Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghna1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Comparing the dance performances, I think Divyanka and Vivek are the most overrated couple..
They have come to this stage only because of Divyanka's popularity rather than their dancing capabilities...

I think of the 3 couples, Sanam-Abigail are the most deserving to be in the finale..
I believe Aashka-Brent should have been in the finale rather than Divyanka Vivek
The third choice is a bit difficult, it could have been either Shoaib Dipika or Sanaya Mohit...

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khaleesi_

Abigail is a dancer???๐Ÿ˜•
Yes maybe now she has turned to an amazing one...but she was a non dancer ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, I know a friend who was with abigail in the same school and Abigail can dance from before. She is lieing that shes a non dancer because she went into acting profession. And Sanam is a dancer "by profession ". So it is unfair to make dancers win this show. Others have to work 10 times more than these two. i think bret-ashika dipika- shoaib deserved more than sanamabigail n divek
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In this forum, the most overrated couple is Abinam๐Ÿ˜†
In social media, the most overrated is Monaya and in the show it is Divek
All couples are overrated IMO๐Ÿ˜†
barsana thumbnail
Divek...they r d most overrated couple...divyanka has not shown any improvement in her dancing,she hardly dances...she was the same in the starting of the journey till yesterday...if they win toh dance ki 
tauhin hogi...it will be an insult to likes of Salman-sharvari...or then she should start taking dance lessons to save her face

Edited by barsana - 6 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Yes, I know a friend who was with abigail in the same school and Abigail can dance from before. She is lieing that shes a non dancer because she went into acting profession. And Sanam is a dancer "by profession ". So it is unfair to make dancers win this show. Others have to work 10 times more than these two. i think bret-ashika dipika- shoaib deserved more than sanamabigail n divek

School mei kaun nahin nachtha yaar? Even I did, but it doesn't make me a dancer. Kuch bhi?? 
1stluvshantanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Abigail and Divek. Abigail because they are dancers and keeping them in the finals is a disgrsce for others who have worked so hard and did not even make it. Also Divek because Divyanaka was plain bad ar dance stills she's in the finals.

LOL! How does it make Abigail over rated?? Just because they dance well? Hahaha. Nach baliye is not about dance. Oops. Forgot. My bad.
josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

School mei kaun nahin nachtha yaar? Even I did, but it doesn't make me a dancer. Kuch bhi??

Proper dancer thi yaar. You must have danced to do timepass. Abigail has done shows.Edited by josh135 - 6 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1stluvshantanu

LOL! How does it make Abigail over rated?? Just because they dance well? Hahaha. Nach baliye is not about dance. Oops. Forgot. My bad.

Over rated not to win since they are professional dancers and still they didn't do a great job. Only 2 performances made some impact while others being non dancers made impact in more dances than them. Edited by josh135 - 6 years ago
barsana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyaanita

overated is monaya.i did not like sanaya telling that sanam is a dancer and should have participated,also instigating fanwars by posting videos recently in their insta account and her fans are very irritating.always commentying swe want sanaya in ipkknd3 and for nb

You didn't like sanaya calling sanam a dancer...but fact tumare ache nahi lagnese se toh nahi badalegana?
 rahi baat insta video ki toh that became necessary as there were wrong allegations on monaya & 
everybody knows that...so good they clarified them...i am a happy fan for that
& you dont like sanaya fans...to bad...each & every fan wants their favourite to be part of any show, especially if that serial has created a history...
lets take ur example...i believe u r dt fan...despite being her a terrible dancer & ott actress you like her...so each to his own
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Proper dancer thi yaar. You must have danced to do timepass. Abigail has done shows.

Acha!! Shows during school?? That's strange