Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Their win shows tht reality shows r rigged...lolz...
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Divyanka aunty won ..she won't let anyone live in peace now..
People get ready for articles articles and more articles.
@TM i was once her fan.. i  am still a fan of her onscreen character and her acting..but not nach and her offscreen publicity..

I do feel it was some contract of sorts.. sanam abigail can get engaged, sanaya mohit get extra screen time a day before finale so that these 2 jodis don't complain when the anniversary couple get the trophy lol
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Divek won coz they were popular not because they deserved . I was hoping for abinam victory . Once again popularity beats talent
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No they all did not deserve to win. There were two clear couples who showed more growth, who had better performances, who became better dancers. I have no favorites so I did not a lot invested in this show BUT Divek did not deserve to win. It's a terrible win. It's a shame as well. What is the point of dancing if at the end any bad dancers can win?
luvkaransi thumbnail

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

Lol ignore the haters. The finale was all about popularity and DiVek won it fair and square. No amount of ranting is going to change the fact that DiVek won. 🥳

Smhw online polls don't agree with ur fair n square defintion🤣
May b d polls on all d sites r rigged nd star plus voting of which one hs no proof is the real one. Hehehehe😆
luvkaransi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahar-afghan

There have been worst dancers who have won before. Devik definitely deserves winning. They already won, you can't do anything lol. People love them so much and their dancing which is why they won and if you remember Terrance even told them that they deserve winning. Stop talking nonsense if your favorite didn win.

U r most definitely correct! There hv been worst dance dancers who hv won d show. Wo jeet skte hain to ye bhi jeet hi skte hain. 😆Nd yeah Terence touched sanam's feet nd told monaya dat fr me u r d winners. I don't remember him saying that to DiVek. Will u tell which episode u r talking about???
Btw who r dese worst dancers who previously won Nach boliye. Can u pls compare der scores wid DIVek's 
josh135 thumbnail
The show is definitely rigged by sp and divyanka pr and off course ekta herself. I can't believe they won. Look at that mermaid dance only of theirs!! Utter rubbish it was. Divyanka did not even perform in one dance. They should have been eliminated then only. You don't dance with your jodi that's not nach baliye. Should have been chucked out before.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Because they turned out to be actually popular than their apparent popular jodi !
luvkaransi thumbnail

Originally posted by: advay_chandni

hahahahahahaha so you are comparing reality with virtual? Are you serious? Oh the delusion of sanaya stans. 

Online sanaya fans indulge in multiple IDs and fake accounts that can be made in a minute and in reality too they ended up doing bulk sim votes but still did not win against Divyanka's TRUE and REAL popularity. Keeeppp burninggg 🥳

Oh I forgot same can't b done fr any Jodi😆. wud hv been surprised if after ALL THIS dey wudnt win. Congo to frequent YHM cast visits nd PR team. Surely sm1 had to put efforts. Popularity! Wat a great way to win a DANCE competition. Congratulations #team DiVek👏
niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
If popularity is the only thing matters thn y to conduct a prgrm called nach baliye they cud hv given d trophy to them without doing all ths drama

And yeah... if dancing was considered they will b out in the first elimination itself
NB8 was defnitelynot a dance show ... its a yhm integration showEdited by niya55 - 6 years ago