filled it by grilling. He is on top of this whole thing now and 'Binder' that he has prepared is much thicker than what Ashvin or Trisha has on hand now...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Sonal, the old pop has got eyes on back of his head!! And whatever blanks he had to fill , he filled it by grilling. He is on top of this whole thing now and 'Binder' that he has prepared is much thicker than what Ashvin or Trisha has on hand now...

I was also thinking same he must have dig out every detail bout Trisha till now
He seems very intelligent and confident to me
And he is surely up to something big
😲
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

He is grilling as he suspects something fishy

Mandira is curious only to get her son out of the current trouble. Old man is sly.  He knows Ashwin did something stupid and has a baggage.  He also believe Trisha is fairly naive and could have fallen into this.  That's why he is fishing trying to understand her thought process.  He knows Mandira as a strong pushy woman and is anticipates her to boss around Trisha.  He is a little surprised by her stammering and pause when it came to Ashwin. How much he will dig more ... we have to wait and watch.