Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
i am shocked by the innocence of this question as if you know nothing 😆 The most undeserving couple in the history of undeserving couples. This trophy has brought them so much insult and shame than being some price. A couple who constantly gave worst performances and constantly made excuses and never ending drama gets the trophy only because they are sp's favorite. i feel sad for them that they are this much shameless people.RIP
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Because they turned out to be actually popular than their apparent popular jodi !

So what you mean to say is only monaya fans are criticizing the worst ever winners? Abey yar if miss pandey doesn't get to do any work what is the fault of poor monaya or monaya fans that you drag them everywhere 😆 i pray she gets some extras like work at least to save the earth from your rants 😆
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
a

Originally posted by: advay_chandni

hahahahahahaha so you are comparing reality with virtual? Are you serious? Oh the delusion of sanaya stans. 

Online sanaya fans indulge in multiple IDs and fake accounts that can be made in a minute and in reality too they ended up doing bulk sim votes but still did not win against Divyanka's TRUE and REAL popularity. Keeeppp burninggg 🥳

If only she wasn't a sp bahu and Ekta maata's player then it would have looked logical to talk about some true and real popularity. Their true and real popularity would have been proved automatically without getting 50% of the screen time all alone from the day one just on the basis of their efforts and dance.But sadly never did they dance,never did they make any effort to dance only because the kind of special treatment they got from the very beginning they knew they are going to win.
And bdw its not good to mention fake IDs and then make a fake ID to rant.😆
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
I know right!!!!! 😭 bechare. All they did was pure dancing and went home, no dramas, no promotions, no phokat ka attention and won due to their popularity and (non existence) dance and people are bashing them 😡 too bad 👎🏼
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am not a fan of any of the pairings. I have followed NB two times before and both the times I felt the winners were good dancers. Yes people always have their faves but in the end the people who win should at least have been consistently good performers.

I find Sanam and Abighail were the better dancers. But clearly because Divek had a bigger fan base who can stay up all night voting and SP's support they won! The issue here is that this is a "Dance" reality show. This is not a show about who is more popular? But clearly it is.

I find it amusing that some people who clearly do not like SI (probably because of the IPK3 fiasco) are supporting DT and Vivek like they are truly deserving winners. Keep your bias aside and judge by facts! Based on dancing ability Divek are not deserving winners at all. Even if you don't like one of the other contestants that doesn't mean Divek are deserving winners! 

BTW I was an Ishita fan and a fan of YHM at one time. I no longer follow the show. I always thought DT and KP did a great job. But I don't find anything appealing about the off screen antics of DT and her better half. I used to like her, but now I'm not sure how I feel about her! Honest truth. 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am just waiting for her article/interview/social media post addressing people calling her undeserving 😆 tab maza aayega
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

Not everyone can worship Sanaya like you doesn't mean that you attack them for it. Scram with your stupid posts and horrible grammar. 

Sanaya is a loser and she will remain a loser, no matter what. Now go and continue crying, Ms Fanatic.

First and foremost, who the f*ck are you to tell me to scram? 

I did not say anything about you, so why are you getting so defensive? How in the world did I attack you. Is it because you're doing exactly what the other member mentioned? 

Also, no I don't worship Sanaya. Yes I am her fan, but I can hardly be called a fanatic. Just because I agree with the other member about people coming here literally to bash SI, with no vested interest in any of the other jodis, I am a fanatic? No girl, that is simply observation. And I'm sure a ton of other people have noticed it too. Your username itself tells everyone why you are here and what your purpose is. So please cut the crap and stop attacking people who have been a part of this forum since it started. I have my opinions, you have yours. A lot could be said about your fave also, but your fave also happens to be one of my faves so I will not stoop to your level. And even if he wasnt, I still would not. So why dont you go scram back into the pathetic little hole you came out of. 
Edited by pyaari_puja - 6 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
OH also @advay_chandni- The man you worship was out there on set supporting the woman I "worship". He must also be a fanatic for supporting a loser. What a shame, saare ke saare losers. hayeee ro ro ke bura haal ho gaya hum dono ka 😭😭😭 Edited by pyaari_puja - 6 years ago
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ekta Kapoor produced NB so it was cleasr that her favorite Dahiya uncle aunty would win. DT's dance and OTT expressions were the most unbearable things of NB ...followed by Sanaya and Mohit's overacting. Had this game been fair, Sanaya Mohit would have been eliminated in the first week and Dahiya loonies in the second week. Dahiya aunty is a toned down version of Rakhi Sawant when it comes to attention seeking...and her Dahiya uncle looks very creepy 🤢 The worst dancers became runner up and the most irritating participants became the winners! Ridiculous! 🤢
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

In case you didn't know, not everyone has the same opinion on what is "deserving" and not deserving. You are biased too towards Sanaya, everybody is biased. Before you target some people get off your high horse and accept that this is a forum where anyone can express what they want.

My comment was not directed at you, but at many comments I saw on this thread. As for "bias" I was talking of being biased Against, not biased For? There is a difference. Just because we are biased against someone doesn't mean the people that won are more deserving that is what I said.

Also how can you assume that I am biased towards Sanaya? Did my comment even mention her? I said that Saman and Abhigail are better dancers and if "dancing" was the criteria to win then they should have won based on their performances. But clearly this is a popularity conetest.

There seems to be a general view that DiVek were not deserving winners so this is not just my opinion. I suggest you come off your high horse before you tell others to!