Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
DiVek for me. I mean what so special in their love story that it has to be repeated in every episode? They're couple sonce 1 year and what so special in chemistry? [look I am not bashing them, I genuinely feel this]

Mohit Sanaya are couple since 9 years and we fans love them for their simplicity. They're not overrated at all.
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mohit & Sanaya for me! I like Mohit as he seems like a cool guy but Sanaya? I won't get into it. ðŸ˜† 
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Divyanka anyway gets bashed even if she coughs and sneezes since her marriage  ..so in that way divek aren't overrated because no one goes ooh and aah to.their dance..
So it's monaya who are overrated...mohit is an innocent guy..but sanaya just complicated things for hwrself..never a fan of her but always respected her for not being a social media freak..but now i don't really like her..
josh135 thumbnail
Abigail and Divek. Abigail because they are dancers and keeping them in the finals is a disgrsce for others who have worked so hard and did not even make it. Also Divek because Divyanaka was plain bad ar dance stills she's in the finals.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: josh135

Abigail and Divek. Abigail because they are dancers and keeping them in the finals is a disgrsce for others who have worked so hard and did not even make it. Also Divek because Divyanaka was plain bad ar dance stills she's in the finals.

Abigail is a dancer???😕
Yes maybe now she has turned to an amazing one...but she was a non dancer 😃 
sayari16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
divek.even in yesterday's epi I didnt like divyankas dance
fathimaa98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why would you even make such a thread? Just asking people to hate on couples. Smh, one day left, get over it.
swaron143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stop this comparison posts and posts which cause trashes yaar. ..all did their hardwork and reached this stage  no Ott of anyone...they do Ott r not doesn't matter kyunki jisko vote karna hai woh waise bhi karte hai nahi karna hai toh nahi karte...Ott lage to bhi kya farak padta hai apne fav ko koi bhi Ott nahi bolega...stop all this posts dear
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Overrated and most undeserving to be in Finals is Divek. They are only there because of divyanka's popularity.. Last night when all 3 couples danced together you can see how bad they are compared to the other 2. It will be a shame if they win this show.