Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@padma no issues but dont go and tell all these to some rigid orthodox elders or people who have rigid thoughts telling " shruthi di " ne kaha. Already some interesting characters are coming to attack me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Got one specimen in wattpad one month back who wanted to debate with me on the knowledge of Ram and Krishna as that character felt I was corrupting innocent minds with false propoganda( of course source SKR loops and symbolism and my analysis of Prakriti and Sanskriti) . I told the character he also has equal opportunity to tell what he wants. So to put right information and allow innocent readers to choose. 

Then there is another character who warns people to think twice before reading my analysis  and form their own views because I support cruelty and evil πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@aditi one character is writing on the interpretation of theology and planning to publish it. I am not telling name. But do check out the book when it comes. Dont complain if something looks way too familiar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi, I heard a Tamil song today and felt that it will be good for SiRa VM
Infact I don't know how I missed this one for so long
But I barely have time nowadays
That's why just stopped with GIF's not even much caps
But having found a song I am restless nowπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Edited by -Mano- - 6 years ago
padmalaya30 thumbnail
I have not watched that movie di 
I was just telling that because FL is not doormat compared to other FLs in other shows
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@padma no issues but dont go and tell all these to some rigid orthodox elders or people who have rigid thoughts telling " shruthi di " ne kaha. Already some interesting characters are coming to attack me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Got one specimen in wattpad one month back who wanted to debate with me on the knowledge of Ram and Krishna as that character felt I was corrupting innocent minds with false propoganda( of course source SKR loops and symbolism and my analysis of Prakriti and Sanskriti) . I told the character he also has equal opportunity to tell what he wants. So to put right information and allow innocent readers to choose. 

Then there is another character who warns people to think twice before reading my analysis  and form their own views because I support cruelty and evil πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@aditi one character is writing on the interpretation of theology and planning to publish it. I am not telling name. But do check out the book when it comes. Dont complain if something looks way too familiar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LoL shruthi di, first they criticise your views, talk about morality and the steal the same views and publish it wid their own name 
Atleast appreciate the person's views if u are stealing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Aditi, I heard a Tamil song today and felt that it will be good for SiRa VM

Infact I don't know how I missed this one for so long
But I barely have time nowadays
That's why just stopped with GIF's not even much caps
But having found a song I am restless nowπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Pleaseee make a SiRa VM πŸ₯³
Will be waiting πŸ˜‰

But will miss your gifs!! U made me fall for RV's cuteness, I was always crazy abt his dark side and his redemtion track, but now u r tempting me to rewatch these funny scenes as well πŸ˜ƒ

Btw did u check my edited post in the first page πŸ€£

padmalaya30 thumbnail
feeling sleepyπŸ₯±πŸ₯±...

Good night everyoneπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@padma my definition of strong FL or ML is different from general perception πŸ˜†. After watching TV in the last few years, the strong FLs I had come across is  Durga of Ek Hasina Thi, she was, is and will be one of my favourite leading ladies in contemporary soap, then Sudha of Ek Tha Chander, Ek thi Sudha, her strength was inherent. Sobha and Nazneen of POW-Bandhi Yudh Ke,  Jeevika of Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai, even Manvi was a strong character in that show, Swadeenta of Dahleez. 
Coming to male characters Viren of Ek hazaron mein meri behna( I love him and the beautiful jeeju-saali relation they etched in that show between Viren and Manvi. Hats off to Cinevistaas for that beautiful show, though towards the end it was dragged a bit as MB launch was delayed), Sooraj of DABH, Virat of Ek Hazaron mein meri behna, Dev of EHT, Adarsh of Dahleez, Iman and Sid of POW bandhi Yudh ke. 

Beyhadh I am not putting now as I need to see how the story unfolds before I add Maya to the list. Also I have excluded mytho characters as they have a different strength al together. 
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

That was a diff scene na
this one when he spins story to the manager about Mr.PalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
later when the manager leaves 
he makes this faces and says it to the manager's assistant 

Lol okay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Remember the scene, same day na dats why got confusedπŸ˜† 

I always rewatch his dark scenes nd redemption track, 
In London just watch his scenes with Jazz

Need to rewatch lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CutiepieAD thumbnail

@padma my definition of strong FL or ML is different from general perception πŸ˜†. After watching TV in the last few years, the strong FLs I had come across is  Durga of Ek Hasina Thi, she was, is and will be one of my favourite leading ladies in contemporary soap, then Sudha of Ek Tha Chander, Ek thi Sudha, her strength was inherent. Sobha and Nazneen of POW-Bandhi Yudh Ke,  Jeevika of Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai, even Manvi was a strong character in that show, Swadeenta of Dahleez. 

Coming to male characters Viren of Ek hazaron mein meri behna( I love him and the beautiful jeeju-saali relation they etched in that show between Viren and Manvi. Hats off to Cinevistaas for that beautiful show, though towards the end it was dragged a bit as MB launch was delayed), Sooraj of DABH, Virat of Ek Hazaron mein meri behna, Dev of EHT, Adarsh of Dahleez, Iman and Sid of POW bandhi Yudh ke. 

Beyhadh I am not putting now as I need to see how the story unfolds before I add Maya to the list. Also I have excluded mytho characters as they have a different strength al together. 

Even I love Virat Manvi πŸ˜³
Manvi was truly nayi soch character.. SP made some really nice shows earlier, sadly their show's quality is degrading πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

After discussing in TT I feel like posting more RaHiba creations...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Such a cute chemistry Ashu created with her😳

Edited by CutiepieAD - 6 years ago