Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
yes the bane of last 20 years of our TV was showing this mahanta. Take any rubbish and be a doormat if you have to FL and be dumb if you are ML. 
Even Gandhiji used Satyagraha as a weapon, it was a fight without using her weapons, it was not keeping quiet tolerating rubbish. Many people take non violence means tolerate rubbish. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and TV shows promote this as sanskaar. 
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you di for your beautiful explanationπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

yes the bane of last 20 years of our TV was showing this mahanta. Take any rubbish and be a doormat if you have to FL and be dumb if you are ML. 

Even Gandhiji used Satyagraha as a weapon, it was a fight without using her weapons, it was not keeping quiet tolerating rubbish. Many people take non violence means tolerate rubbish. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and TV shows promote this as sanskaar. 

Dont know when this trend is gonna change

But di.. naamkaran is quite good..strong FL and strong ML
shruthiravi thumbnail
@padma no issues but dont go and tell all these to some rigid orthodox elders or people who have rigid thoughts telling " shruthi di " ne kaha. Already some interesting characters are coming to attack me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Got one specimen in wattpad one month back who wanted to debate with me on the knowledge of Ram and Krishna as that character felt I was corrupting innocent minds with false propoganda( of course source SKR loops and symbolism and my analysis of Prakriti and Sanskriti) . I told the character he also has equal opportunity to tell what he wants. So to put right information and allow innocent readers to choose. 

Then there is another character who warns people to think twice before reading my analysis  and form their own views because I support cruelty and evil πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@aditi one character is writing on the interpretation of theology and planning to publish it. I am not telling name. But do check out the book when it comes. Dont complain if something looks way too familiar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@padma do you know that show is based on the movie Zakhm that won national award for Ajay Devgn. If you had watched the movie you wont watch it on TV. Because it was a very superb movie with restrained performance from Ajay Devgn.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

🀣🀣
He was talking to the car right? πŸ€£

That was a diff scene na
this one when he spins story to the manager about Mr.PalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
later when the manager leaves 
he makes this faces and says it to the manager's assistant 
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

I don't know how active we could have this forum after PV starts
Lets see

Btw don't worry about fights
we don't start any fightsπŸ˜‰
even if it happens due to other reasons, we keep it out of ATπŸ˜‰

Haan we don't start fights, we are handfuls na πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Also we welcome all Ashu's FL's wholeheartedly unlike many fandoms who try pitching their fav with his/her co star trying to project their fav is better.
If we have complain regarding any actor, we discuss in private 😊 
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Wanted to share something interesting with you on Ramayan. I had studied a poem called Panchavati by Maithili Sharan Gupt for my Visharad second part ( It is a course of Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha). So the poem deals with Ram, Sita, Lakshman life in Panchavati and ends with the nose cutting of surpi. We had to study poetic analysis as well as character analysis for exam. There were guides and all for us to support our writing. As usual I found Ram and Sita too ideal and prepared myself to write about Lakshman and Surpi. For the exam choice was between Sita and Surpi and I wrote surpi. I wrote it quite well. 

So for this exam we had viva voce also. So when I went for viva voce that lady asked which character analysis I did for Panchavati. I told Surpi. That teacher asked why Surpi when there was Sita. I told if it is Sita you have to write lot of good things and it was really boring πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to write about her. Whereas Surpi had so many shades and it was fun to write about her. As I explained Surpi based on that poem that teacher became wide eyed. When I think back I am thankful she didnt lose conscious the way I was talking about Surpi as Surpi was my childhood friendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

That was another thing I liked about SKR. They didnt make Sita linear. Mahanta ki moorat. She was human with human emotions and could connect to her more. 

Thats a lovely experience πŸ˜ƒ
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

Haan we don't start fights, we are handfuls na πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Also we welcome all Ashu's FL's wholeheartedly unlike many fandoms who try pitching their fav with his/her co star trying to project their fav is better.
If we have complain regarding any actor, we discuss in private 😊 

@red Exactly!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmalaya30

Does anyone know sanskrit here??

No