Fan Fictions

RoSid Ff: Village girl ...City Boy

Preeithika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hai everyone thanks for your wonderful welcome .So I'm going to write my first ff please give your support and comments .

A Village girl ...A City Boy RoSid Ff : By Preethika .

This concept is a well known concept and RoSidians have written stories with this concept I will try My best to show this concept unique.

PROLOGUE : 

There is a huge difference between village and city .The surrounding ...people clothing... their thoughts ...their job ...everything but one thing doesn't see this difference it same in village as well as city that is love 

Village is one of the best creation of God .The environment is calm and pollution free, the green fields, fresh air . The flowing river, the forest, the simple lifestyle of residence .We wake up in the morning by a natural alarm.

The rat race is a nice idiom for the fast pace of modern city life where no one has the time to sit back and enjoy life.The city filled with buildings heavily toxicated air .The speciality of city is traffic jam ,pollution etc .

The places are completely oppsitie...nature of the people too..Will love overcome this .Will the city boy and village girl love each other ? Let's see in the story
Edited by Preeithika16 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow instering concept Dr welcome to rosid world...happy to see one more rosidan'swhole heartedly welcome you Waiting for next hey.jolly am first one commenting on u r ff
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Different concept dear eagerly waiting for nxt dear
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting Dr update soon yaar 
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey...that seems to b pretty nice...I loved ur description of city n village...looking forward for ur updates...
Suruthi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept dr..waiting for updates
Porkrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice introduction dear. Waiting for the updates. 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice start waiting for next eagerly update soon
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi preeithika...i am saranya...Welcome to  Rosid world...🤗awww different concept...beautiful prologue...i like the title "Village Girl City Boy"...eagerly waiting for ur updates dear...😊
RajRosid thumbnail
Amazing concept dear. Waiting for updates. Please send me pm when You gave update. All the Best