Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Planck

Loved the action part with Baji vs Nasir, but their fight reminded me of Dangal's akhada sequences...But I don't understand why the hero always have to get defeated by the villain first and then after few dialog baazi by the villain, the hero rose and finish the villian in style and freed the lady...And I don't understand the need of this kidnap track now, but for that we can watch Nasir/Vishal for the last time before leap...Vishal had done such kind of acts (kidnapping the girl) in historicals before too first as Akbar in MP and now as Nasir in PB, so it seems a kind of repitation for me to watch these kind of sequences. Otherwise I always love BAJI-NASIR faceoff...
P.S. I was quite busy yesterday so couldn't comment on your yesterday's thread, so finally Anubai had born in the episode and I loved the part where Baji silenced the baby with his trick,that was hilarious and loved how Baji goes to Kashi's parents to say sorry...But as Maddy said I'm too fed up now with this constant bickering between Baji and Kashi.

lol true d fights btw nasir and baji was luking dangal scene😆abt hero 1st loosing and dn hitting d villain and freeing d lady i guess its typical of indian style d filmi style wat we say😆itss masala dt our audiences luv to watch...quiet dramatic u c...😆ya i do remember vishal in MP as akbar kidnapping marwad ki rajkumari...😆poor fellow he is getting d same scenes in diff eras i believe😆and yes baji kashi scenes r getting bored der same tu tu main mains...😕
Edited by harshu27 - 6 years ago
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just when I had thought that we will get real piece of history before the leap happens..
What we get is a Baji-Nasir fight...👎🏼
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

thanx for the written update tai saheb !

some parts were good today , i liked the way they showed in flashback the sacrifices of the heroes who are no more but definitely played significant role...⭐️

what radhabai couldn't do chimna did & this shiubai , i think i like this lady only when she is genuinely tensed & my radhabai , she is no more the strong lady that she once used to be...😭

hmm radhabai's chrctr has been chnged drastically sply aftr turning peshwin bai😕post leap it will b worst...
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Harshu😊

thanks dear,

i liked episode,

or will miss baccha party,😉

ya we all will miss bacha party😆
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rucha21

Just when I had thought that we will get real piece of history before the leap happens..

What we get is a Baji-Nasir fight...👎🏼

😆i guess dey wanted to gv us final face off btw dm befre leap😆