Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...RedStroke... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
predictions right from the start came true and channel is not even blinking an eye over it.
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

Ye sab se kya hoga. Winners to DiVek hi rahenge. Aur challenge/mock karo Divyanka ke fan following ko😆🥳

lmao sach to sach hi rahega .Trophy winning does not change the fact they r pathetic dancers.Yeh trophy jitna sab bhool jayege but good performances will always remembered .I will remember this season by Abinam's season not divyanka 's pathetic dance or drama.After seeing their dancing i meant divek sari duniya ko pta chal gya divyanka is pathetic dancer ab to ekta bhi sochgi us se koi dance performance karnane se pehle.I never underestimated divi bhakt power.I knew Abinam will not win that's why made i kept my hopes low becoz popularity always won according to format of show but this time winners r worst because they didn't knew ABC of dance .After practicing for 4 months your DT was not able to give one wow performance .Ab trophy saja le ghar pe kya fark padta pta to usse bhi ha she was pathetic dancer .I called them worst winners becoz so far the celbs won becoz ofpopularity shows learnt dancing and was able to give 3-4 wow performances atleast in whole season shame ur favorite did n't give even wow or above average performance.Whatever u say or celebrate you also know the fact that divyanka was not close to other two finale contestant.Go party hard who cares.Facts r not going to change. 😛 Edited by TheMockingBird - 6 years ago
Sonalidreams thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed.
They dont even deserve to be in top5.
Whats wrong with neutral viewers? PDA to sabne kiya but I guess Theirs was most affective one. Pata nai on what basis people vote?
Show ka naam Nach Baliye nai PDA dikha baliye hona chahiye.
What a shit of show it was 🤢
Worst winners
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I remember when i read somewhere that DiVek are going to be the part of NB and I was sure that they are going to be the winners of this season no matter what.But after watching AbiNam , MoNaya and ShoiKa I was somewhere hoping that one of one of them should be the winners of this season.Am not a fan of anyone of them but m simply a fan of dancing and undoubtedly these three couples have given their best.But ALAS I was expecting a right thing from a wrong people . Divyanka is one of the leading face of Star Plus so it doesn't matter how much good other Jodi's are channel has already decided it's winners.And that is what exactly happened The Most Undeserving couple won.Edited by Nicky-nish - 6 years ago
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Seeing the most undeserved to win. I have lost interest on next season too. Well hope her hubby will become some mature and stop liking bashers.
Anyway congratulations.
PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
most biased result ever i thought star will play safe and declare abhinam as winner but divek .Its proves why reality shows are called rigged
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm feeling bad for AbiNam & MoNaya ðŸ˜­ 
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Joke of the year that fat bahu got highest vote ðŸ¤£

This kind of mockery from other fandom made her win the trophy.
Yes, she is fat yet she is beautiful. 
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is such a joke. I thought Star Plus would crown deserving winners. Star Plus should know that the reputation of their show and channel would go down and they still went ahead and did this. I'm curious why. Anyways, I'd love to see what happens to their next season of Nach Baliye! ðŸ˜†
A-Star thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Divek don't deserve the trophy at all Its Popularity that makes them win They can't dance to save their life's They were not even deserve to in Top 5 But what to did now but I don't get how Moneya comes third They are Popular too after so much voting ...Abinam U guys Are the best Abigail U are the best Girl U guys Deserve the trophy :(