Baji versus Nasir-29th June!!!

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello alll action packed epi... baji versus nasir😉and we knw who is d winner😆

d epi begins wid nasir threatening kashi dt if baji doesnt arrive dn he iwll have to kill her...meanwhile radhabai sees baji and asks him wat was wrong to whch he just gvs lame xcuse and tells her dt kashi was sleeping in her room and leaves...😕

baji and his gang including malhar talk abt kashi's kidnapping where malhar tells him dt he would go wid him but baji refuses saying if sum1 attacked here der should b sum1 to handle and so he tells him to stay bk also at d same time informs dm not to reveal nything to nyone...😃chima gets emotional and tells baji to get kashi bk and to kill nasir dis time😛

shiubai arrives aftr getting d news of radhabai's delivery...she desires to meet kashi...😕but malhar and other kids r tensed... radhabai tells bhiu to tke shiubai to kashi's room but she refuses saying she would go personally to her room...

baji arrives in style😉where nasir tells his men to frisk to find if ny weapon he had wid him...😛both cum face to face...where baji puts d cloth on kashi's face... nasir boasts abt his power...😆but baji mocks him...😆finally both fight...😛

shiubai cums to kashi's room and finds her missing from her room...😲nandini tells her dt she was missing since morng...😕radhabai cums along wid d kids and asks abt kashi...shiubai taunts her...radhabai tells her dt baji had told her abt kashi sleeping in her room...😕shiubai mocks baji wen his mom tells her not to misunderstd him...she kosthens chima who tells her dt baji has gone to get kashi and she would soon cum wid him all safe and sound...😃

baji nasir dual where baji gets hit by nasir and collapses on d floor😲nasir cums to kashi asking whther she would die 1st or baji??? kashi recalls all dose moments wid baji and tells dt she will die 1st...nasir mocks and is abt to lit d cannon wen dey c baji getting up and nasir and baji both fight where baji hits him black and blue😎😎where nasir collapses on d ground...😉

Precap: baji ties nasir to d cannon and is lits it...😆😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update Harshu...

bachcha party fight zindabaad...one thing I don't understand, there was so much of dry land, so why they were fighting in mud??? is it that they want to try some new way to fight, so it feels more thrilling??

and since when Nasir started following rules to fight?? like since Baji didn't have any weapon, even Nasir fought without his sword?? or later when Baji gets unconscious for some time, Nasir is giving long Bhashans to Kashi and preparing to light the cannon... why?? where is his sword?? isn't it easier to kill ur enemy with sword in few seconds, when he is unconscious ??

is Nasir dimwit or r CVs dimwits??
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol unintended comedy episode!  I enjoyed watching Vishal, will miss him post leap, alongwith bachha party.
Nasir Baji fights have become comical, same dialogues and same tactics 😆. It was hilarious that after getting few punches from Baji, Nasir's sword wielding soldiers vanished 🤣

Why put poor Rudra and Vishal in mud pit?!!  Why cover Kashi's face when what Kashi needs most to see is Baji's fighting prowess!

Radhabai Shiubai dynamic needs to change, how soon her fake sweetness fell off?

Only thing I liked in the episode, Nasir telling Kashi no love for her required, his nafrat was enough to bring Baji.

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

bachcha party fight zindabaad...one thing I don't understand, there was so much of dry land, so why they were fighting in mud??? is it that they want to try some new way to fight, so it feels more thrilling??

and since when Nasir started following rules to fight?? like since Baji didn't have any weapon, even Nasir fought without his sword?? or later when Baji gets unconscious for some time, Nasir is giving long Bhashans to Kashi and preparing to light the cannon... why?? where is his sword?? isn't it easier to kill ur enemy with sword in few seconds, when he is unconscious ??

Lol exactly my thoughts, total comedy episode.  I guess the canon was there for Baji to tie Nasir and light a LONG Wick so Now Nasir can escape 😆

Dimwits?  Cvs hands down 🤣

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Loved the action part with Baji vs Nasir, but their fight reminded me of Dangal's akhada sequences...But I don't understand why the hero always have to get defeated by the villain first and then after few dialog baazi by the villain, the hero rose and finish the villian in style and freed the lady...And I don't understand the need of this kidnap track now, but for that we can watch Nasir/Vishal for the last time before leap...Vishal had done such kind of acts (kidnapping the girl) in historicals before too first as Akbar in MP and now as Nasir in PB, so it seems a kind of repitation for me to watch these kind of sequences. Otherwise I always love BAJI-NASIR faceoff...
P.S. I was quite busy yesterday so couldn't comment on your yesterday's thread, so finally Anubai had born in the episode and I loved the part where Baji silenced the baby with his trick,that was hilarious and loved how Baji goes to Kashi's parents to say sorry...But as Maddy said I'm too fed up now with this constant bickering between Baji and Kashi.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the written update tai saheb !
some parts were good today , i liked the way they showed in flashback the sacrifices of the heroes who are no more but definitely played significant role...⭐️

what radhabai couldn't do chimna did & this shiubai , i think i like this lady only when she is genuinely tensed & my radhabai , she is no more the strong lady that she once used to be...😭

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Lol exactly my thoughts, total comedy episode.  I guess the canon was there for Baji to tie Nasir and light a LONG Wick so Now Nasir can escape 😆

Dimwits?  Cvs hands down 🤣

😆😆

right...😆
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

@bold luks like dey wanted to gv dangal effect😆@red sudden change in his charctrisation😆more dn nasir its CVs turning amnesia patients r dey inspired from JA...?????😆m talking in terms of foolishness on d scale...😆

harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Lol unintended comedy episode!  I enjoyed watching Vishal, will miss him post leap, alongwith bachha party.

Nasir Baji fights have become comical, same dialogues and same tactics 😆. It was hilarious that after getting few punches from Baji, Nasir's sword wielding soldiers vanished 🤣

Why put poor Rudra and Vishal in mud pit?!!  Why cover Kashi's face when what Kashi needs most to see is Baji's fighting prowess!

Radhabai Shiubai dynamic needs to change, how soon her fake sweetness fell off?

Only thing I liked in the episode, Nasir telling Kashi no love for her required, his nafrat was enough to bring Baji.

ya nasir we got to see him aftr long time...and der face off was gd to watch fr a chnge bt dn d dialogs were indeed repetitive...😆@bold😆😆abt d mud pit it lukd more like dangal to me😆😆and agree d dialog of nasir abt nafrat was really good cz its true na...nasir and baji enemity is more strong dn baji kashi relationship...😆😛
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Harshu😊
thanks dear,

i liked episode,

or will miss baccha party,😉