Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
The best part for me in this show is the way Dravidians respected their women . It was such an amazing concept to see that . The vfx were top notch & I loved the character of devasena. She is such a fierce warrior princess. In short I liked the start of the show & looking forward for the complete storyline to unfold . The base of the story has already been set . I liked Varun Dev too .
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here are two articles that I believe will be of great help to inquisitive minds.

Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I actually find Devsena's society great!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

And Devsena is a fantastic queen, brave, strong and humble!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

Sadly Dravidians will decline!!!!

I am already not liking the ending!!!!

Matriarchy rocks! Be it Amazons of Themyscira or Dravidians of Indus Valley Civilization. And Devsena seems to be making of THE woman!

I am kind of waiting for the ending because while Varundev will  win the Bramhavarta he will lose the fire that is Devsena. I want to that utter devastation in his face. Sorry my sadist heart flutters at all thing angst.🤣
Edited by Meself - 6 years ago
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

The best part for me in this show is the way Dravidians respected their women . It was such an amazing concept to see that . The vfx were top notch & I loved the character of devasena. She is such a fierce warrior princess. In short I liked the start of the show & looking forward for the complete storyline to unfold . The base of the story has already been set . I liked Varun Dev too .

Indeed that was the best part of the show. The respect of women without the flaring if male ego. If only society today could be similar to that. *wishful thinking*

Devsena is the warrior ready to take a plunge for her people. She is fierce and loyal but as is suggested will be torn between the very idealogy she stands for and the task that she need to perform. But nonetheless she is a force to reckon with. Varundev too is an interesting character. His unfolding would lead to the story progression and that is something we all are waiting for.

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Of course I remember you well putri. How can I forget my putri???😆. So good to see you again Ashi, but what is it with your UN? Sounds like a Mafia protege to me. 😆

I don't know what had possessed me when I changed my UN from Andromeda to this.😆😆
Anyway nice to meet you again!!
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

My sincerest apologies to @Shivani. It was purely unintentional. I was going through the topics and somehow got confused with the names.

@Ayesha, I have never been into SBS, but love stories are something which I enjoy. But my latest disappointment has almost left me almost traumatized after watching the channel & the PH glorifying and promoting crimes like theft, cheating, stalking, kidnapping, domestic violence, molestation, bribery, murder etc. in name of love. I am so done with the portrayal of love on ITV now. I was desperately searching for a change. Hope this will be the one, since I follow only one at a time.

Personally love stories interest me deeply.The intensity,the passion,the depth is just so enticing.
But as you said nowadays stalking,kidnapping,violence,etc is being promoted in the name of love which have demeaned the institution of love.

Still there are some really good stories on ITV nowadays.Anyway coming back to Aarambh,hopefully this won't disappoint us in any manner.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful analysis...
this show is a real refreshing change with a strong story line and well written characters... the first episode was impressive... Looking forward to see more...😃
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed analysis. I will be really occupied for a few days and will miss the first couple of episodes so this analysis came at a right time for me. I needed this to finally make up my mind about watching the show. It seems like a story-based, grand affair which is right up my alley. 
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
What beautiful and informative Post. 👏 Are you history student cause your knowledge about our past culture and civilization is trmendous,thoughful and helpful to know about our foundation. Thanks for sharing this informations with us. 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

@blacksheep: : I just loved your words that where women are treated with respect and worshipped, the place will be prosperous.  It is very true. 

@chandrima02: Very nicely written. 
Karthikeya's wife was devayani and she was the daughter of Indradev.

As I mentioned in another thread, I hope to see Madurai Meenakshi story shades.

She was also called Devsena!!!!

Hence the name Dev Senapati is also Devsena Pati!!!!!

Just like Shivji is also called Umapati!!!!