RekKa Ketti Prakudhu Manasu Discussion

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hy guys any fan for RKPM serial ??? I am really loving the lead pair very much Tamil sir and Malar teacher😳 . Tamil oru theeviira hanuman bhakth and bhramachari ah irukanum nu irukan and he is a fighter who takes practise in a koodam ( angayum full ah ppl bramachari) , Whereas Malar teacher who is good hearted and very bold... loving their chemistry very much😳 . Do join in discusiion guys ðŸ˜‰

Tamil Sir and Malar Teacher Chemistry awesome ðŸ˜³ Loving their romantic scenes😉😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly what I was looking for, a thread on my new favorite, RKPM!! 🤗 Hi Doot, Shree here, count me in, and am looking forward to the journey ahead... 
doot thumbnail
Hy shree, preethi here. 😉Thank god atleast you replied. I was checking out for 2 days for replies  I was like *am i the only one who is liking this show??*😆 . I have company😛 Lets be regular and make updates
Srutika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, I'm also a follower of the show. Actually this show is a remake of the Marathi show Tujhat Jeev Rangala. I currently follow that and I got excited once I knew it was being made in tamil. :)
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I dislike female lead...So haven't tried this soap ...Male lead is good  though ...
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I dislike female lead...So haven't tried this soap ...Male lead is good  though ...

I understand the PN effect😛...but she is fairly good in this that i have started to enjoy it...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

I understand the PN effect😛...but she is fairly good in this that i have started to enjoy it...

ya ðŸ˜†... I saw d promo too..Village backdrop...She looked misfit ðŸ˜•
doot thumbnail
I dont like her in PN coz of the character sakthi...but acting wise she is good... but in RKPM her role is strong, A passionate teacher. She is no a village girl, she has been transfered to that village. And I am loving their chemistry. ðŸ˜Š  
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

I dont like her in PN coz of the character sakthi...but acting wise she is good... but in RKPM her role is strong, A passionate teacher. She is no a village girl, she has been transfered to that village. And I am loving their chemistry. ðŸ˜Š  

oh...Ll try watching then😳
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

ya ðŸ˜†... I saw d promo too..Village backdrop...She looked misfit ðŸ˜•

I've not seen the female lead in any other serial before so she seems like a good fit with this show for me. Perhaps it's the hangover effect from her previous show that makes her seems like a misfit to the rest?