So except FL other interns & doc are stupid?

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

So so disappointed with how Sanchi always turns up as superwoman, Kabir becoming more & more dumb ( his char is so confusing by the way), Pragya, Isha, Veer will never assist Kabir & Veer only a prankster who turns up as the girls' savior but not serious about his work? ðŸ˜•

We had some good medical cases last few days but now it's becoming pathetic & tiring as only Sanchi can excels in every medical departments she's smarter than anybody else.😡

I'm seeing the comments in SNS no wonder viewers are starting to dislike her char due to this & even Kabir's. On the other hand Vikrant a cameo became a lead & Sanket bye bye. More chaklis, chaw las drama ahead. ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This show is actually so unrealistic in many ways there were Better medical shows in the past but this one seems to be more saas bahu rather than a hospital drama. I really hate sanchi i find ria better than her tbh even pragya and isha are good but sanchi no. I get that she's the FL and they have to show her Mahan but its annoying to see her handle every patient's case. Bloody hell why is she even in SD she seems to knw everything 😆. honestly @rishani77 I knw u are a sanveer shipper that's fine but veer paired up with sanchi is the last thing I want to see. I will actually pray they don't end up together because I feel veer will only be made a statue whilst sanchi does all the work or even if he does the work she will end up taking credit for it 😡. And for god sake CVs teach swarda how to act she hasn't improved at all she is so expressionless and boring whenever she appears on the screen. I've given up on this serial until they start to show something interesting and give veer/varun the importance he deserves i will stop watchin this show.Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Is this a medical show we are watching or is this some comedy with clowns???
For goodness sakes Kabir is a senior doctor , a top surgeon and a teacher / guide for the interns, why is he being portrayed like one of the biggest dumbos in SDCH ???
Every doctor knows experience or not, that proper tests are required before doing any surgery, so does Kabir really need an intern to make him understand that ?? And he has a track record of 12 surgeries in a day successfully??? Please give me a break makers, coz this is plain stupidity !!!
I really wonder how many of those patients survived Kabirs surgery if I see how stupid and brainless he acts now
Also in which hospital do doctors perform surgery in high heels and wear clothes as if they're going for a party instead of working in a hospital
And what was the lecture Kabir was giving in OT, coz it applied to him too !!!
I think these ppl need to watch ER and Grey's Anatomy better to get a clue how a show based on hospital and medical science should be , coz they don't have the slightest clue
And if they are experienced in family drama, then they should stick to that ...don't try something to mess it up only 5 weeks in the show already
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Is this a medical show we are watching or is this some comedy with clowns???
For goodness sakes Kabir is a senior doctor , a top surgeon and a teacher / guide for the interns, why is he being portrayed like one of the biggest dumbos in SDCH ???
Every doctor knows experience or not, that proper tests are required before doing any surgery, so does Kabir really need an intern to make him understand that ?? And he has a track record of 12 surgeries in a day successfully??? Please give me a break makers, coz this is plain stupidity !!!
I really wonder how many of those patients survived Kabirs surgery if I see how stupid and brainless he acts now
Also in which hospital do doctors perform surgery in high heels and wear clothes as if they're going for a party instead of working in a hospital
And what was the lecture Kabir was giving in OT, coz it applied to him too !!!
I think these ppl need to watch ER and Grey's Anatomy better to get a clue how a show based on hospital and medical science should be , coz they don't have the slightest clue
And if they are experienced in family drama, then they should stick to that ...don't try something to mess it up only 5 weeks in the show already

Kabir's character is a gone case idk how he became a doctor. Lol who was wearing high heels doing the surgery 😆 W*F anyways its not a surprise since the female interns are shown with open hair. Can u believe this show b4 it came out was compared to House and DMG 😆 agree if they only knw family drama then show that why include a medical background who wants to see hospital drama and family drama combined in one 🥱Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
So kabir after 10 yrs of experience and a track record of 12 surgeries in a day, needs an interns advice that all  test should be performed before any surgery. Is this some kind of a joke. And the less said about sanchi the better. I am finding her very over smart. I mean c'mon veer has saved your life so many times , the least you can do is say thank you. And in your mind you think that my whole day will be ruined by looking at his face. I wish I could slap her. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILOT900

So kabir after 10 yrs of experience and a track record of 12 surgeries in a day, needs an interns advice that all test should be performed before any surgery. Is this some kind of a joke. And the less said about sanchi the better. I am finding her very over smart. I mean c'mon veer has saved your life so many times , the least you can do is say thank you. And in your mind you think that my whole day will be ruined by looking at his face. I wish I could slap her.

Nah nah why will she thnk veer for her he is just someone who knws how to do pranks he isn't serious about anything lol she is so full of herself I seriously wonder what kabir and veer will see in her that will make them fall for her 🥱 she doesn't deserve veer at all she can never understand him.
eshasrk thumbnail
Haven't u noticed that Ria was wearing high heels when she came out of OT and i was like WTH is going on here.
How do they even dare to compare this show with DMG...it isn't anywhere near it, even Sanjeevani was better.
Either stick to the hospital drama or family drama, why combine the two when there is no need. Also why did they make this show a 1 hour show everyday ?? No wonder they need to show alot of crap to fill in the time.
But at least with the hospital scenes they should remain as realistic as possible, why mess that up ???
They make such a mockery out of everything...sad actually
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Haven't u noticed that Ria was wearing high heels when she came out of OT and i was like WTH is going on here.
How do they even dare to compare this show with DMG...it isn't anywhere near it, even Sanjeevani was better.
Either stick to the hospital drama or family drama, why combine the two when there is no need. Also why did they make this show a 1 hour show everyday ?? No wonder they need to show alot of crap to fill in the time.
But at least with the hospital scenes they should remain as realistic as possible, why mess that up ???
They make such a mockery out of everything...sad actually

Oh ur talking about ria tbh I didn't really notice that 😆 but we can't expect better from these CVs. I don't like the fact that its an hour half an hr is enough. In that 1 hr they think they can just show us anything and we will like it as if 🥱 exactly family drama is OTT as it is but there needs to be some realism in the medical scenes/hospital.
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PILOT900

So kabir after 10 yrs of experience and a track record of 12 surgeries in a day, needs an interns advice that all  test should be performed before any surgery. Is this some kind of a joke. And the less said about sanchi the better. I am finding her very over smart. I mean c'mon veer has saved your life so many times , the least you can do is say thank you. And in your mind you think that my whole day will be ruined by looking at his face. I wish I could slap her. 

Bold - u spoke mah mind buddy i fumed in anger after hearing the dialouge this is not WOMEN EMPOWERENT pls gimme a break😡
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am simply fed up with the superwoman Sanchi and her not so impressive acting...
All she cares about I me and myself 
For the first time people are hating a female lead like hell I will say Go Anand malhotra ruin her life and make a hell for her so only she cn undrstand she is jst good at talking not at working.

She dnt hv a decency to inform people but very quick to judge them...She cant thank people for help but can taunt them like anything fr simply no reasons...She and Her friends can make a pool of lies which is "ACCHE KAAM KE LIYE BOLA GAYA" but for others Lie is lie and truth is truth.

If Sanchi knows everything why she is a intern at first place..She just can FO wd her mutitasking skill and join anywhr so that other interns can learn something 
I wonder she gets -10 in evaluation sheet bt what will other get

BLANK MARKS cause their every patient and assignment taken over by Sanchi and then she lectures people for interfering in others matter😡😡😡

HUH rant over😆Feeling better