Not so soon, young man!

dures thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Not so soon, young man!

Eleven-year-old Rishi proposes to Rakshanda Khan

Dream girl: Rakshanda Khan (inset) Rishi

Actress Rakshanda Khan is tired of being single. Unarguably, one of the most beautiful actresses on television, the actress has found her man at last. "He is adorable," Rakshanda says. The man in question is Rishi Sahani, an 11-year-old kid. "I met Rishi at a hospital. I had gone there to get a blood test done and Rishi had come there for some treatment too," recalls Rakshanda.

Rishi, who had got a tumor operated and is undergoing chemotherapy says, "Rakshanda is a special woman. I met her at the hospital and she was extremely warm and nice to me."

Rakshanda who doesn't open up easily, took an instant liking to the little boy. "Rishi told me that that he admires me a lot. But I was taken aback when he asked me to marry him. He is a young boy and for him to say something like that was weird. But I realised that he was in love with my screen image."

Rakshanda and Rishi share a special bond. "I'm very fond of him. He is my young boyfriend," Rakshanda laughs. They chat on the phone almost every day. "We had exchanged numbers the first day we met. Normally I don't give my personal number to strangers but Rishi came across as honest and sweet boy. Today, we're good friends."

Rishi's parents feel that by giving affection and support to their son, Rakshanda has proved that she has a heart of gold. "Rishi isn't like other kids. He is special. Normally no one wants to befriend special kids like him. But after talking to him I've realised how smart he is," says Rakshanda.

Apparently, Rakshanda has explained to Rishi that he is too young to marry her. Rakshanda adds, "So, now he wants to marry Gauri Pradhan and wants me to play cupid! Isn't he cute?"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

litlle angel thumbnail
ohh gr888 but rishi isnt tht cute n handsome atleast for rakshanda no.rakshanda is obvious to marrya apthani frm pakistan as she hails frm pakistan.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww.. soo cutee.. he w ants gauri.. dont he know she is marriedd.. haha.. poor rishi tho.. he ha s brain tumor..

people... plz do pray for him.. no idont know him but still...

may allah bless that guy for as long as his life is lasted..
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww thats so cute rakshanda has an angel heart