Kaira SS - God's Gift - Part 16 - pg 4

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Kaira SS - God's Gift

------------

Part 1

It was late night, 10 hours had passed since the journey started, every single passengers on the plane was in deep sleep, everyone but a young man and woman sitting in the last row of the business class. The boy had laid his hand on the hand rest while the girl rested her head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe it, finally all our courses are over and we are going back home forever", the girl spoke sounding excited

"Thank God you were here with me otherwise, these four years would have been like hell without the family, I missed them all so much every single moment", the boy said

"God knows why we took admission in an abroad university. We could have stayed close to our families and studied in India itself.", the girl thought aloud.

"These four years I missed everyone a lot but I would change it for nothing, I would never trade the moments I spent with you for anything in this world. I love so much Naira. You, and our families are God's best gift to me", the boy spoke lovingly, taking the girl's hand in his and kissing her palm.

"I love you too Karthik. I love so much.", Naira said, snuggling closer to pushing her head between his neck and shoulder and wrapping her hand around his.

"Karthik I don't want to go back to India", Naira said after a while.

Karthik looked at his girlfriend confused, just 5 minutes ago she was speaking about how happy she was to be going back now she suddenly had a change of mind.

"And why don't you", he asked

"Because we will hardly be able to spend time.", she pouted

"I will do a thing I will take a job at Singhania Diamonds, so we can spend time during office hours, what say", he asked

"No way, Manish uncle would feel really bad if you join Singhania Diamonds instead of Goenka Gems", said Naira

"No, he wouldn't, I will tell him I want to work some where else for a year or so before joining the Goenkas, so that I could gain some experience, am sure he wouldn't mind a bit. And after our marriage we would anyways be together, right", Karthik answered

"Marriage who said, we would ever get married, I love you a lot, but not that much that I want to spend my entire life with you.", Naira spoke getting her hand out of Karthik's grip and turning her face the other way.

"Karthik, look at your face", she said laughing after a while and holding his hand. He shrugged her hand off and looked the other way.

"I am sleepy, Naira let me sleep", he told her in a no nonsense tone.

"You will sleep during the journey, yeah right, who are you trying to fool Karthik. I have known you forever, I know you best. So stop trying to lie to me, till date you have never slept in a flight and because of you even I have got the same habit.", she said forcing him to turn his face to look at her.

"Yes you have know me, but how can you forget that I know you too.", he said with a smirk

"Karthik, so you were acting to be angry all this while", she said through gritting teeth.

"Has there ever been a day which I have not understood you. When I have questioned you and you had to explain me your views.", he asked.

"Never", she answered

"And I promise that day would never come when we would need words to understand what is in each other's hearts.", he promised.

"Karthik, how do you think are families would react to the news of us being in a relationship. Would they be mad at us for hiding our relationship for three years.", Naira questioned

"As far as I know our parents Naira, I am pretty sure they had it figured out before us that what we shared was much much more then friendship", Karthik replied and Naira smiled.

"Not hearing about our relation but seeing us home they are surely going to be surprised", Naira said

"Yeah, but I feel bad for lying to them, they got so upset when we told them we wouldn't be able to be back by tomorrow", Karthik said sadly

"Even I feel really bad for hurting them, they all so badly wanted to celebrate tomorrow, with us being there. They must have thought that after four years we would be with them while we celebrated our birthday", she said feeling bad

"Naira don't feel bad Jaan, in few hours when they are going to see us, think how happy they would be", Karthik said lifting her mood up.

----------------

Do give me your views
Edited by janvi0513 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Index
Part 1-4 : pg 1
Part 5 : pg 2
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Janvi, love it...mm in live in relation. That is good. Let us see what family thinks and where it leads...please continue...Please do pm when u post the next segment.
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigrid

Janvi, love it...mm in live in relation. That is good. Let us see what family thinks and where it leads...please continue...Please do pm when u post the next segment.

Thanks

No no they are in a relationship but not  live in relation they were out for studies for four years. They were attending the same university and courses, so they spend most time together.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Part 2

"Finally, we are are here", Naira said happily, stretching her arms lazily.

"Now let's go home quick, can't wait to see the look on everyone's face.", said Naira

Kaira stopped a taxi and got in. Naira gave the driver Goenka Villa address, but Karthik gave Singhania Sadan address and told him to go their instead.

"Karthik, why are we going to Singhania Sadan first, Goenka Villa is closer to the airport.", asked Naira

"What am I going to do in an empty house.", replied Karthik

"Empty??", she asked confused

"Hmm, because everyone will be at Singhania Sadan", he said

"What did you do?", she questioned narrowing her eyes

"I told Nanu Nani (Suvarna's parents) about us coming, and asked them to being Maa, dad, di, dadu, dadi at their place, Khurana Mansion and from their SS, next door only.", said Karthik

"I wanted to stay with my Jaan for some more time, and also I was dying to meet everyone and I know my Jaan also wants to meet her family. I can't choose between my family and love and know she can't choose either, that is why I got everyone together. So that we would be with the families and one another", Karthik spoke.

"Have I told you, You are simply the best", she said kissing his cheek.

"That I am" he said raising the collar of his t shirt.

--------------

On the other side, Aggarwal Mansion.

"Maa, how are you feeling.", asked Suvarna, looking at her mother who lay in bed sick, or in reality had acted to be sick so that she could get the Goenkas at her place on her grandchild's demand.

"Am okay, just have a bit of fever", her mother lied between fake coughs.

"Your health is worsening, I think we should go to the hospital suggested Manish.

"No", screamed the old couple at once

"What happened, why are you both reacting like that.", asked Suhasini

"No, the thing is I already called the doctor home, last night and he said that it was a normal fever and it would go down, after she rested and it is better compared to what it was yesterday", Suvarna's father lied hoping ward off the idea of going to the hospital.

"I guess we should leave and give samdhanji some time to rest", suggested Karthik's dadu

"Where is this boy, these people are already thinking about going how to stop them", thought nani.

"Why don't you all stay for lunch", offered Karthik's nanu

"Okay, I guess, by the way there is nothing to do at home and it is a Saturday so no work at office either, so it is better we stay here for some more time, Suvarna will also get a chance to spend time with her parents.", said Suhasini agreeing to the offer.

--------------

Kaira in the taxi

"God, I completely forgot", said Karthik face plaming

"What", asked Naira

"Maa, Dad and di will be there because nanu nani will have him at their place, but SS members might go to office, what if they aren't at home.", Karthik expressed his concern

"Karthik aaj Saturday hai, they will all be home", assured Naira

"But what if ...", Karthik began

"No if's and but's, after all the tantrums we threw years ago, ever since that day, No one has ever even thought of going to the office on a Saturday or Sunday.", Naira said with a hidden smile remembering the past.

----------------

Flashback to when Kaira we five years old.

"Mendak, you came, I was so bored", said a little Naira as she saw a young Karthik approaching

"Me too, big people only work", pouted Karthik sadly

"Saturday and Sunday also work", complained Naira.

The two talked about the elders not giving them time and only working all day. And while they two kids cursed the office and work, wishing for the building to burn down, it started raining heavily.

"Naira's Dadu dadi, had come to get her and Karthik's Nani Nanu came to get him.

"Let's go inside", they told the kids.

"No", they answered bluntly and kept their eyes fixed on the ground.

"What happened", the grand parents asked them

"Mumma papa humesha office mein rehte hai", complained Naira

"Even Saturday, Sunday ko time nahi hota hai humare liye", said Karthik.

"Bache let's go in now, it is raining heavily you both will catch a bad cold", the elders tried to convince but the kids were adamant. They tried to hold an umbrella above their heads but they angrily pushed it away. Finally having no choice, they called everyone from office.

"Karthik, Naira, what's wrong why aren't you going in", asked Manish, but the kids didn't answer.

"Achuu", Naira sneezed and rubbed his little nose.

"Naira let's go in. You will get sick", said Karthik.

"Okay", she answered and went in with Karthik to Aggarwal Mansion. The rest followed them.

"Weren't we as well telling them to go inside since the past half an hour", Naitik asked 

"Yeah, but there is a difference in us telling them something and they telling each other", answered Akshara

"I have understood this much that they are angry at us, but I can't figure out the reason", commented Suvarna.

"And they aren't even telling us what is wrong", said Manish.

The elders entered into AM to see the kids wiping each other's hair with a small towel. Karthik put his hand on Naira's forehead.

"Maa says in fever your head gets hot. But your head is not hot 
 you don't have fever", said Karthik. Naira also did the same for Karthik.

"You also don't have fever", said Naira

The elders smiled at the bonds the kids shared.

"I pray that no one's evil eye ever comes on their friendship", said Akshara seeing the kids

"And who know one day maybe friendship will turn to something else.", said Suvarna

"What do you mean Suvarna, something else", asked Manish

"Bhabhi they are just 5, and by the time they grow up more people will come into their lives, and they won't be half as important to each other as they are now", said Naitik, taken aback at the thought of his little girl leaving him one day.

"No Naitik, Suvarna is right. The kids friendship is different. They hold a very important place in each other's hearts and no matter how many years pass by their bound will just get stronger", said Suvarna.

"Right now can we stop talking about all this, they are very little for anything more then friendship.", said Naitik.

"Stop being a possessive father", laughed Akshara.

"Naira, Karthik, would you both talk to us", asked Manish

"No", the two answered bluntly.

"Why are you both not talking to us", asked Suvarna

"Because you never talk to us either", said Naira

"Yeah, you all are always at the office", said Karthik

"Today is Saturday, then also work", said Naira

"It is our vacation but we are so bored", said the two together.

"Princess, we had told you both to go to the summer camp, with Naksh and Gayu but you both only refused", said Naitik

"Karthik, we told you to go to Maasi's house with Kirti for the weekend", said Manish

"Because we wanted to spend time with all of you", answered Naira

"But you all only like spending time with your files", complained Karthik.

"Ya, you all like your work more then us", complained Naira.

"Okay fine, we are sorry, very sorry, we promise no more work on Saturday's and Sunday's", said the mother's

"No, last minute meetings, No emergencies, nothing. Promise", said the father's

"Promise??", asked the little ones again

"Yes", the four agreed and the kids smiled.

Flash back ends

---------------------

Karthik's Nani saw his message that they have reached.

"Suvarna beta, you all are here, why don't we go to SS and finalize tomorrow's plans, I know the kids won't be here this years as well but we will have the party like usual", the mother told her.

"Since we are here why don't we do the work now",agreed Manish.

The Goenkas went to SS and the Aggarwals messaged Karthik the same.

------------------

At SS

"Actually, mama's health wasn't so good, so we came to see her", said Suvarna

"What happened to aunty she was very well yesterday", asked Akshara

"she had a bad fever last night but now she is feeling much much better", answered Suvarna

"Since we were already here we were thinking to discuss about tomorrows plans", said Manish

"Our birthday planning without us", two voice called out from the back.

-------------

Do give me your views.

janvi0513 thumbnail
Part 3

-----------------

"Naira, Karthik, Kittu, princess", the family exclaimed happily as kaira entered and ran to hug them

"It is so good to see you both", exclaimed Naksh, Gayu, Mishti and Kirti hugging the duo.

"You two were not going to come, right. Then how did the plan change", asked Naitik

"Kyun papa, didn't you like us coming back, chalo, let's go back Karthik", said Naira

"Beta rukko, I was simply asking, just like that", said Naitik.

"Actually we had planned to come today, since a long time, but we lied so that we could give you all a surprise", said Karthik

"How did you all like our surprise", asked Naira

"Kya Maa papa bhi tumhare plan mein tumhare saath the", asked Suvarna

"Haan", answered the Aggarwals entering

"Toh who sab natak tha, Apki tabiyat kharab hona and all", asked Suvarna.

"Yesterday, Karthik called and told us about them coming", her father answered

The families were busy chatting with Kaira and one another, Karthik noticed Naira go to the kitchen and also that no one's focus was on them, at the moment, so he followed her to the kitchen.

-------------

"Karthik what are you doing here", asked Naira without turning.

"Baby, don't you know the answer or do you want me to tell you the answer", said Karthik pulling her into his arms

"No, I want you to show me the answer", she said pulling him closer catching his collar.

"I love my romantic Sherni", Karthik said taking her into a passionate kiss.

"Karthik, leave me", said Naira after a while

"What happened baby, just now your mood was so romantic", pouted Karthik

"Everyone is at home, any one can come here any moment. I want us to tell the families, I don't want them coming in and finding out.", said Naira.

"Okay, let's go", Karthik agreed

"Where did you both disappear to", asked Kirti

"I went to get water di", Kaira answered together

"You both felt thirsty together", Gayu asked

"Gayu since childhood these two love doing everything together don't you know or what, even for studies they went together", said Naksh

"Yeah Bhai, how do I forget, where Naira is there Karthik will be and where Karthik is Naira will go.", answered Gayu

"God now they don't even know about our relationship and they are teasing us for these little things. Do something Karthik", thought Naira, giving a look to Karthik

Understanding what is going on in her mind, and what she expected from him, Karthik faked a yawn.

"Now you are feeling sleepy, am sure in the flight you didn't sleep and didn't let the poor girl sleep either", scolded Suvarna.

"Suvarna, why are you scolding him, Naira has her own brain, she could have slept, even Karthik would have gotten bored and fallen asleep, but no, so don't blame the poor boy", said Akshara 

"Akshara you don't know how naughty this boy is, he would have woken Naira up and made her stay awake", Suvarna said

"Maa/Mumma mein apka/apki beta/beti hun", Kaira said together and after a moment of silence everyone burst into fits of laughter 

"I think we should go home, the kids need rest", suggested Manish after a while, and Goenkas and Aggarwals left for their home.

--------------

"It is so good to be back home", Karthik smiled as he entered in Goenka Villa

"I am missed you so much", he said happily taking to his house.

"I want to make an important announcement", Karthik's grandfather announced

"Yes papa, what is the matter", asked Manish.

"I was thinking we should make Kirti the chairman of Goenka Gems, I think it is time for someone young to take the business forward", dadu announced

"Congratulations di", Karthik was the first to wish, followed by everyone else.

---------------

Karthik entered his room and saw Naira calling.

"How did you know", asked Karthik picking up the call

"Know what", questioned Naira

"That I wanted to talk to you.", replied to Karthik

"Something special", asked Naira sensing his excitement

"Very special, dadu talked about making di the chairman of GG, am so happy for di Naira", Karthik told her.

--------------

"Karthik, can I come in", Kirti said knocking on the room door.

"Bye, got to go", Karthik said disconnecting the call.

"Di, come in, and since when did we start asking permission before entering each other's room", asked Karthik

"I was thinking of practicing, my little brother has grown so big, soon he would get married, I thought I should start practicing from now, otherwise I might just barge in between your romance", Kirti joked.

"Do but how is it possible, before I get married you will already be married and gone to your sasural", Karthik teased back

"Karthik will you answer me one thing truthfully", asked Kirti, Karthik nodded positively

"Did you feel bad about what dadu said, about making me the chairman, I mean being their son of this house, you should be the heir of...", spoke Kirti but was cut off by Karthik

"Is this what you think about me di", Karthik questioned tears filling his eyes

"You want to know how I felt di when dadu made his announcement, I felt like the most happiest person, even happier then you could have been, happy and proud to be a part of this family where men and women are treated as equals, where not just the son of the house but the daughter of the house as well as equal rights on the business. I was happy that I don't belong to a family where the male is only considered fit to take the business forward.", Karthik answered her

"Karthik am sorry, you looked upset, that is why I thought", said Kirti

"Yes di, I was slightly upset but that's because dadu hadn't even once expressed his happiness on seeing me back, I know dadu doesn't speak only about his feelings but I wish he did, even Akhilesh uncle, Surekha aunty called and said they were happy and waiting to meet me and Naira at tomorrow's get together, that was the only reason I was a bit sad", Karthik replied

"How could you think that I could ever be upset regarding your happiness", Karthik asked her visibly hurt

"Am sorry Karthik", Kirti apologized

"It is okay di", he said half heartedly

"Di am tired I want to have a nap", said Karthik

"Ya am leaving", Kirti said exiting the room, feeling bad for hurting her brother.

Karthik saw Naira call once again as Kirti left, he didn't pick up at first because he knew Naira would realize something is wrong. So he ignored her calls.

"Karthik pick up my call or am coming to GV right now", Naira messaged and Karthik picked up at the next ring.

"What is the matter, why weren't you picking up my calls, is everything okay, Karthik tell me what happened", Naira asked as soon as Karthik picked up.

"Everything is okay, just fallen asleep", Karthik answered tried to sound as normal as possible.

"I am not buying any of your lies, and am not keeping the phone down until you tell me the truth", Naira said sternly, Karthik gave up and told her everything.

"God, Karthik, don't you think you over reacted you a bit too much. I mean di was only concerned of your feelings, isn't this what family is about, Di thought about you before being happy for herself and you made her feel guilty for nothing, that was very bad on your part, don't you think", Naira explained

"I think I did. I may have reacted the wrong way, it is such a big day for di, and I behaved this way with her. I am so stupid", Karthik agreed.

"Well, I don't think sitting down doing nothing, is going to help", said Naira

"You are right, I will go and talk to her", Karthik said

"Go quick", she said

"I love you my angel", Karthik said, kissed the phone and disconnected the call.

------------

"I am sorry, I am so sorry, I am really very sorry di, I shouldn't have talked to you like that, you were only concerned for me and I just, am sorry", Karthik apologized barging into the room.

"No am sorry", Kirti apologized and both the sibilings hugged.

"Well I don't think am celebrating my sister's success, sitting in a room doing nothing. So what is the plan", asked Karthik

"What are you thinking", asked Kirti

"We will have a big celebration after the procedures are over but what about a little dinner at your favorite place to celebrate the news, a little date with my own sister", Karthik said sweetly.

"Sounds good, why don't we call Naksh and Naira, too. Make it a double sibilings date", said Kirti

"You are really the best di", thought Karthik and gave his sister a hug.

-----------------

Do give me your views
janvi0513 thumbnail
Part 4

-------------

"Karthik", Akshara called out surprised seeing him at the door.

"Radhe Krishna, aunty", greeted Karthik

"Radhe Krishna beta", Akshara greeted back

"Did you leave something here", asked Akshara

"Yes, my girlfriend", Karthik mummered under his breath.

"You, said something", asked Akshara

"No, aunty", answered Karthik

"Beta, is there something you want", Akshara asked judging by his expressions.

"Yeah, your daughter's hand in marriage", thought Karthik

"Karthik, beta, what is wrong, where are you getting lost every time. Am asking you, is there something you are here for", Akshara questioned again

"Yeah I wanted to take Naira out for a date", Karthik answered without thinking and then bit his tongue in realization and Naira who was sitting nearby started coughing loudly, while Akshara stared at the two wide eyes

"I meant mein Naksh ko date par le janna chata tha", said Karthik, trying to manage the situation, but realized he made it worse, as he saw Akshara and Naira look at him as if he had grown horns and Naksh spit out the water he just drank.

"Am sorry, just a slip of tongue", Karthik apologized. 

"Me and di were going out for a dinner, so I was wondering if bhai and Naira would like to join us", said Karthik

"Uffo beta, to ask for this small thing you took so long", Akshara face palmed.

---------------

In the car

Kirti was driving, Naksh was at the passenger seat, while Karthik and Naira were sitting at the back.

Karthik placed his hand over Naira's but she got her hand out from under his. 

Karthik gives her a look asking her what is the matter and Naira signs that Naksh and Kirti are sitting in front, but Karthik gives her a look which meant I don't care, and took her hand in his again, but Naira slapped his hand away again and gave him a behave yourself look. Karthik pouted and looked the other way.

"Is there something wrong, you both are unusually quiet today", asked Naksh

"Yeah, even I noticed, did you two have a fight or something", questioned Kirti

"Nothing of that sort di, all", Naira answered, though she very well knew Karthik's mood was off.

"Don't worry my mendak I will make your mood good soon", Naira thought.

-------------

The food had arrived and they all started eating.

"God, Karthik apna juice kyun nahi pi raha, please make him drink it fast", thought Naira, remembering how she paid the waiter to spike his drink.

Just then Naksh hand hit and Karthik's glass fell.

"Kya Krishnaji, you always take Karthik's side, sometimes help me also," thought Naira

"There is definitely something wrong", said Kirti

"No di", Karthik said sounding a bit irritated.

"If nothing had happened you both wouldn't be behaving like this. You two would be feeding each other, or would have snatched from the other's plate", said Kirti

"Am, not hungry, I feel like dancing", said Naira and got up from her place and started dancing near to where the music was being played, few customers were already dancing.

Naira knew even though he was angry, Karthik's eyes would be following her, so she purposefully started dancing close with a random guy, but Karthik didn't give any reactions, so she took a step back, but the guy pulled her towards him once again, and forcefully tried to dance with her. Karthik who was looking on got angry seeing this, and immediately went there and got Naira. He felt like killing the guy but didn't do anything because he didn't want to create a scene, especially because they were celebrating Kirti's happiness, he didn't want to make a scene and spoil the night for her.

Karthik glared at Naira, while she continued to have her dinner, she knew that he was extremely angry at what she had done, he could tolerate anything except her compromising her safety. 

Naira wanted some time alone with Karthik but didn't know what to do for that, finally she got an idea and messaged Mishti, the only person who knew about their relationship, as she had seen Karthik sneak into Naira's hostel room from the window, while she was on video call with her. Naira told Mishti to call Karthik and then pretend the voice is breaking and then cut it after a while.

Mishti did as her elder sister told her, Karthik went outside, so that he could get a proper signal and voice wouldn't break.

"Karthik", Naira who had followed him to the restaurant garden called out, but he ignored her and continued to walk towards the building.

"Am sorry", she said wrapping her arms around him

"Why, tum mujhe sorry kyun bol rahi ho, go, do whatever you want.", he said pushing her away.

"I never knew that guy would be a creep, I just wanted a reaction from you", she said

"Good, now it is all my fault, you make my mood go off, what was I doing, I was just trying to hold my girlfriend's hand that too it was only bhai and di in the car, but you had a problem. Then to get me jealous, you dance with a random guy who turns out to be a jerk but at the end everything is my fault, just wow", Karthik commented sarcastically

"It is completely useless trying to explain you anything. You have to over react at every little thing.", she said irritated and left, leaving a hurt Karthik behind.

The car ride back home was even more silent then before.

------------

"Did something happened", Akshara asked as she noticed that Naira was behaving different.

" Nothing that I know off, but something definitely has Karthik and Naira were behaving unusual", said Naksh

"Nothing happened", Naira said and went up to her room.

-----------

"Naira, can we talk", Akshara said knocking the door.

"Come in Mumma", Naira said

"Beta, tell me what's wrong, did you and Karthik fight. And don't tell me it's nothing. I am your mother, I know you very well", said Akshara.

"He always over reacts mumma.", complained Naira

"What did you do", asked Akshara, Naira stayed silent not knowing what to say, how could she tell her mother what happened it was reveal that they were in a relationship. She wanted to tell their families but not this way.

"It is okay if you don't want to tell me", said Akshara

"Tell me one thing, if they are two people are aiming to shoot at a target board, both have never used a gun before, who is more likely to shoot the bull's eye, the person standing 1-2 meters away or the one whose hand is able to touch the board", asked Akshara

"What kind of question is this, of course the one who is closer.", answered Naira

"Excatly, the same thing is with the heart, people who we love, people who mean the world to us, people who live in our hearts are the only ones who have the ability to hurt us.", Akshara explains to her.

"You hold a very important place in his heart, that is why even if you do something small it hurts him a lot", Naira told her

-------------

"What's wrong with him", Manish asked Kirti as he saw Karthik storm off to his room looking very angry.

"No idea, dad, I tried asking him", answered Kirti

"I will talk to him", said Manish

--------------

"How was the dinner", asked Manish coming into the room.

"Good", the son answered back

"Really, doesn't look like that from your face", said Manish

"Let me guess, Naira, right", asked Manish, Karthik nodded slightly

"So you two had a fight", asked Manish

"Well it started because of her", complained Karthik

"I don't know who started it, but you could have ended it, you didn't need to stretch it", said Manish

"You also start blaming me like her", Karthik said miffed.

" Karthik, from what I have seen the two of you share a very deep friendship, that sometimes I think it is more then just being friends. Don't ruin that for little things", said Manish

-----------------

Kaira thought about what their parents said and realized that they were wrong.

"Can we meet", the both messaged each other together.

"Our favorite place, the park", they both wrote the same thing again.

---------------

Kaira arrived at their favourite park, it was very late in the night so no one was their except them at the moment.

"Am sorry", they both apologized together as soon as they saw one another. 

"Am sorry Karthik, I should have been more careful, you only got concerned about me", said Naira

"No am sorry, I shouldn't have got angry at the first place, then you wouldn't have to do anything", said Karthik.

"No, I shouldn't have pushed you a way, tum sirf haath pakad rahe the kiss thodi na kar rahe the, Bhai aur di ke samne. But I was scared that Di and Bhai would get a hint about our relationship, so I wanted to be careful. ", said Naira

"Okay, okay, galti hum dono ki brabar thi. Let's agree on that, otherwise this will go on forever.

-------------

The two sat down on the grass, Karthik's back leaning against a tree and Naira's lying her head on his chest.

"Naira there was something more I need to tell you", said Karthik and Naira gave him a look, asking him to continue

"Dad, thinks there is something more then friendship between us", Karthik told her.

"What", Naira screamed and looked up to face him.

"Nothing slipped out of your mouth, did it", asked Naira

"No, I haven't mentioned a word. He just thinks. I guess everyone does. Honestly there hasn't been much difference in our relationship, going from friends to lovers, except lots of kisses. Think about it we have behaved like a couple since forever.", said Karthik

Just then their phones rang.

"Happy Birthday", they both wished together and kissed each other passionately.

"Tum ne bhi alarm lagiya", both asked together and the other nodded positively.

"I didn't want anyone to wish you before me", said Karthik

"Same here", agreed Naira and hugged her love.

--------------

Do tell me what you think of the update.
foxi thumbnail
So cute, would love to have more flashbacks, maybe of the time Kaira was away
janvi0513 thumbnail
Part 5

------------

Just then the two realised something

"Midnight Surprise", the both screamed shocked

"Everyone would come in our rooms to wish us", said Karthik

"But we are here", said Naira

"What will their reactions be on seeing an empty room", thought Karthik aloud.

"Now for surely there are going to get to know that there is something going on between us. Mera kitna mann tha chup chup ke romance karne ka", Naira spoke.

"Naira, from which planet do you belong baby, yaha mujhe tension ho rahi hai, about who are things at our homes this moment aur tujhe romance ki padi hai", commented Karthik sarcastically.

"Issi planet ki hun tumhari tarhe unromantic nahi", she said

"Acha toh mein unromantic hoon", he asked pulling her close, making her hit his chest, and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Answer me am I unromantic", asked Karthik

"Yes, you have such a hot girl in your arms, who is your own girl friend and all you do is hold her. Tum saach mein bilkul bhi romantic nahi ho.", she answered

"Is that so, then why don't you get someone better", he said annoyed.

"There maybe many who are better then you, but you are the best for me", she said pulling him into an embrace.

"And this is what you do, when you have a hottie in your arms", Naira says and dashes her lips on his, circling her hand around his neck, deepening the kiss. After a while they broke away panting. 

"So this is what you want me to do", Karthik whispered into her ears. Then pulled her with a great force, enclosing her in his arms, pressing her so close against his chest, that there was no place for even air to pass through, he pressed his lips on hers, the kiss started soft but continued to be wild and passionate, with him running his hand through her hair and tightening the grip around her waist. He then continued to place soft feathery kisses down her neck line. 

"Karthik", Naira screamed and pushed him away.

"You do this and then you say am unromantic.", Karthik said annoyed.

"Well you have a very bad timing, did you forget ghar janna hai" reminded Naira.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot, ghar ja kar pata nahi humari kya halat hogi", said Karthik.

"Karthik we will both go together, first we will go and check in Goenka house then Singhanias. Because everyone came to know Mishti would have messaged by now, so there are chances that everything is good there. At GV there is no one to tell us what is going on.", said Naira

-------------

Kaira, caught a taxi and went to GV, they hadn't come here by car because they hadn't wanted anyone to hear the car engine start up sound, when they leave the house and come back.

They sneaked into GV, Karthik had taken the spare key before leaving, they opened the door as quietly as possible. the place was in complete darkness. They both carefully tip toed into Karthik's room and luckily found no one there either. They left, just like they entered, in complete silence and then headed towards SS.

"God, I forgot to pick up the keys before leaving the house.", Naira exclaimed as they reach the door.

"Now, how do we get in", asked Naira

"Like always", answered Karthik

"But the door", Naira started but then stopped mid way

"You mean the way we always used to get into each other's hostel rooms", said Naira

"Window", they both called out together.

"Let's pray that there isn't anyone in your room. Otherwise there are lot of questions to be asked.

Both climbed up with the help of the pipe and entered throughout the window. The room was pitch black, but they could feel the presence of a third person, the caught each other's hands tight, the lights came on a they saw that the person was Mishti so they breathed a sigh of relief.

"I saw you going out, you didn't take the car, meant you didn't want anyone to know you are leaving. So I asked them to drop the idea of a midnight surprise, as you hadn't already got sleep last night and one more sleepless night in a row would be bad and they wouldn't want you to have dark circles at the party tomorrow.", she said looking at Naira

"I guess your luck was good as well, Suvarna aunty called and she and taaji talked, so they dropped the surprise idea for you as well", she spoke this time looking at Karthik.

"You both should thank me big time", she demanded keeping her hand on her hips.

"I love you pretty lady. You are the best.", Karthik said going down on his knees and hugging her.

"Yes my angelic sister, I love you some much", Naira added

"Stop, buttering me, just remember you got to help me in my love story as well", Mishti said

"Anything for you pretty lady", said Karthik

"Wait a minute yeh kya love story ke barien mein bath kar rahe ho dono. Mishti you are only 12, you are very young for all this", said Naira like a protective sister.

"Di, am talking about the future. And by the way di, aap aur kb ki love story toh bachpan se chali arahi hai and you are telling me", pouted Mishti

"Naira chill, and Mishti we will always support you in your love story, whenever it happens but only if we are sure the guy is good for you", said Karthik

"Done", agreed Mishti.

"Now, I won't be kabab mein haddi and leave you two alone.", said Mishti and left.

"I guess I should go to it is pretty late", said Karthik

"Please stay", said Naira cutely.

"What if someone sees me in the morning", asked Karthik

"Please, ne, you only spoilt my habbit, by coming to my room all the time.", said Naira

"Acha, only I used to come, you never used to", he said

"I love snuggling with you, please stay", she pleaded

"No you are not scared that someone would see us together", he smirked

"Karthik, tum jaan buch kar mujhe irritate kar rahe ho na", Naira pouted

"Go, I don't want you", she said pushing him away

"Okay, am sorry baby, I won't go anywhere", said Karthik.

Both slept snuggling each other. Karthik left early in the morning before anyone could get up.

-------------

Do give me your views.
kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww.. I love this.. such a cute fight and a cuter patch up.. and of course trust mishti ro be Karthiks pretty lady and save kaira on time.. I love this. ..