Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

Dekh liya hai. Bass mera like button is an evil. Kabhi kabhi kaam hi nhi karta 🤣. Reply iss liye nhi kiya coz I'm very lazy 😛

Nikku why are you troubling her 😡😡
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

Yeh baat pate ki hai ... SK mood = China made 🤣

hahahhaa excatly 😆😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Thanks for the update shamz,im am really not happy with this track.its a copy of ishqbaaz right now.if this doesnt turn better i will definetly stop watching or reading updates..Its gets annoying when CVs try to separate the leads.

Welcome Jacinta..
separation track 😲😲
you must be mistaken ...they will unite soon by clearing all their differences 😳😳
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hello...Sham...! 

Episode was a good one...! ISC days are back...felt good to hear the background music and see Shaurya cynical smirks after such a long time...! MehRya first face off at the venue...was similar to MehRya first face off at the venue of the first elimination round of ISC...@ the risotto round...! 

Shaurya was clothed in Black as the Devil...and hot as hell, but also sweet as a stolen kiss which he blew at Mehek, who was looking cute in her new orange suit...! 

Karuna Maa is no ordinary Lady...she's MehRya Guardian Angel, who loves both of them equally and exactly as they're, along with their goodness and faultiness...!  She said it rightly...MehRya may be competitors, competing against one another, but they'll always be here to support/help one another during difficult times..! 

Pheww...nothing to say about Mohit, he is trying to fly too high like a kite...who may have its string cut loose anytime by any other kites...! Both Shaurya and Mohit are like two rabbits...too over-confident  and sure of winning the race and the trophy...but I really want a third party @ an outsider, a turtle to win the competition...! This lost will bring both of them down to earth...and make them realize that Mehek is no Robot or a Superwoman who can always make impossible, possible...she's a normal human being...! 

Hmmm...did I hear it right..? Did Mehek win any cooking competitions...? Nope...as far as I know...! 😲
Lol...if Shaurya would have been a fire-breathing Dragon...Sheetal would have been a roasted Lama by now...the way Shaurya was angrily glaring at her with his fiery glare...! 😆

MehRya...instead of focussing on the competition, they were more focussed on & eyeing one another...! This track will be interesting to follow...and I'm looking forward to it, because Mehrya are at their best when they give "takkar" to one another...! They're both very stubborn/ziddi...and their motto is never to lose and never ever let your opponent to win...! But at the end of the day...we do know, it'll be either win...win or lost..lost for both of them, as MehRya are soulmate, two bodies and one soul...may they agree or deny, they're incomplete without each other's...! 😉

P.S: On a personal note...along with new vamp entry in Shaurya Team, who will sure make Mehek feels jealous...shall have love Cvs to introduce one good looking hotelier @ a participant who would have shown some interest in Mehek...and thus turn the table against Shaurya...and we get to witness a jealous Shaurya also...! And we also do know...a third person interfering in MehRya life to separate them,  have always bring them even more closer...! 😛

And thanks for LU...sweetie pie...! A bari bari hug tumhari liya..! 🤗

Welcome Waidu...thank you for the hug 😳🤗

Loved reading your analysis 👏⭐️

Fire breathing dragon 🤣

@bold waidu even i thought same earlier but later realized if anyone even try to come near her or try to talk to her , he will create the havoc on the competition sets 😆😆  poor sponsors have to cancel the competition 🤣