Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Don't worry Dr we will wait 
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry yaar ..take care of you we will wait ...
ayeshasif thumbnail
It's okay take your time 
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry dear everything will be OK.. Take care
Preeithika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
     Hi everybody thanks for the support .The first part of the story hope you all will like this.I think this is good and say you comments whether it is good or bad

PART 1

The forest was nut-brown.the teak brown forest was woody heaven .The twigs were crunching under his feet. The aged cracking trees had cracking branches.Scurrying squirrels searched for food under bristles of wispy moss.The trees were the towers of the forest.He heard some unheared sounds.Nuts were scattered on the floor of the forest.The morning stars shore like silver petals.

These are really admirable isn't ? Yes this the heaven.This guy of 6 feet height with a well built body have also fallen for this beauty.wow I never thought this place will be this much interesting thinks him and removing his sunglass showings his mesmerizing eyes.He then inserts his hand inside his pocket and takes his phone out.then he moves near a big tree and leans on its trunk and takes a selfie .He then moves to the app fb and types Siddhant Bharatwaj.So this guy is Siddhanth bharatwaj .He is a game designer by profession of age 27.A guy  of 6 feet height great wisdom and he is one the most naughtiest person in the world.Angry person but kind hearted person.He gets well with kids.

Oh god what im doing thinks him.Im admiring this place being struck here.yes his car got breakdown an hour back .i thought I will fing anybody hear but omg im moving inside the forest thinks.what a hell thinks him.Its better to call prem bhai thinks him.He then looks there is not signal in his phone.He switches off it again and on it but it's of no use.see this the reason I said im ot coming to this village.It will be nice to admire for a miute but we cant survive here shouts himok let me move out anyway If I go in I will be the diner for tiger or lion it seems thinks him and started moving out.

He walks outside but he gets confused where to go .He lost his path.What a worst day were to walk yells him .ok let me walk anyway we have got no go thinks him ad continues him.atlast after a long walk he gets tried. This hell how will I go out thinks him.In anger he hits his leg on a stone.Aah my foot screams him ad sits down.I hate this village shouts him.going inside a village is this difficult how will live there for a month shouts him.

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice start dr sid going to meet his angle and village life wow waiting... Thanks for pm
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic start dear. Great work. Waiting for roli's intro.   Waiting for nxt eagerly. Thanks for the pm 
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start dear...Sid introduction scene was awesome...Waiting for Roli's intro...& thanks for the pm.
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiii preethika...welcome to rosid world...i know that i am little bit late in welcoming u..i am soo sorry for that...i am Ramya...u may be knowing me..its pleasure to meet u dear...well the concept is interesting...its soo nice concept and the update is also soo cute..loved siddhant's introduction scene...1st part is too good...congratulations and all the best for ur 1st ff...!!!!update soon...πŸ˜›πŸ‘ Edited by Ramya-22 - 6 years ago
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woww amazing start...sid intro was superb...loved it...eagerly waiting for next dear...update soon😊