Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SillyPepper

I get a blank screen exactly after 7 minutes (when ad is supposed to play) but video resumes after a  while. 

Probably because the ad is not relevant to the country you are in? But I agree, it would be freaky to get a blank screen throughout the ad duration.
incorrigible thumbnail

Originally posted by: serial1

My total run time is itself 6 r 7 mins

Can I suggest that you uninstall the app then re-install it and if it still doesn't work, then report it in the play store or the app store? There was a time when an update screwed up the app, and I did the above and received a response. And since multiple users had the same problem, a second update was released within a day to fix the bug. Good luck trying and do let us know it if works.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Finally started watching d soap ...Hope I enjoy it...These days makers/channels are started promoting as much as they could ...But no channel couldn't overtake suntv and their craps πŸ˜†...I saw Mouna Ragam(vijay tv) banners in my  places ...I haven't seen banners of any tamil serials before... Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 6 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: incorrigible

Probably because the ad is not relevant to the country you are in? But I agree, it would be freaky to get a blank screen throughout the ad duration.

Not Sure. I am very much in India. I pause and then play again. 
incorrigible thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillyPepper

Not Sure. I am very much in India. I pause and then play again. 

Sounds more like a streaming issue πŸ˜†
incorrigible thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Finally started watching d soap ...Hope I enjoy it...These days makers/channels are started promoting as much as they could ...But no channel couldn't overtake suntv and their craps πŸ˜†...I saw Mouna Ragam(vijay tv) banners in my  places ...I haven't seen banners of any tamil serials before...

Omg banners, seriously?? I guess it's to increase revenue from advertising. Oh well.
serial1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incorrigible

Can I suggest that you uninstall the app then re-install it and if it still doesn't work, then report it in the play store or the app store? There was a time when an update screwed up the app, and I did the above and received a response. And since multiple users had the same problem, a second update was released within a day to fix the bug. Good luck trying and do let us know it if works.

Already tried uninstallin n reinstallin,watched n browser too results are same 2day wen i tried to watch ar rahman show.
Ll try reportin n update
Thanq 4 d suggestion😊
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Any one still watching it?

incorrigible thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Any one still watching it?

Me!!  Every episode without fail!! πŸ˜† And it's going good so far πŸ‘πŸΌ
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guess they ain't following the marathi version to the 'T' , hope it will help add freshness to content whilst maintaining the essence of the actual storyline.  Is it just me or have they actually toned down Nandita Chanda track  a bit compared to the beginning. Semma budget pola orey pattu Mela pattu than lol and here I thought song copyright was costly on PH, I rather wish they have their own breezy original it would add to the charm since they are one good looking pair. For a change I actually liked the character sketch of de FL in the original so am bit biased towards de one playing it lol lets see how it churns out here. Wanna give it a shot πŸ˜Š after trimming Siddharth looks more like a eye candy rather than a wrestler πŸ˜† light vathu andha meesayai muruki vidalam like kakka kakka surya one to add to the rustic look of a wrestler. πŸ˜³