Most undeserving winner

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Divyanka and Vivek r most undeserving contestant to win Nach Baliye 8
Infact I would say that this season have been worst season.Even if see other reality shows some winners win becoz of popularity like gurmeet ,ashish ,prachi ,drashti in jdj but along with popularity they improved a lot and emerged good dancers and gave some wow performances .So far other winners of 7 seasons of nach baliye were all deserved one but winning of Divyanka this season is worst decision by audience becoz they never gave wow performance infact divyanka was pathetic dancer .She kept ranting that i work in show Ashish and drashti too worked in show when they did show but they were able to give some wow performances but I can't say that about Divyanka. Star olus simply biased here to make them win
FOR ME WINNERS R ABiNAm
And Monaya r second best
DIVEK even don't deserve to be in top 5 even.Edited by TheMockingBird - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edit. 
Congratulations to the winners! The needed it. Divyanka does a lot of events so the Nach trophy can help her build a brand with her husband. 

What's the point of winning if your win is a joke? DT wedding trended because the whole internet was bashing her and now she won Nach but everyone is bashing here again. 

Ekta interview two days ago said it without any doubt that Divyanka will win. Just said it. When other people signed with her agency were asked they said she would win because their manager would make her win (said indirectly). 

They needed the trophy. They got it. 

Did MoNaya need the trophy? No. Did they want it? Yes? 

MoNaya and AbiNam have won what no trophy can get them - respect! 

I feel bad for Sanaya for the embarrassment on national TV after being harassed by the winning couple. 

I feel bad for AbiNam because of the clip I watched where Sanam was hugging Abigail and consoling her. 

After bashing Sanaya to promote your show which will surely fail for the regressive bullshit content it has for a love story, then have her harassed and accused with the most disgusting of slurs, you play around with her like this? 

How would Abigail feel? Wouldn't she feel like Sanam didn't win because of here when everyone knows they were best best out there 

MoNaya and AbiNam came to Nach finale with their hardwork primarily. DiVek came there with their popularity and won the trophy based on it. 

What is the use of winning a trophy when you have gained nothing but disgust from all Fandom? How are your excuses, excuses when all they show are a lack of priority? The joke is on Star Plus. Let this be the last season of Nach Baliye to be. 

This season was the last attempt to save the brand you ruined last season. And it is being met with national public outrage. What is a win if it is like this? 

Because I assure you, if AbiNam or MoNaya had won everyone would have been congratulating them and not the hate that is. 

But let us remember Star Plus is the same channel who had to audacity to tell me (when I called regarding a track in YHM) that women and in turn their viewers have no rights. That we were second class citizens whose opinions did not matter. That if our husband had a child or abused/harassed us in any way we had to keep quiet and accept it because it was the right thing. And I'm not even kidding you on this because in my posts will be a post detailing the same (if I hadn't had the thread thrashed, if that, I'm sorry there isn't evidence). How such a channel is on the top is beyond me, even now. 

But congratulations, Divyanka Vivek. You needed it. ðŸ¥³
Edited by -Ara- - 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree! 

And since NB is already ruined, by Ishimaa winning. Gopi bahu etc should give NB a try. They are going to win lol
Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Edited -

Didn't expect SP to do this. Last seasons too winners were selected on votes but they were deserving enough to take the trophy home. This time SP ruined Nach completely. It was not romance ki jeet. It was show off ki jeet. I and many jhalloed this drama queen Ma to watch little bits of our favs, their dancing and the talent in the form of Sanam.

I didn't expect Monaya to reach finale even though they are my fav but they did with nothing but sheer hardwork and dedication.
So Monaya had hardwork, dedication in Mohit and talent as in Sanaya.
Abinam had talent as in Sanam and the hardwork Abi had to do to match up to him was obviously no cake walk. *learning Dance so I know*

So they had what it takes to deserve it. And since it is not just about Baliye or romance and Dance too, I expected better from SP.

But winners are and have anything to be the winners. Vivek can dance but his dancing I feel was overshadowed by the drama post their every performance.

But well, I hope and wish both the runner-up to come back with a bang and I know they would. They touched, won millions of heart with their performances.

Ps : Was once an ardent fan of DT. Now I just pity her.
Edited by ..Chashmish.. - 6 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The crux of NB is popularity and votes and too bad if one jodi even after scamming cudnt get them or the better dancer jodi was not popular enough!

Originally posted by: -RD-

The crux of NB is popularity and votes and too bad if one jodi even after scamming cudnt get them or the better dancer jodi was not popular enough!

But doesn't the winning jodi ..atleast ...ATLEAST have some worth of being called a Dancing Jodi ??

Sorry RD ... This has to be the worst winner of  any Reality show ...

And yes lets be honest ...everyone knows the Final call is always by the Channel ... 
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nach baliye.. the name itself hav "nach" which the winning couple lack. they are the worst couple in the history of nach

rest will add later
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Plus they like showing off a lot, so they continue to show off their win which is a joke.🤣
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I know this season of NB is the worst 
It was all fixed from the start 
Very disappointed with SP 
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I saw the winner announcement vudeo and if I am not wrong they didnt even announced the runner ups directly winners!
Where is the transperancy atleast other shows tells the winning order but here no!
I am not sure if tht was the case but The video showed direct annoubcements of winners!

However I am not saying all this because I wanted Monaya to win,I was expecting star to be fair enough to announve abinam as winners but no they did what was expected from the very first episode not even surprised!